Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up (2613 Views)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by nickxtra(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Infact, she is a cute girl whom I have really had interest to date for long. For more than a year, I was on her neck, but she was not forthcoming until thru a late night chat that she accepted my overture, although on the condition that there will be no sex(i laughed at this sha),which I agreed to. Now, since that epic night, I don't seem to have the feelings for her anymore. Infact to even message her or call her is not appealing to me anymore. She has not called or message me since then too. Am feeling guilty.. Pls need someone to psyche me up, to enable me do the needful grin
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Cutehector(m): 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Psyche me up
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
shocked shocked warrisdis!
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Tocheagle(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Believe in Alomo for thou shall receive confidence

Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
Your prick should be cut off and offered to Sango angry

Yet you will be the one to call ladies hoes and all sort of names.
You got what you wanted and now you feel nothing for her.

Damn!!! You are nothing but an irresponsible being.

Ewu undecided

Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Cutehector(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Ewu undecided
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Cutehector:
what?

Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Cutehector(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:
what?

waht is ur own sef. Was all that crap necessary?
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Cutehector:
waht is ur own sef. Was all that crap necessary?
will you type this had it been a lady wrote what's up there ?

No , you would have typed something worst.

Can't you guys be honest for once? undecided

Fvcking Hypocrites angry
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Cutehector(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:
will you type this had it been a lady wrote what's up there ?

No , you would have typed something worst.

Can't you guys be honest for once? undecided

Fvcking Hypocrites angry
will I type what if a dummy wrote it up there? U must be very daft!
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Ewu undecided
exactly @op anu mpama
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by player007(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
nickxtra:
Infact, she is a cute girl whom I have really had interest to date For more than a year, I was on her neck, but she was not forthcoming until y overture, although on the condition that there will be no sex(i laughed at this sha),which I agreed to. Now, since that epic night, I don't seem to have the feelings for her anymore. Infact to even message her or call her is not appealing to me anymore. She has not called or message me since then too. Am feeling guilty.. Pls need someone to psyche me up, to enable me do the needful grin
Psyche you up or slap the taste out of your mouth?
It shows that you didn't like her in the first place and all you really wanted was just SEXX. You'd probably dump her ass if she had agreed to have sexx with you in the first place.

Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
Cutehector:
will I type what if a dummy wrote it up there? U must be very daft!
No , you are the irredeemable daft one here.

Your dyslexia hasn't been solved yet and obviously you lack comprehension skills.

A simple question was thrown to you and you lost your mental stability. Is your I Q so low.

Now Dumbo, go to my second reply to you, Read, meditate and understand then you can reply me better.

I should have just given you what you deserved but I gave you a benefit of doubt.

You failed the first but I will give you another angry

now go do the exercise I gave you undecided

Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
player007:

Psyche you up or slap the taste out of your mouth?
It shows that you didn't like her in the first place and all you really wanted was just SEXX. You'd probably dump her ass if she had agreed to have sexx with you in the first place.
good to see a sincere person here smiley

Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Ewu undecided
Easy with the brimstones mama, kilode na only him waka come? Even I would lose interest after that long now.. Well, if it was to be on platonic level. But If it was to be a really deep feeling, nothing is wrong with waiting for her. Op obviously really didnt have feelings for her, it was infatuation.
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
AirSultan:
Easy with the brimstones mama, kilode na only him waka come? Even I would lose interest after that long now.. Well, if it was to be on platonic level. But If it was to be a really deep feeling, nothing is wrong with waiting for her. Op obviously really didnt have feelings for her, it was infatuation.
At least sense dey your comment grin

but you guys should try and be honest undecided
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Tommfrench(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
psycheer up bro!!
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by AccaPack(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
U were after her for more than a year? Who does that these days
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:
SENSE ALWAYS dey your comment grin

but SOME guys should try and be honest undecided
Take note of the modification in your post! wink smiley.
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
OP what you did wasn't nice at all.. you really took her for a ride... now call her and apologize to her... but don't bother with the relationship anymore since you're a sex freak.
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by ivyT(f): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:
No , you are the irredeemable daft one here.

Your dyslexia hasn't been solved yet and obviously you lack comprehension skills.

A simple question was thrown to you and you lost your mental stability. Is your I Q so low.

Now Dumbo, go to my second reply to you, Read, meditate and understand then you can reply me better.

I should have just given you what you deserved but I gave you a benefit of doubt.

You failed the first but I will give you another angry

now go do the exercise I gave you undecided
ewo!!
*faints onbehalf of cuteHector*
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by mentorken05(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
Psyche you up I don't think you need that. Even a layman knows that you are just interested in tasting her river of joy.
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by xtervaganza(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Ewu undecided
did you even bother to read what he put up there?
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Michizzy(f): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmmmm. Another confused nigga lipsrsealed
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by elrony(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Ewu undecided

Lol... hey calm down already before you get all wild and riled up.

Why bashing the dude?...not like he slept with her and did a houdini.

Na wa for you sef grin
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by elrony(m): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Michizzy:
Hmmmmm. Another confused nigga lipsrsealed

Now,that's more like it! wink
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by nickxtra(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
xtervaganza:
Pls ask him well
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
elrony:

Lol... hey calm down already before you get all wild and riled up.
Why bashing the dude?...not like he slept with her and did a houdini.
Na wa for you sef grin
He used her and dumb her.

That's just it . No words can make it look better.

BTW just giving you guys a dose of your own medicine tongue
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
xtervaganza:
yes I did.

over and over again.

Is there anything am missing maybe you can point it out smiley
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by elrony(m): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:
He used her and dumb her.

That's just it . No words can make it look better.

BTW just giving you guys a dose of your own medicine tongue

Lmao... Are you for real?... used her and dumped her?... you ain't seriously clowning, are you?

Hehehehe dose of our medicine Ke, I'm not a patient neither a pharmacist!
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by schumastic(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
nickxtra:
Infact, she is a cute girl whom I have really had interest to date for long. For more than a year, I was on her neck, but she was not forthcoming until thru a late night chat that she accepted my overture, although on the condition that there will be no sex(i laughed at this sha),which I agreed to. Now, since that epic night, I don't seem to have the feelings for her anymore. Infact to even message her or call her is not appealing to me anymore. She has not called or message me since then too. Am feeling guilty.. Pls need someone to psyche me up, to enable me do the needful grin

give me her number let me talk some sense into her grin grin
Re: I Feel Guilty Abandoning Her After Agreeing To Date Me. Pls Psyche Me Up by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
elrony:

Lmao... Are you for real?... used her and dumped her?... you ain't seriously clowning, are you?

Hehehehe dose of our medicine Ke, I'm not a patient neither a pharmacist!
Can you explain better what he did then ?

Guys And Babes, Checkout This Dressing / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / Why Do Some People Think About Themselves Alone