Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Jim Ovia, Jide Omokore At War - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Ovia, Jide Omokore At War (373 Views)

The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) / Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jim Ovia, Jide Omokore At War by FamouPeopleMag(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
The million dollar question on the lips of many big boys in the corporate world now is why Jim Ovia and Jide Omokore don’t talk. Those in the know hinted that the two businessmen used to be bosom friends until money made them became enemies. We gathered that Jide, the Kogi State born oil magnate took loans from Zenith Bank with Jim as MD and he could not meet up with payment. So, he begged the Agbor, Delta State born top banker to have mercy on him and allow him more time to pay back. But the... http://www.famouspeoplemagazine.com/jim-ovia-jide-omokore-at-war/
Re: Jim Ovia, Jide Omokore At War by KissCODE(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Okay thanks for informing me.
I will sort them out, okay.
They hear my language...
I will get the money back for Jimi only if he gives me 45% ofthe total money.
Tell Jimi i said so

(1) (Reply)

. / Top 4 Prayers For Purity From Jesus / Unpaid Salaries Causes Teacher To Slump In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.