Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,316 members, 7,929,005 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:28 AM

Hot Dating Tips For Shy Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Dating Tips For Shy Guys (955 Views)

How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Dating Tips For Shy Guys by leslimark(m): 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dating is a nightmare for most guys, but its especially bad for shy guys. If, like me you are a shy guy you will understand how tough it can be to approach and speak to a beautiful woman. Luckily, some time ago I was given some amazing advice that changed my life forever. It wasn't rocket science but I put these tips into action and saw then working literally before my very eyes. Now, I want you to share my success so read on as I give you my few top dating tips for shy guys.

Tip 1: Be yourself. You will hear this all the time from people but it really is the most important tip you will ever get. Women are actually very perceptive as a rule and can usually spot a fraud at 100 paces so don't try and put on an act. If you don't like something about yourself don't draw attention to it, but at the same time if its something obvious then don't be afraid to make gentle fun of it. Just don't become self obsessed and talk about 'me,me,me' all night!

Tip 2: Be a good listener. If you want your date to be an absolute smash hit, then in the world of dating tips for shy guys, this one is the sure fire winner. I cannot stress this enough - listen, listen, listen. You see women absolutely love it when guys are attentive and hang on their every word. They love to talk about themselves, hey who doesn't, and if you seem genuinely interested then they will pick up on this immediately. Throw in a little bit of subtle body language like slightly leaning in towards her and establishing firm eye contact and you will appear interested and empathic, which of course you are!

Here are killer tips and techniques of http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily..com/ Attracting Hard To Get Women

Re: Hot Dating Tips For Shy Guys by cruzita(f): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
is there anything like a shy guy?
Re: Hot Dating Tips For Shy Guys by Cutehector(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
I'm a shy guy tho.
Re: Hot Dating Tips For Shy Guys by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Why wud a guy be shy in d first place? Papa told me, real men aint shy.
Re: Hot Dating Tips For Shy Guys by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
Kini? Were those the hot dating tips for us?
*sobbing*
To all the shy guys out there, our help cometh from above!
Re: Hot Dating Tips For Shy Guys by fbtowner(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
but. why shall I shy

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Of Today Get Married To The Wrong Guy / Is It Justifiable For Your Mother To Ignore You Because She Believes This? / Does True Love Still Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.