Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:03 PM

I Need Someone To Talk To - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Someone To Talk To (2606 Views)

I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To / My Ex Won't Talk To Me / Talk To Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Someone To Talk To by kadet(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2009
hi my email is kadeniran57@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Someone To Talk To by Vuitton(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2009
Re: I Need Someone To Talk To by hardbody: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2009
NL is an amazing place. Most of the guys declared an intention to chat with a certain bored female. They were 'available and ready' to roll on the chat coaster, however virtually all of them were offline. Do u guys chat from cybercafes?
Re: I Need Someone To Talk To by FAKUADE: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2009
funky girl, n wa u wan make people hola u but u no put ur number, well if really bored, call dis no 08067149305 think i need spmeone to chat witn too. anybobd can call. grin wink cheesy smiley wink
Re: I Need Someone To Talk To by FAKUADE: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2009
any body wey dey bored shld drop their mobile no make guyz hola
Re: I Need Someone To Talk To by sampo4eva(m): 3:08am On Aug 29, 2009
hey God, if guys don see awoof lyk dis dem no go won leave. ao many of una self go follow gurl chat self? wonder why guys re still been fooled,
Re: I Need Someone To Talk To by Jaideyone(m): 7:01am On Aug 30, 2009
*hisses* i wonda why sum guys enjoy acting lyk a bunch of p*ssies. She's gotten all the attentn she wanted & some are still drooling ova ha.
Re: I Need Someone To Talk To by Jaideyone(m): 7:02am On Aug 30, 2009
*hisses* i wonda why sum guys enjoy acting lyk a bunch of p*ssies. She's gotten all the attentn she wanted & some are still drooling ova ha.
Re: I Need Someone To Talk To by baloolaspo(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2009
above your subject matter i make my request to you now babe funky,
well its wondaful for you to say you need someone too talk to, you can choose me as one of your friends.
which you can also give some trial to may be i will pass or not.
here is my call number 08054963564, e-mail baloonian777@yahoo.com, or find my profile on www.facebook.com, then add me

good day :-A* undecided lipsrsealed embarassed[b][/b]
Re: I Need Someone To Talk To by meemiluv(f): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2009
just got out of my bored state and am here to get u out of urs so hola
peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who has Yahoo? I Want to Chat! / Plz Hook Up Baby / Any Good Guy In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.