Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,787 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:48 PM

Crowd,Police Gather As 4 Boys Beat Abuja Keke Driver 4 Scratching Their Car(Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crowd,Police Gather As 4 Boys Beat Abuja Keke Driver 4 Scratching Their Car(Pics (1030 Views)

Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) / Ritualists Kill 4 Boys In Islamic School In Niger State, Drain Their Blood(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd,Police Gather As 4 Boys Beat Abuja Keke Driver 4 Scratching Their Car(Pics by obiremy: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
As narrate by an eyewitness....

This happened at Area 1 shopping complex Abuja, a Keke rider was severely beaten by four occupants of the red 206 Peugeot, for scratching their car and not saying sorry on time.The fight almost deteriorated into a free for all tribe-related fight (the Keke Rider is Hausa, the 4boys igbo) except for the intervention of the police (who actually had a tough time quelling the fiasco) . Two people where arrested for attempting to vandalise the car.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/keke-driver-severely-beaten-by-four.html

Re: Crowd,Police Gather As 4 Boys Beat Abuja Keke Driver 4 Scratching Their Car(Pics by akanniade10(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Madness
Re: Crowd,Police Gather As 4 Boys Beat Abuja Keke Driver 4 Scratching Their Car(Pics by goodmorning40: 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
The way people loose it with ease this days make me wonder what has crept into the human brain
Re: Crowd,Police Gather As 4 Boys Beat Abuja Keke Driver 4 Scratching Their Car(Pics by pyyxxaro: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
Buhari see wetin u don cause
Re: Crowd,Police Gather As 4 Boys Beat Abuja Keke Driver 4 Scratching Their Car(Pics by Mutuwa(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
goodmorning40:
The way people loose it with ease this days make me wonder what has crept into the human brain

I de tell you my brother.If the keke man was at fault,It doesn't cost anything to apologize.No one will kill him,after all they car owner my even look at his indigent nature and forgive.
But they would always want to put up an argument. That is where fisticuffs start.
Re: Crowd,Police Gather As 4 Boys Beat Abuja Keke Driver 4 Scratching Their Car(Pics by Godsgal(f): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mutuwa:

I de tell you my brother.If the keke man was at fault,It doesn't cost anything to apologize.No one will kill him,after all they car owner my even look at his indigent nature and forgive.
But they would always want to put up an argument. That is where fisticuffs start.
not enuf reasons for them 2 beat him up, abeg. Over a scratch? Purleeease
Re: Crowd,Police Gather As 4 Boys Beat Abuja Keke Driver 4 Scratching Their Car(Pics by Mutuwa(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
Godsgal:
not enuf reasons for them 2 beat him up, abeg. Over a scratch? Purleeease

I guess you don't know how folks of nowadays reason,and value properties over even their own blood.
A dad slapped his son and went blind,just coz he scratched his car,and guess what he wrote? Daddy I love you..
I saw an article this afternoon that a magistrate in Lagos incarcerated a woman,a mother of 3,for scratching her car which according to eye witness was the fault of the magistrates driver.
Re: Crowd,Police Gather As 4 Boys Beat Abuja Keke Driver 4 Scratching Their Car(Pics by menix(m): 3:46am On Mar 23, 2016
In as much as violence aint solution to all issue, some road users deserve being spanked...

Remember 2yrs back at Doyin - Orile traffic, this dude brushed me, we both came down probably as an igbo man he noticed his car was 3-4yrs ahead of mine, he started shouting ooo..
i could not take it any longer, by the time his invited brothers came to separate, his face was battered..

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Bans Donkeys From Entering Town Unless They Wear Nappies [photos] / My Encounter With ATM Alert Fraudsters. / 33-year Old Girl Accidentally Kills Her Grandmother (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.