Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,937 members, 7,873,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

10 Types Of Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Husband (1167 Views)

Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja / TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) / 10 Types Of Male Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Husband by hakeem4(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2016
TYPES OF HUSBANDS:

1: BACHELOR HUSBAND
Does things on his own without consulting wife. Hangs out a lot with friends more than wife. Not serious about marriage life.

2: ACIDIC HUSBAND. Is always boiling like acid and always angry violent, moody, dominating and very dangerous.

3: SLAVE HUSBAND
Wants to be treated like a King but treats Wife like a Slave. Likes wife to perform old tradition respect and hates being called by their first name.

4: GENERAL HUSBAND
Husband for every woman. loves and cares for girlfriends more than his wife. Likes giving money to girlfriends and has more female friends.

5: DRY HUSBAND
Very moody and stingy, doesn't consider wife's emotions, doesn't make the relationship enjoyable. Has no sense of humor.

6: PANADOL HUSBAND
Uses wife as problem solver, only loves wife when needing something from her. Is clever and knows wife's weaknesses and capitalizes on that to get relief from wife.

7: PARASITE HUSBAND. Lazy and only loves wife for the sake of money. Uses wife's money on girlfriends. No initiative and does not help wife with house responsibilities.

8: BABY HUSBAND
Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own without asking his Mother or relatives; compares Wife to relatives and runs to them always if something goes wrong.

9: VISITING HUSBAND
Not always at home, comes as a visitor. Provides family all material things but has no time for them.

10: CARING HUSBAND
Caring and loving. Provides material and emotional needs and makes time for family. Guides home spiritually. Very responsible and treats wife as partner and helper.

You can add yours
Re: 10 Types Of Husband by Tommfrench(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2016
hmmm....you've said everything

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Husband by talktonase(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2016
crynaira land gehs see caring husband oh.
Re: 10 Types Of Husband by fbtowner(m): 11:26am On Mar 22, 2016
lol. no b sumall thing
Re: 10 Types Of Husband by rawpadgin(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
Let me show my girl so she can tell the category I fall in
Re: 10 Types Of Husband by Nature8(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
No 10 Caring Husband, says everything about me.. cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Husband by Abbeyunique2(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Well said OP
Re: 10 Types Of Husband by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nature8:
No 10 Caring Husband, says everything about me.. cheesy

U are kidding right

You are all -Minus 10 ......sorry
Re: 10 Types Of Husband by Nature8(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
Snowangel4:

U are kidding right

You are all -Minus 10 ......sorry

Sorry, you know nothing about me and I don't know you.. Please, don't quote me again..
Re: 10 Types Of Husband by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 23, 2016
Nature8:

Sorry, you know nothing about me and I don't know you.. Please, don't quote me again..

ofcus I don't but by their fruit we shall know them....R.P.S.T ....
lolz. I hope u grab

(1) (Reply)

Cute Couple’s Pre-wedding Photos Have Got People Talking / Shocking: Woman Caught Husband Defiling Daughter / Today Will Mark 4 Years Been On Nairaland Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.