Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,070 members, 7,880,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) (9280 Views)

How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick / Fruits That Whiten Teeth(medical Related Students Corner) / 2016 JAMB UTME Scores Will Be Released In 30 Minutes - Ojerinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by TohKunBoh: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
This is proven and tested...

I have 3different whitening paste in my house At the moment,Because I want this sparkling white teeth..I once bleached my teeth in Luth but I heard it destroys more and I had to stop and I accepted my fate.

I am a very shy person when it comes to smiling,it doesn't suits me because of my YELLOWISH TeEth,it doesn't stink but that colour?? you know?

Do you know my ex left me because my teeth was too brown??LOL it might sound funny but its so true..and I get shy a lot because of this,tho its not epilepsy but its worse Abeg...I too fine for yellow teeth..

My palmchat friend broadcasted this and I just gave it a try and it worked for me that's step 1.

You need to Avoid Coffee and Agbo,Tea...it can't help because it makes your teeth more "yellower"

1.Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxyl- Mix the Baking Soda with The Hydrogen pereoxyl together as a paste, do not let it to be hard,it should be watery I.e the HP should be more than the BS not really watery but at least don't let it be like Colgate..If you can't affword HP you can use water instead too

2.Baking Soda and Lemon Juice-This is another good step too,the lemon juice has a bleaching agent that makes the solution perfect..it has a very sour taste but because of what you want from it you have to use it,Mix it the same way like step

N:B
Do not use frequently because it might wipe off your enamel and that doesn't grow back..Use at least twice or thrice a week
Any question?? Ask Please share and Re-Bc

Also, always ensure you use your smart phone as a mirror when brushing just like I do on my Phantom 5 screen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by 1trillionlikes: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
3 minutes.... Apply twice in a week abi? Since we have only 4 minutes in a week

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by oglalasioux(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
1trillionlikes:

Very good question.
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
Reminds me of a song baking soda i got baking soda cool

9 Likes

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
Is it baking soda or powder

1 Like

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by TohKunBoh: 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
1trillionlikes:
Lol you aapply the ssolution on your teeth every 3minz but twice a week...It shouldn't exceed 3minute because it might have side effects you know..
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by TohKunBoh: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
CHIMDIYA4EVA:
Is it baking soda or powder
Baking soda is different from baking powder..its Baking Soda here
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by easrael(f): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nice One Op..this deserves to be in FP
I have a solution too that I bought,3weeks back na trash..I would try this sha..thanks
lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy move to FP so people can be grateful
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by chiefcontroller: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Is baking soda d same as baking powder.
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by powerfulsettingz: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
@op a picture of ur teeth or i won't believe it

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by TohKunBoh: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
easrael:
Nice One Op..this deserves to be in FP
I have a solution too that I bought,3weeks back na trash..I would try this sha..thanks
lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy tosyn2much move to FP so people can be grateful
awwwh thanks
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by TohKunBoh: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
chiefcontroller:
Is baking soda d same as baking powder.
No they are two different things..
One is lickable the oother isnot...
Baking soda is also known Bicarbonate Soda
Though they are both used for baking things.. but chemicals are soso different
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by TohKunBoh: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
@op a picture of ur teeth or i won't believe it
Lol I should have attached it sha!my bad
I forgot to take a cLear picture this morning..no worry tomorrow morning
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by Estellar: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Op I hail o!!! only you get both "yellow and brown teeth"..... It's Hydrogen peroxide and not what your wrote up there
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by kenny1795(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
baebae:
IT - coco.
"am in love wit dah coco"
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by prahcetomi(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Just know this:

1 Like

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by WOruGunu(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Op pls give me d formulae of both compounds
I wanna do d chemical reaction myself and I guess dat will give me mass ratio of each.

If dere is no rxt ........
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by Disneylady(f): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
WOruGunu:
Op pls give me d formulae of both compounds
I wanna do d chemical reaction myself and I guess dat will give me mass ratio of each.

If dere is no rxt ........
Formulae ko, IUPAC nomenclature ni undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by guente02(m): 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Show us your before and after shots.

1 Like

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by kinzation(m): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Another formula, use grinder broken ceramic plates.. Dem nor born the teeth well.. E go klia
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 23, 2016
Wow! Nigerians... When will u pple learn how to start brushing ur teeth at least twice a day, especially b4 goin to bed??

1 Like

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by boss1310(m): 4:33am On Mar 23, 2016
so that everytime I will be fake smiling in other to show off abi,abeg they fit gather chain thinking I don lose am.

2 Likes

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by agarawu23(m): 6:04am On Mar 23, 2016
TohKunBoh:

Lol I should have attached it sha!my bad
I forgot to take a cLear picture this morning..no worry tomorrow morning
patiently waiting for the pics cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by NigerianScholar: 6:10am On Mar 23, 2016
TohKunBoh:
This is proven and tested...

I have 3different whitening paste in my house At the moment,Because I want this sparkling white teeth..I once bleached my teeth in Luth but I heard it destroys more and I had to stop and I accepted my fate.

I am a very shy person when it comes to smiling,it doesn't suits me because of my YELLOWISH TeEth,it doesn't stink but that colour?? you know?

Do you know my ex left me because my teeth was too brown??LOL it might sound funny but its so true..and I get shy a lot because of this,tho its not epilepsy but its worse Abeg...I too fine for yellow teeth..

My palmchat friend broadcasted this and I just gave it a try and it worked for me that's step 1.

You need to Avoid Coffee and Agbo,Tea...it can't help because it makes your teeth more "yellower"

1.Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxyl- Mix the Baking Soda with The Hydrogen pereoxyl together as a paste, do not let it to be hard,it should be watery I.e the HP should be more than the BS not really watery but at least don't let it be like Colgate..If you can't affword HP you can use water instead too

2.Baking Soda and Lemon Juice-This is another good step too,the lemon juice has a bleaching agent that makes the solution perfect..it has a very sour taste but because of what you want from it you have to use it,Mix it the same way like step

N:B
Do not use frequently because it might wipe off your enamel and that doesn't grow back..Use at least twice or thrice a week
Any question?? Ask
Please share and Re-Bc
Pls. What is baking soda and where can I get it in Nigeria.

No insults pls. Na simple question. We are all learning

2 Likes

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 23, 2016
baebae:
that 1 na for cocaine production o!!!
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 23, 2016
hilaomo:
that 1 na for cocaine production o!!!
i know but the song is great
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2016
baebae:
i know but the song is great
so you like gangsta songs too?
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by pmc01(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2016
Following... in anticipation of the teeth picture

1 Like

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 23, 2016
hilaomo:
so you like gangsta songs too?
Not really but that song is just dope
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by Ulrich01(m): 7:36am On Mar 23, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by TohKunBoh: 7:41am On Mar 23, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Anywhere they sell Flour,Baking stuffs sha..they should habe it just tell them Baking Soda

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation / Newly Inaugurated ESUT Governing Council Backs Return To Multi-Campus Status / After Viewing This Photo, You Would Learn More Than 10,000 Life Leasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.