Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Should I Do? My Boy Friend Wants Sex Every Night - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Should I Do? My Boy Friend Wants Sex Every Night (1476 Views)

I Apply Tomato On My Face Every Night, This Is What It Did To My Skin / Ladies & Lover Boy Friend Come In Here Quick,, Beautiful Hairs Selling Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? My Boy Friend Wants Sex Every Night by abagram(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
My boyfriend is far too randy for me. He wants lots of hot sex every night, and he goes at it fast and furious.
Sometimes we go on for hours and I end up sore and exhausted. It may sound like I’m the luckiest woman on earth, but too much of everything is bad and I’m getting bored and upset by it all— to the point where I don’t look forward to sex with him. How can I tell him I don’t want sex all the time? Reply Ramat, by clicking on the banner up and down.
COMMENT and ADVICE..
Dear Ramat, The earlier you told him the truth the better for your relationship. It is not possible to keep doing something you don’t want. Your body and mind will eventually say no, plus he might only be doing it every night because he thinks you enjoy it. He may actually be forcing himself to go on for hours to keep you happy. In which case explaining how you feel will be a relief to him. So, reassure him that it is not the quality of the sex that puts you off, it is the quantity. It is not what he’s doing. It’s how often he does it. But tell him, you must.
Comment and Advice:http://www.abagram.com/2016/03/what-should-i-do-my-boy-friend-wants.html
Re: What Should I Do? My Boy Friend Wants Sex Every Night by 4reala(m): 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
Who says u are the luckiest babe, untill dat place becomes loose, and he gets tired of it, and anybody dat comes around finds it loose. Then ull start saying is somebody from d village dat is pursuing u.
U better zip up until he walks u down d isle den u can come for further advice if need be

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? My Boy Friend Wants Sex Every Night by Emypresh(m): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
Why are you stingy For heaven's sake he's ur boyfriend....Give him the thing jare. Are you a virgin? Even if u're a virgin.....My friend dnt be wicked. Open let him do joooooor. Bless you
Re: What Should I Do? My Boy Friend Wants Sex Every Night by Arthurwinner(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
So how does this reduce the price of fuel or bring stability to our economy kiss if u don't like that get a sugar dad
Re: What Should I Do? My Boy Friend Wants Sex Every Night by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Sit him down and talk my frnd!!!
You are not married
Sex btw u guys now shld not be evryday thing.
Some guys thought sex is a way to show ladies love so that they won't look elsewhere.

Communication, dats wat u guys need now

(1) (Reply)

Sleeve Pattern Tutorial Made Easy / Lovely Hair Wigs / Best Natural Toners For Oily Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.