Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:13 PM

Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out (4239 Views)

Good morning / Any RSUST Student Out There? / Any Mass Communication Student Out There? Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out by hola(m): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2005
I was at federal polythecnic ilaro two weeks ago finding it out that the school autority have sent most student out of the school due to there poor performance of the student there. And Ilaro poly has never do that before ,i am wondering why they did that can someone join me to see this true
Re: Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out by owolabi(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2005
person wey no know book wetin e dey find for school
smiley
Re: Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out by Orlaitan: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2006
even tho i party a lot,I bagged 3.19(then uppr cr) out of fpi,so i don kno wut dia prob is.wel maybe dose sent out of skul were 2 good 4 poly standad,so they shld seek uni instead of wastn dia time in poly.(laughs).
Re: Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out by Orlaitan: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2006
even tho i party a lot,I bagged 3.19(then uppr cr) out of fpi,so i don kno wut dia prob is.wel maybe dose sent out of skul were 2 good 4 poly standad,so they shld seek uni instead of wastn dia time in poly.(laughs).
Re: Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out by ishmael(m): 7:25am On Aug 18, 2006
My guy, its not a laffing issue o. I have seen so many people that could not do well in the polytechnic that later went to the university; men surprisingly they were able to cope there. I have a friend who was dropped during the pre-ND program in computer science because he could nt scale thru to ND1, he left and went to one of the FUT's and today he should either be in his 400 or final level in elect/elect, imagine dat. Please let the polytechnics flush out those that are not worthy to be there so that standard of academics in the polytechnics will not fall down completely. I think Ilaro poly did the right thing.
Re: Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out by Orlaitan: 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2006
@ Ishmael:i feel u u.wat skul ar u presently.
Re: Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out by ishmael(m): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2006
Orlaitan, how u dey? Presently i,m not in school. But i got my HND about 6 years ago in one of the nigerian polytechnics. The guy i talked about did not go into the university immediately he was dropped from the polytechnic; he went into the university 3 or 4 years later when i was in my final year (HNDII), due to strikes and all that he is still in school. I asked after him from a friend last week, i was told the guy was getting close to finishing his program in the university. Cheers my guy!!
Re: Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out by Orlaitan: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2006
Ok,hav a nice wkend
Re: Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out by Orlaitan: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2006
Ok,hav a nice wkend.we 'll talk later.
Re: Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out by lordss(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2006
Going to school is to learn, Student failure should mainly be put to the teachers
Re: Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out by omofineboy(m): 1:26am On Oct 15, 2006
Ismael here you come again,

There are many factors that can lead to rustication of students from an institution or simply put factors that leads to failure. Its not everyone that failed, that wasnt serious, some were faced with very harsh situations/conditions it may be health related problems, financial, family problems, it may be that some are not brilliant, some are brilliant but not serious. Dullards will always be dullards even if u subject them to the most conducive environment of learning, if you have a friend that was rusticated and later went to Uni and performed excellently then his problem wasnt that he was dull, check and find out his problem, you made the submission as if university is a dumping ground for dullards, I will repeat again, its not where you go or what you study that matters but personal development or what you have upstairs? your real person is d most important, everyone should strive to develop himself/herself, so you erred.
Re: Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out by Hndholder(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2007
Factors like reading only to pass QED
Re: Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out by ishmael(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2007
Hnd-holder:

Factors like reading only to pass QED

you dey mind dem??
Re: Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out by Hndholder(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2007
No knowledge gain from school
Re: Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out by Drdonald: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2010
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out by Drdonald: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2010
dat was then ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out by babsadewa(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2010
@all, sorry 4 disturbing, did anyone know when fedpoly ilaro suplementary list will be out? Pleassseee
Re: Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out by rauly: 11:57am On Oct 03, 2010
babs how many places u wan dey you dey lautech,ilorin,ilaro.i think we have sth in common.
Re: Fed polythechnics ilaro make things hard for dull by sending 2000 student out by babsadewa(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2010
@raul_y, don't mind me jare, i no wan stay home dis time around(afta 2yrs at home), i looking 4 any where possible, i chose lautech as 1st most preferred, unilorin as 2nd most preferred and ilaro as 1st and 2nd more preferred with 256 in utme. Any hope 4 ilaro?

(1) (Reply)

Professional Exams Solutions- Lectures for NIPR Exams / If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. / The Inscription On Kanu's Dress, What Does It Signify? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.