Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,471 members, 7,932,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media (28133 Views)

Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia / Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) / Olumuyiwa Osinuga "Nomoreloss" Is Dead (Singer, Comedian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by Sirjohn84(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
LIFE FOR YOU..FAKE FRIENDS EVERYWERE LIKE MOSQUITOS
..SO SAD HOW PEOPLE COME AROUND WHEN ALL IS ROSSY AND WELL BUT DUMP YOU LIKE SHIT WHEN IT'S HARD..
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by Mayany(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
I concur 100% real friendships are scarce indeed
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by joseph1832(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
This aint a shame. Its a crime shame. But, didn't people say an artist(e) is not really appreciated until he's dead
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by hob(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lepacious bose or wot do dey call her is high on codeine
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by repogirl(f): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
So true, so sad......
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
I am sorry ma cry
You beta be
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by shamecurls(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
".......they Pretending like my friends, but they wanna see the end"

-Da grin (If i die)
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by linearity: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Question:
Who is Nomoreloss? That looks more like an hashtag than someone's name, pardon my ignorance.
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by moshoodn(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Few people are real.... Are you among the few?

1 Like

Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
While there are fake friends amongs't us it is also offensive to his legacy to stop anyone from remembering him in their way. Life is short and nobody is perfect stay in touch with others but don't get mad at how they handle their loss. Everyone grieves differently even Miss Bose is not perfect herself allow them even if you know they were never there everyone has regrets

I didn't know Nomoreloss but I met him on my street when he came to ECOMAX back in the day to print Iyawo Asiko very humble guy honestly him Rugged Man and Rooftop MCs were the first humble hip hop heads i encountered back then
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by Kreamie(m): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Welcome to the real world
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by spades(m): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
While she has a point,a lot of people,that would be considered actual friends of Muyiwa didn't know he was ill,this is not uncommon,the world got to know about OJB's illness several years after the fact as he had battled with his sickness for several years before making it public,the same goes for Paul Play Dairo who although medically challenged kept it to himself despite close friends inquiring.It's called -'respecting their privacy'.

Big Lo's brother died from sickle cell anaemia,his mother died from kidney failure after seeking dialysis treatment for several years,soon after her death-his father died,some reach out,some don't for a variety of reasons.For some reason-he didn't.

His death is a huge blow though.Terrible.
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by juman(m): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
linearity:
Question:
Who is Nomoreloss? That looks more like an hashtag than someone's name, pardon my ignorance.

Abi.

Nomoreloss is less familiar name.
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
...Lepacious Bose should shut her buccal cavity if she has nothing pertinent to utter...what is so peculiar about someone not been on Instagram for 13 weeks?; how does that portend that a brick's amiss?; or
does she expect the populace to leave more dire issues to go hold hands with his family, singing Kumbaya; all because he was offline for 3 months?...

...when all & sundry were uploading France's flag on social media after the Charlie Hebdo shooting; it was deemed an ordained norm, but now it's not so savory?...

...I understand that comedy nowadays is not as lucrative, but ploys like this makes it seem like you're desperately craving for attention..... eye service oshi...
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by juman(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
What killing the industry most is piracy.

If piracy is tackled then the sky will be the limit for talented individuals. But nigerian governments are always bad and incompetent to handle that.

Condolence to the family of the dead guy.
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by deebrain(m): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
McCarlito:
Eye service and individuality abound every part of the entity called Nigeria..

When he was alive and sick; it was His Problem and fellow celebrities never give a fvck about him....
Now he's dead; they're all sticking out their heads to say good things about him just to be relevant on social media...

The picture u used says it all.

This is irritating me as I dey here so....
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by woodboi(m): 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
I think she's being too emotional, life have a way of drifting people apart... You are complaining now because you know others better, if they open up what they are passing through in their life, believe me you will embrace your problem... Whatever they are doing today is called tribute and a celebration of life, not everyone had or will have the chance to be celebrated in their life time. If tu face pick up the challenge to revive all his peer group in the industry, he will surely beg for food in no time. We just have to keep praying God should remember us for good and not to depend on human, naturally we are insatiable.
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by agitator: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
octopusfreaky:
OYO is the reason for Nigeria backwardness. Everyone feels he can ignore people's condition be it good,bad or worse. Its bad,Nigerians let us all change ds attitude.

When this celebrities spend money recklessly and people comment/advice them, the response is "it is their money."

But when they are sick, people who don't take care of ther hospital bills becomes nigerian's backwardness. Stay there dey display your mu..rity. wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by darep: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
This is absolutely true. i was privileged to spend time with Nomoreloess on my birthday in April at ICM last year and he lamented about how people he helped in d music industry now dodges him or never picks he calls. He mentioned a popular artiste whose mother followed him to the studio to solicit for help but now dodges him aswell. He said to me "no one is your friend in this industry , they only come to you when they need you". Sadly , Nomoreloess is nomore and now they all forming sympathy . BLOODY HYPOCRITES. RIP Brother!!

2 Likes

Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by ideylaff: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
woodboi:
I think she's being too emotional, life have a way of drifting people apart... You are complaining now because you know others better, if they open up what they are passing through in their life, believe me you will embrace your problem... Whatever they are doing today is called tribute and a celebration of life, not everyone had or will have the chance to be celebrated in their life time. If tu face pick up the challenge to revive all his peer group in the industry, he will surely beg for food in no time. We just have to keep praying God should remember us for good and not to depend on human, naturally we are insatiable.

Spot on and well said.

What Bose has just managed to do was to take the focus on the loss of nomoreloss and turn it into a controversial situation .

There is a time and appropriate time to deal with things. Bose's emotions should not be allowed to override her mental thinking
ability.

Even nomoreloss's family won't be happy that Bose is using his death to attack some set of people .

The best respect is to honour him however you feel like via (social media), dp, tweet or whatever you feel like

RIP Nomoreloss's .

Muyiwa sun re oooo

1 Like

Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by sugarbeesmith(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
even ojb sef were him dey since ?
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by fejikudz(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
So true
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by Afroconnect: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dumb naija over-rated yeyebrities.
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by kelvinatkins(m): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
we are truly love twice in this world, when we are born(baby) and when we are no more(when death comes). in between we just have to manage.
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by sirp2007: 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
invariably Bose is saying everyone should jus keep quite as if nobody died..hmmmmm
l think Bose got it wrong..she should understand tht every lizard craw on their belly wth their pains.
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by juligon: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
some times its like dt....when sum1 dies ,the person becomes popular for the main time then it dies off.. so dont blame any one....love or no love ..he will die if God say so... so stop pointing fingers at any one ...let their God judge them.. thankyou.
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by octopusfreaky(f): 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
agitator:

When this celebrities spend money recklessly and people comment/advice them, the response is "it is their money."

But when they are sick, people who don't take care of ther hospital bills becomes nigerian's backwardness. Stay there dey display your mu..rity. wink wink wink
smh
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by nikkypearl(f): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
iphunanya:
How come no one knew he was sick? He mobilized the donations for OJB's treatment but his own ailment was kept in the dark.

Truly, there is no true friend sad
Hmm!
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
She is dumb..... She that wasclose to him... wat did she do for him

Many of us do not know him, buh we are saddened because we enjoy him in his glory days and even now...

People die.. his is celebrated because he is a celebrity. ..

Many Nigerians died of Boko, Ipod shooting, Shiite massacre, kidnapping, robberies etc... wea was/is loquacious Bose..??
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by Allansmith: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lord have mercy...
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by StarOnEarth(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
What I learnt from this guy death
Life is race, even when you are tired don't stop because nobody will stop and help you.
Re: Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media by xbee20(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Don't you think you are among those who don't care for him when he was Alive? Judging from your post, you are kinda close to him but I don't think you took a step for him when he was sick and lying down helplessly in the hospital? so sister Bose, stop doing 'Oju Aiye' in a diplomatic manner!!! Had it been you posted and make his sickness known to the masses as you are criticising others now don't you think the situation would have been different now... you are also guilty!!!
Remember someone have to take a step which could have been you! don't also forgets that death is in evictable, we will all die one day........RIP NOMORELOSS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma & Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Their Birthday With New Photos / Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares A Lovely Photo / That Princess And Rico Swavey Dated, Shocked BBNaija Ex Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.