Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,907 members, 7,872,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians (2108 Views)

Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian / PHOTO: Ben Murray-bruce As An 18 Year Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by janzguy: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2016
I think this is an honest truth that Nigerians should ask the presidency.

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/03/ben-bruce-shades-vp-osinbajo-over-3.html?m=1

Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2016
grin
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by thereturnoflucy(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2016
cool
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by Juve4(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2016
I alwaz liked the way this man does his things.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by temitemi1(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2016
Is osibanjo still pastoring any church in this country lipsrsealed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by adehsenior(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2016
hahahaha common sense in an uncommon way, abeg make Osibanjo defend this one abi na lier mohamed go do the defense.
Naija we neva chi chum chin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by pyyxxaro: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2016
Osibanjo don front/backslide slide

I saw him drinking Big stout and smoking one long St'moritz last week in Club

Sai Osibanjo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by danemenike: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2016
“THE MORE YOU READ AND OBSERVE ABOUT THIS POLITICS THING, YOU GOT TO ADMIT THAT EACH PARTY IS WORSE THAN THE OTHER. THE ONE THAT IS OUT ALWAYS LOOKS THE BEST". Will Rogers

#food4thought
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by talktonase(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2016
mr common sense take am easy na they haff not pass the budget nah.
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by vedaxcool(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2016
Twinator the government intends to create 3m jobs the process has already commenced and will pick full steam.

PDP failed as a ruling party today it is failing as an opposition party. pdp Africa's mega failure.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by Okeycima: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2016
I smell Frontpage
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2016
Mr Common sense, what solution do you have?

Social media senator
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Niaja, pot calling kettle black. You are part of this administration for hooting loud.

Posterity will judge you all
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by dulux07(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2016
This guy, i wonder where he was during gej tenure. What has he done in reality in making this country a better one.
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by TippyTop(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Niaja, pot calling kettle black. You are part of this administration for hooting loud.

Posterity will judge you all
Graduate of Daura college of Education.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by honeywealth75(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2016
Let me ask you this question, should buhari stop people from graduating?
temitemi1:
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by UnknownT: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2016
For the APC supporters that will come after the senator, they should bear in mind that his Silverbird group has many Nigerians as workers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by GodpunishBuhari: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Juve4:
I alwaz liked the way this man does his things.
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by LesbianBoy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=GodpunishBuhari post=44002489][/quote]
I like this your username and your signature! I really do! lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by LesbianBoy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
[s]
vedaxcool:
Twinator the government intends to create 3m jobs the process has already commenced and will pick full steam.

PDP failed as a ruling party today it is failing as an opposition party. pdp Africa's mega failure.
[/s]

3 Likes

[s]
mideactive:
Bruce lee!always spillin trash.urge ur friends 2 pass d budget n let's see we're we go 4rm der.talking drum!
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by Ephemmm: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
ok
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by GodpunishBuhari: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
LesbianBoy:

I like this your username and your signature! I really do! lipsrsealed

Tankew undecided
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by SleekMallam: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
if the last administration was clueless, What then shall we call Buhari and his 40 liars
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by chukwukadibia10: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
vedaxcool:

Shatap!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by mideactive: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bruce lee!I giv up..
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by mideactive: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bruce lee!always spillin trash.urge ur friends 2 pass d budget n let's see we're we go 4rm der.talking drum!
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by JennyNwa22(f): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nothing good can come out of this govt
Patiently waiting for 2019
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by JennyNwa22(f): 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
vedaxcool:

Can u mention just one process that have started?
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by jpphilips(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
After all the noise you fail to sponsor a bill, Nigerians will roast you alive.
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
temitemi1:

I sincerely doubt he has anything good to teach anyone. Unless he calls the lying machine to order, he is part and parcel of the lies.
"Don't be unevenly yoked" thus says the Lord. 2 Cor 6:14
Re: Photo: Ben Bruce Shades VP Osinbajo Over 3 Million Jobs They Promised Nigerians by EmeritusMbaM: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
JennyNwa22:
Nothing good can come out of this govt

Patiently waiting for 2019

You will be the one to suffer it, keep praying doom for your own country. We shall see where hatred will lead you to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South-west Remains The Best...a Short Story Of My Tour From Abuja To PH/UYO / Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC / Zenith Bank Unveils New Logo: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.