Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

Who Is Capable Of Installing Automod On PHPBB3 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Is Capable Of Installing Automod On PHPBB3 (788 Views)

How To Test Wordpress Plugins Without Installing Them / Do You Have Interest And Capable Of managing website for people / Capable Web Developer At Your Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Capable Of Installing Automod On PHPBB3 by knockles(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
I have successfully installed phpbb3 via cpanel of my url: http://www.crossriverreview.com/ but I am unable to install Automod. Is there anyone with useful directives, explicit tutorials or capability to help with the installation of Automod on this site?
Re: Who Is Capable Of Installing Automod On PHPBB3 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
You are using phpbb3.1 I don't think it uses mods it uses extensions which are easy to install put ext files via cpanel and activate the extension in your phpbb admin panel
Re: Who Is Capable Of Installing Automod On PHPBB3 by ps3o(m): 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
knockles:
I have successfully installed phpbb3 via cpanel of my url: http://www.crossriverreview.com/ but I am unable to install Automod. Is there anyone with useful directives, explicit tutorials or capability to help with the installation of Automod on this site?
I can do such. automod installation is easy to setup. should you need help? call/whatsapp/sms 07031175291
Re: Who Is Capable Of Installing Automod On PHPBB3 by knockles(m): 12:01am On Mar 24, 2016

[i][/i]
denzmark:
You are using phpbb3.1 I don't think it uses mods it uses extensions which are easy to install put ext files via cpanel and activate the extension in your phpbb admin panel

Many Thanks To You For Your Response. Is there any way you can practically help me out?
Re: Who Is Capable Of Installing Automod On PHPBB3 by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2016
knockles:

[i][/i]

Many Thanks To You For Your Response. Is there any way you can practically help me out?
Yes but you have to make a decision to stay on phpbb 3.1 and use extensions or go phpbb 3.0 for mods email me I'll teach you to install extensions
Re: Who Is Capable Of Installing Automod On PHPBB3 by knockles(m): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
denzmark:

Yes but you have to make a decision to stay on phpbb 3.1 and use extensions or go phpbb 3.0 for mods email me I'll teach you to install extensions

Thanks!! Kindly sms your email to me on 08029799779

(1) (Reply)

How To Create App For Your Blog/website In 5 Minutes / How To Set Up A Blog Schedule To Promote Your Success / 8k+ Facebook Fan Page Up For Swap With Twitter Or Instagram Account Asap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.