Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Meet The Wife, Daughter That Nomoreloss Left Behind (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Wife, Daughter That Nomoreloss Left Behind (photos) (2010 Views)

Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia / Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) / Olumuyiwa Osinuga "Nomoreloss" Is Dead (Singer, Comedian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Wife, Daughter That Nomoreloss Left Behind (photos) by AmicableEd: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nigerian singer Nomoreloss (Olumuyiwa Osinuga) died this morning, leaving behind a wife and a daughter.

Nomoreloss got married to Rhythm 93.7 FM OAP Phoenix (Adeola Osinuga) in 2008.

They had their daughter, Mo, on Saturday, January 15, 2011.

Phoenix has another son from an earlier relationship aged 15-16.

Sometime ago, they were reports that their marriage crashed but Nomoreloss in an interview with Encomium, reacted saying "I think that is where communication comes to play. My wife has radio shows, fund raising events and her own club. That is why people could ask where is your wife when they see us apart. They assume there must be a fight. But those who know us very well will tell you that we get along fine being at two different places at the same time. I have had cases where reporters have not properly investigated a story before publication."

His daughter celebrated her fifth birthday this year, and Phoenix held a little birthday party for her.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2016/03/meet-family-wife-daughter-that-late.html

Re: Meet The Wife, Daughter That Nomoreloss Left Behind (photos) by micfoley: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Eeyah
Re: Meet The Wife, Daughter That Nomoreloss Left Behind (photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
May God give dem both d grace n strength 2 scale tru dis trying period n 2 bear d irreplaceable lost. Feel so sad 4 dem cry
Re: Meet The Wife, Daughter That Nomoreloss Left Behind (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
so sad

Re: Meet The Wife, Daughter That Nomoreloss Left Behind (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
I feel for this little girl. God will take care of her.
Re: Meet The Wife, Daughter That Nomoreloss Left Behind (photos) by LuveU2(f): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
cry cry So beautiful are they.

Nomoreloss why leave so soon crycry
Re: Meet The Wife, Daughter That Nomoreloss Left Behind (photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
eeyah.....
Re: Meet The Wife, Daughter That Nomoreloss Left Behind (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ehyaa rip
Buh dis phoenix sha o
I comment my reserve
Re: Meet The Wife, Daughter That Nomoreloss Left Behind (photos) by pbs4real(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
May his soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Wife, Daughter That Nomoreloss Left Behind (photos) by AmicableEd: 6:59am On Mar 22, 2016
Aww so sad

@lalasticalala @ishilove

LuveU2:
cry cry So beautiful are they.

Nomoreloss why leave so soon crycry
Re: Meet The Wife, Daughter That Nomoreloss Left Behind (photos) by emperorchedda(m): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2016
I remember 'Iyawo Asiko' in 2004

RIP man

(1) (Reply)

TRAGEDY! Late Yoruba Actor Alasari’s Wife, Adeola, Crushed To Death / Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen's Surprise Birthday Celebration / Photos From Actress Mercy Macjoe’s Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.