Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:46 AM

Make 20k Daily Trading For Me! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make 20k Daily Trading For Me! (1426 Views)

Make 20k To 50k monthly Betting On This Football Market / CPA Marketing For Beginners To Make 20k Daily (complete Guides Inclusive) / Business Plan & Proposal On Cashew Nuts Trading For Local Traders&exporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 20k Daily Trading For Me! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
I need someone who can buy BITCOIN for me and I will pay you withing an hour email your interest to olusegun507@gmail.co
Re: Make 20k Daily Trading For Me! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
Buy bitcoin! Register at localbitcoin website. Put your 20% on top and send an email. to olusegun507@gmail.com. I will respond as soon as i get the email and open trade with you on the website. Instant cash transfer to your account within an hour. Confirm the payment and the bitcoin will be release. End of transaction. Keep your trade coming! I'm waiting
Re: Make 20k Daily Trading For Me! by barikay: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
You already know all the process in getting bitcoin. Why do you need another ?
Re: Make 20k Daily Trading For Me! by Adesina12: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
What is bitcoin?
How can one trade in it? What do you want precisely?
Re: Make 20k Daily Trading For Me! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
barikay:
You already know all the process in getting bitcoin. Why do you need another ?
I do not understand your comment. Bitcoin is an asset transferable by trade, exchange. It is a store of value. So you can trade with it, speculate, invest or save. I need people who have access to fiat. fiat simply means physical money like western union, moneygram etc. who can buy and make profit in naira. I hope you understand the economy of my offer!
Re: Make 20k Daily Trading For Me! by barikay: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
lifeskilz129:
I do not understand your comment. Bitcoin is an asset transferable by trade, exchange. It is a store of value. So you can trade with it, speculate, invest or save. I need people who have access to fiat. fiat simply means physical money like western union, moneygram etc. who can buy and make profit in naira. I hope you understand the economy of my offer!
If I get you right. You need someone to sell bitcoin to you?
Re: Make 20k Daily Trading For Me! by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2016
barikay:
If I get you right. You need someone to sell bitcoin to you?

YES!
Re: Make 20k Daily Trading For Me! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
pkjacks1:
If you are looking for a place to buy bitcoin at a cheap rate, sell your bitcoin and get your money instantly in your bank account... then try this
Thanks for your response. I buy bitcoin on this thread not on any website! I am building my customer base and my reputation on this thread!

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With An OLX Buyer / Only Nigerians Are Not Allowed To Open Bank Account In UAE. / Hiring Of Air-compressor At An Affordable Rate!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.