Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post (1783 Views)

Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post / Game Of Copying! All The Times Facebook Tried To Drown Snapchat / What Are The Implications Of Copying Post And Pasting On Ones Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by banjicom(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Right now i really feel like crying. cry cry

I am the owner of http://www.phonetweakers.com

Guys, bloggers and member of nairaland i really need your advice on this, how can i stop.

www.blogfulpath.com

and

http://appmarsh.com/

from copying all my blog post. I don't have a problem if someone copied 3-4 post from my blog, after all i also do alot of research and also have to rely on other websites and blogs sometimes to create my content.

But this guys copied my whole blog post from the beginning to the end, including my images. This is insane, i just can't believe this, i don't really know what i have done to deserve this kind of thing. If you are the owner of www.blogfulpath.com and appmarsh.com/ please remove and stop copying my post for christ sake. angry

Check out all my post on his blog below with my whole images including my blog name.He copied all my blog posts ( about 100 post) and paste it on his own blog on

http://www.blogfulpath.com/mobile-hacks-and-tricks/

i can see he has even create a category for my blog content where he will just have to keep dumping my blog post.

And this stupid guys are from Nigerian o, his name is joseph why are some people like this i don't understand why a fellow blogger will try to bring another blogger down by profiting from is sweats and hardwork! Nigeria will never move forward if we keep doing this to ourselves.

Some of the post he copied from my blog took me about 3-4 hours to create, while some even took me days......and he just copied the whole thing and paste it on his own blog within 5 minutes.

Help me please, how can i stop this guys, from copying my content, i can't be able to contact them. Admin please help me move this topic to the right section, i need peoples opinion and advice.

This is really affecting me and it also affecting my ranking too.

Dont mind my errors and typos am really very sad.
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by mokoshalb(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
we call that BACK-UP...don't be much angry yet...Incase google disables ur blog, you ask them for the backup...
just keep hard, there is always a reward!

1 Like

Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by bizfirst: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
banjicom:

Guys, bloggers and member of nairaland i really need your advice on this, how can i stop.

www.blogfulpath.com

and

from copying all my blog post. I don't have a problem if someone copied 3-4 post from my blog, after all i also do alot of research and also have to rely on other websites and blogs sometimes to create my content.

But this guys copied my whole blog post from the beginning to the end, including my images. This is insane, i just can't believe this, i don't really know what i have done to deserve this kind of thing. If you are the owner of www.blogfulpath.com and appmarsh.com/ please remove and stop copying my post for christ sake. angry

Check out all my post on his blog below with my whole images including my blog name.He copied all my blog posts ( about 100 post) and paste it on his own blog on

i can see he has even create a category for my blog content where he will just have to keep dumping my blog post.

And this stupid guys are from Nigerian o, his name is joseph why are some people like this i don't understand why a fellow blogger will try to bring another blogger down by profiting from is sweats and hardwork! Nigeria will never move forward if we keep doing this to ourselves.

Some of the post he copied from my blog took me about 3-4 hours to create, while some even took me days......and he just copied the whole thing and paste it on his own blog within 5 minutes.

Help me please, how can i stop this guys, from copying my content, i can't be able to contact them. Admin please help me move this topic to the right section, i need peoples opinion and advice.

I feel your pain - and believe completely that a man should only eat when he has worked...

Kindly use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-content-copy-protector/ - and be sure to enable the 'no right click option'.

...give the dishonorable folks some hard time - and the best of luck to your hustle!
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by banjicom(m): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
mokoshalb:
we call that BACK-UP...don't be much angry yet...Incase google disables ur blog, you ask them for the backup...
just keep hard, there is always a reward!

This is so sad embarassed

It doesn't even makes sense, why will you copy a whole blog and call it backup. Some people wicked oooooooo
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by banjicom(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
bizfirst:

I feel your pain - and believe completely that a man should only eat when he has worked...

Kindly use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-content-copy-protector/ - and be sure to enable the 'no right click option'.

...give the dishonorable folks some hard time - and the best of luck to your hustle!

Thank you bro, i really appreciate your comment. But the problem is am using blogger and not wordpress, i have managed to enable a no right click option on my blog using a script but it seems as if they are using a software to scrape my content.

My post get copied to their blog in a matter of seconds.
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by mokoshalb(m): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
banjicom:

Thank you bro, i really appreciate your comment. But the problem is am using blogger and not wordpress, i have managed to enable a no right click option on my blog using a script but it seems as if they are using a software to scrape my content.

My post get copied to their blog in a matter of seconds.
No matter how hard you try to disable mouse click, their are more experienced way to do that, just keep doing your thing! pray to GOD
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by banjicom(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
mokoshalb:
No matter how hard you try to disable mouse click, their are more experienced way to do that, just keep doing your thing! pray to GOD

Thanks bro i appreciate
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by Aminat508(f): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
cheesy sorry @Op
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by VocalWalls: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
tell them to give you your due diligence. SEO rich backlinks
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by javijabor1(m): 4:54am On Mar 22, 2016
OGA carry your phone and call them.
Abi them no put contact number for their blog.
Threaten them you will report to DMCA, Google and their host.
If they don't listen then report them, trust me DMCA dey do their work wella.

Also change your feeds to summary instead of full.
That way they cannot easily copy in seconds like you said.
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by banjicom(m): 5:27am On Mar 22, 2016
javijabor1:
OGA carry your phone and call them.
Abi them no put contact number for their blog.
Threaten them you will report to DMCA, Google and their host.
If they don't listen then report them, trust me DMCA dey do their work wella.

Also change your feeds to summary instead of full.
That way they cannot easily copy in seconds like you said.

Thanks bro, they no get contact number on their blog yeye thieves bloggers, i will change my feeds summary too
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by Mediapace: 6:20am On Mar 22, 2016
See me see trouble,what is keepina aminat till 12am,are you on midnight shift?
Aminat508:
cheesy sorry @Op
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by Aminat508(f): 6:43am On Mar 22, 2016
Mediapace:
See me see trouble,what is keepina aminat till 12am,are you on midnight shift?
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by Amastermovic(m): 6:44am On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by banjicom(m): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2016
Amastermovic:
Bro use one of this copy scape banner http://www.copyscape.com/banners.php

Few days after reporeport here https://support.google.com/legal/troubleshooter/1114905?hl=en#ts=1115655

Thanks bro i appreciate. I will try it out in a few days
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by Bigajeff(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2016
So sad you are not using WordPress, I would have recommend digiproof plugin. Nobody I repeat nobody will be able to copy your contents including images. Best of copyright plugins I've ever seen and use on WordPress platform
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by vizboy(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2016
What they are using is an autoblog script. Just go to your setting in blogger dashboard and make your feed half instead of full.
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by Sarrkay(m): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2016
Bravoweb Nigeria Limited is a web solution company specialized in web design and development services, innovative e-commerce solution development, online marketing and search engine optimization(SEO). We develop and optimize websites for your business, personal site or project. We also provide metrics and KPIs to help track your site's performance over time to help improve customer experience which leads to customer conversion. We have the technical know-how in taking your website to the next level. A Website isn't just enough to make your business boom on the internet, some other factors are vital to the success of your online presence i.e. Landing pages, Search Engine Optimization, Online Marketing and User Experience. At [url]Bravoweb.com.ng[/url] , we offer you the complete package to ensure the success of your business by increasing customer traffic, increasing sales with a good return on investment. Your success story is our success.
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by Sarrkay(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2016
Bravoweb Nigeria Limited is a web solution company specialized in web design and development services, innovative e-commerce solution development, online marketing and search engine optimization(SEO). We develop and optimize websites for your business, personal site or project. We also provide metrics and KPIs to help track your site's performance over time to help improve customer experience which leads to customer conversion. We have the technical know-how in taking your website to the next level. A Website isn't just enough to make your business boom on the internet, some other factors are vital to the success of your online presence i.e. Landing pages, Search Engine Optimization, Online Marketing and User Experience. At [url]bravoweb.com.ng[/url], we offer you the complete package to ensure the success of your business by increasing customer traffic, increasing sales with a good return on investment. Your success story is our success.
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by FroshGirl(m): 3:32am On Mar 26, 2016
banjicom:

www.blogfulpath.com

and

Hello man. Sorry for this mess, my contact details was not in the site.

I've removed your blog from the list. Don't be annoyed man.

I've not visited the blog for long now. That's why.

Still doubting if am the real owner of the blog, I am bro. To proof it; you dropped about 6 comments recently asking me to remove your blog. One of the comments wrote "this post was copied and paste from phone tweakers"

Believed me now??

Am sorry man. Don't take it long. I got top blogs higher than your that am posting their feed on the blog. Some from USA, India and united kingdom.. They don't complain though.

All the same, am;
Joseph Chikeleze
Owner of many blogs.
(081)17576104

If anyone need auto blog like blogfulpath or wanna buy the blog. Call me..
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by Warlord3000(m): 5:37am On Mar 26, 2016
Your name is Joseph and u use a female moniker Froshgal on nairaland..

And still advertising for others to join your auto blogging charade abi..

Kontinuu.. Diaris God
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by banjicom(m): 6:09am On Mar 26, 2016
FroshGirl:

Hello man. Sorry for this mess, my contact details was not in the site.

I've removed your blog from the list. Don't be annoyed man.

I've not visited the blog for long now. That's why.

Still doubting if am the real owner of the blog, I am bro. To proof it; you dropped about 6 comments recently asking me to remove your blog. One of the comments wrote "this post was copied and paste from phone tweakers"

Believed me now??

Am sorry man. Don't take it long. I got top blogs higher than your that am posting their feed on the blog. Some from USA, India and united kingdom.. They don't complain though.

All the same, am;
Joseph Chikeleze
Owner of many blogs.
(081)17576104

If anyone need auto blog like blogfulpath or wanna buy the blog. Call me..

wow! No hard feelings bro, really appreciate ur comments.

Please try to put a contact foam on your blog so that people can contact you directly.
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by FroshGirl(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2016
banjicom:

wow! No hard feelings bro, really appreciate ur comments.

Please try to put a contact foam on your blog so that people can contact you directly.

Okay bro!
I like how to placed the complain here. I saw it while checking my search visits.

All the same, am selling out the blog soon! Have a nice day!
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by FroshGirl(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2016
Warlord3000:
Your name is Joseph and u use a female moniker Froshgal on nairaland..

And still advertising for others to join your auto blogging charade abi..

Kontinuu.. Diaris God
Lol.

I have many auto blogs on different niches fetching me $$$$ in automation.

For this report here, I hate being called up for bad attitude; am gonna sell off all the 5 blogs this week or next.

For using a female name, its for privacy sake. Have a nice day.

#TeamYbholy
Re: Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Can Google Adsense Work On Wordpress Personal Plan? / What Free Gifts For Registered Members Of My Site? / Naijapals.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.