Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,539 members, 7,908,457 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:52 AM

See The Captivating Beautiful Picture Of Our Country At Night.. Pic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Captivating Beautiful Picture Of Our Country At Night.. Pic (1243 Views)

See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night / Beautiful Picture Of Miss Imo 2017 / Awkward But Real Fact About Different University Girls In Our Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Captivating Beautiful Picture Of Our Country At Night.. Pic by chocolateme(f): 6:00am On Mar 22, 2016
And so we voted for "CHANGE"

Re: See The Captivating Beautiful Picture Of Our Country At Night.. Pic by xreal: 6:01am On Mar 22, 2016
I can see few reflections of light.

Believe me, those few were powered by generators.

1 Like

Re: See The Captivating Beautiful Picture Of Our Country At Night.. Pic by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 22, 2016
xreal:
I can see few reflections of light.

Believe me, those few were powered by generators.

Lair. That picture isnt true, lagos have light
Re: See The Captivating Beautiful Picture Of Our Country At Night.. Pic by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 22, 2016
grin hahahahahahaha!

How cud be the economic capital of Africa got no light? shocked
Re: See The Captivating Beautiful Picture Of Our Country At Night.. Pic by benedictnsi(m): 6:24am On Mar 22, 2016
Omo person weh do this mix d vex oooo......... Buh no b so lagos dey for night na...
Re: See The Captivating Beautiful Picture Of Our Country At Night.. Pic by checkolatunji: 6:27am On Mar 22, 2016
chocolateme:

I just want to know where you are from, that's all.
Re: See The Captivating Beautiful Picture Of Our Country At Night.. Pic by Ezedon(m): 6:37am On Mar 22, 2016
CHANGE
Re: See The Captivating Beautiful Picture Of Our Country At Night.. Pic by chocolateme(f): 6:48am On Mar 22, 2016
checkolatunji:

I just want to know where you are from, that's all.

Re: See The Captivating Beautiful Picture Of Our Country At Night.. Pic by Eebrahym(m): 6:52am On Mar 22, 2016
That's a very old pix guy, check out below pix

Re: See The Captivating Beautiful Picture Of Our Country At Night.. Pic by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 22, 2016
chocolateme:
and the people wey get light for that Lagos pics,na generator dem use
Re: See The Captivating Beautiful Picture Of Our Country At Night.. Pic by checkolatunji: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2016
chocolateme:

Case close
Re: See The Captivating Beautiful Picture Of Our Country At Night.. Pic by bongolistik(m): 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
We voted for chain not change

(1) (Reply)

Mother Aborts 'mermaid' Child (pic) / Hilarious Convo Between Comedian AY And IMO State Governor / Coach Edward Talks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.