Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,538 members, 7,888,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:50 PM

The Biggest Mistake You Can Make In Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Mistake You Can Make In Your Relationship (430 Views)

A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Mistake You Can Make In Your Relationship by cooltobex(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
The biggest mistake you can make in your relationship is to build it on how you feel about him or her.
Like I always say, feelings are like British weather, they're not reliable.
How you feel about someone should not be the first thing you consider in a relationship. For me, the key questions range from: will this person help me become the man God designed me to be and draw me closer to Him? Will this person add real value to me both now and in the future? To can I add value to her and help her become the woman God created her to be? And if yes, how do I do that?
These questions and more are what I would ask and answer before jumping into a relationship!
Feelings or no feelings, I can have an amazing relationship!
Because at the end of the day, love is not what I feel for or about her, it's a decision!
----
Find more thoughts @ www.stillsmallvoiceblog..com

(1) (Reply)

The Fallacy / When A Girl Says She Can't Date A Guy She Doesn't Like / Eid-kabeer Poem: From Collins To A Muslim Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.