Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,789 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited (59620 Views)

Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives / Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by tahir01(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2016
PUBLICITY STUNT. WELL E NO CONCERN ME.

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by Adaowerri111: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2016
Dull twins

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2016
Come 2019, I can even sell my vote for £1. If u want it, come and collect it. If not, d way I go take press my thumb on d umbrella pishure in d polling unit ehh, d paper fit tear sef! Useless APC angry

6 Likes

Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by folks4luv(f): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2016
hope that's true n real sha
Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by omooba969(m): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2016
Nonsense !

Idiotz do anything just to be in the news...mtcheew. cool

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by MadCow1: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2016
I am not buying any P.Square record ever again.. angry

These Mumu boys dey use small girls emotions dey play ludo. grin

Who cares wether they stay together or apart!

2 Likes

Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by Cdazzle: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Thank u Jesus. I love u guys. I prayed for u in my heart. God keep u guys n keep keeping it real!
Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by jtjohn(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2016
one thing our naija celebrity should learn is that they should stop bring family matters on social media......family misunderstand should be settle within the family and not on social media....
Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by temitemi1(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Non of my business what they chose to do with their lives.

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by Divineluv14(f): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Who cares undecided

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by oochi123(f): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2016
Thank God.its not a good thing to have a quarrel with ur siblings. They ve learnt their mistakes now. Oya paul,peter and jude learn to respect one another and settle ur differences without the public knowing. Weldone Guys.
Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by muller101(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2016
Well interpreted script.
Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by amas124(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2016
Happy birthday to me,show some love.
Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by Ada9103(f): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2016
Very well then. Unu gbado anya dis time. Cuz anymore of this akurie m mmadu isi. One love psquare smiley
Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by thereturnoflucy(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2016
wats my own
Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by Deejavu1(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2016
grin

Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by iykenathan162(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2016
I love dis guys seriously
Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by anonimi: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2016
dammytosh:
Peter was right i guess.

Thank God he voiced out before they settled.

Better bargain for him now.

Sweeet

I think you also guessed right cheesy
I hope they now have a better BUSINESS & management structure in place for their longevity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by slap1(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2016
All of you are silly.
Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by heysquare(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2016
I ve said t dat their publicity stunts have reached climax and it was falling to reconciliation. I hope their pub stunt wil earn dem their fading career as expected.

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by Peacefulgold(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2016
Happy for u guys....i believe Peter has made his pains known to his brodas..
Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by cybug: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2016
Publicity stunt is part of music business... It states that, do whatever you can to stay relevant in the industry.
Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by repogirl(f): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2016
Always knew they would be back. Good one.
Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by greatwin100: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2016
Glad they re back. I think these duo are immature in handling both family and professional issue.
Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by Lionsclaw: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2016
Peter if you are reading this, dont come here next year and shout that they are oppressing you. Make sure you review Jude's terms and conditions o.

Otherwise the day you come on social media to tell us its over we will stone you.

Good you guys are back though. BUT dont come back here for sympathy
Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by Eberex(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2016
Attention seeking ediots

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by iykedare(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=Sijo01 post=43997251]Publicity stunt! Nonsence.
Anytime they're loosing their relevance ..../quote]

Stop right there. Relevance? Please name a better group or single musician that is better than them? Olamide? Phyno,wizkid? I'll punch your head off.

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by iykedare(m): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2016
repogirl:
Always knew they would be back. Good one.

You....
Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by repogirl(f): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2016
iykedare:

You....
did what? angry
Re: The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2016
e concern them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Teaches Her Dad How To Take A Selfie / Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos / Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.