Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:34 PM

Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders (19170 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by kascoman: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2016
Ur comment shows how independent type u are. U made a decision to elect a leader to rule for 4yrs and in less than one year in governance, u already having a regret. Buhari is not God and remember house destroy in an hour may not be easy to rebuild in six years. Change is a gradual process and not a magic wand.
mencade5:
My biggest regret is voting APC into power.

I need wailers form to be happy again.

Form still dey?
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by authority4mmaku: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2016
Is hard time the believe that saraki is not for chains as promised, bunch of thieves, sorry I mean chiefs,setting Nigeria backward
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by authority4mmaku: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2016
Saraki has known the difference between chain and change,Zombies should use their dictionary
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by talk2dmc(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2016
God na this kind gathering u 4 strike and nigeria will be half free.
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Djmamman(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2016
JennyNwa22:
Meeting of perpetual criminals and failures

You can not hear a decent girl from decent family calling her elderly people all sort of embarrassing name, only waka girls are doing that wawa, billy or nany fucking gout.
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by engrchykae(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=Agubushmenyo post=44026820]

If your Balls can let you be, Stake a Wager with me!!

APC will floor PDP in 2019 presidential elections!![my dear dream on so in your mind pdp is dead.
I knew that what most pdp elements did in 2015 is what they call surrender tactics to bid their time and remain relevant till 2019.naija politicians are true disciples of the game of power.
They identified with apc because of the buhari movement.apc have only one card to play and that card is buhari and nigerians have seen it all.
What will decide 2019] is if pdp will merge with kowa apga and front young candidates with from the north and south of nigeria.
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by anonimi: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2016
blackpanda:
Of cos there's only one party for criminals, thieves and rogues in Nigeria. Saraki the thief is a full PDP member in body and spirit! grin

Really?
Which party presented Sylva as governorship candidate in Bayelsa?
Which party presented Audu as candidate for Kogi?
APC! APC!! APC!!!

Ochiske:
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has again filed fresh corruption charges against former governor of Bayelsa State, Timipre Sylva, before a the Federal High Court, Abuja.EFCC’s Head, Media and Publicity, Mr. Wilson Uwujaren, said in a statement that the fresh 50 counts of corruption were filed on Friday.This came two days after Justice Ahmed Mohammed dismissed the one of two fraud cases instituted by the anti-graft agency against Sylva.
Justice Mohammed had held that the case constituted an abuse of court process.Earlier on June 1, 2015, Justice Evoh Chukwu (also of the Federal High Court, Abuja, struck out the other case against Sylva following EFCC’s application for the withdrawal of the case.‎
In the fresh 50 counts filed on Friday, Sylva is charged alongside Francis Okokuro, Gbenga Balogun, and Samuel Ogbuku,.

They are accused of using three companies – Marlin Maritime Limited, Eat Catering Services Limited, and Haloween-Blue Construction and Logistics Limitd – to move about N19.2bn from Bayelsa State coffers between 2009 and 2012, under false pretences of using the withdrawn money to augment salaries of the state government workers.

http://www.punchng.com/news/efcc-files-fresh-50-counts-of-fraud-against-sylva/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3055762_img2015110125972_jpeg66c3005a24a1d7fdf4b0957ab226a189
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by DemolaUnbias(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2016
He might not been invited, since other leaders are looking at him as a villain. He won't be seated comfortable at the meeting.
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=engrchykae post=44031001][/quote]

As Long as that Name PDP remains, it won't sell in SW, NC, NE, NW!!

and also remember the SWest and Northern alliance!!

Read the history of political parties in nigeria, you will know more!!
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Themandator: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
tomakint:
You don't betray your party like Treacherous Saraki did and still have the effrontery to sit with your Party Leaders and discuss way forward with such Party. Never will that happen......I say NEVER!!!

Now that it has been confirmed that he was present ,what can you do about it?
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by engrchykae(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=Agubushmenyo post=44031704]

As Long as that Name PDP remains, it won't sell in SW, NC, NE, NW!!

and also remember the SWest and Northern alliance!!

Read the history of political parties in nigeria, you will know more!!

[ good u are civil and love facts.
I will like to remind u that apc defeated pdp in lagos of all places with a margin of not more than 300000 votes.this calls for concern and they also got significant number of votes from the north.
My dear all these sarakis amaechis atikus objs and a host of others are using surrender tactics waiting for the wind of buharism to subside.
Remember i hate political parties.but frankly speaking pdp is an old crafty serpent and unfortunately for nigerians pdp henchmen are all around buhari and they will see his end.they are too much for him.abdusalami abubakar obj atikus sarakis amaechis.
And let me tell u what i think.
Even Buhari might be complicit in saraki being the senate president.
The north still hold the structure of both parties and either one or even both would be used to serve northern interest in 2019.
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=engrchykae post=44042670][/quote]

I believe everytin you said. But that of Lagos, it happened because the population of Igbos in lagos is.. "Mind blowing"

In Isolo area only, Igbos are greater in population than Yorubas.
So do ur calculation urself!!
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by engrchykae(m): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

I believe everytin you said. But that of Lagos, it happened because the population of Igbos in lagos is.. "Mind blowing"

In Isolo area only, Igbos are greater in population than Yorubas.
So do ur calculation urself!!
thank you for that.
On the part of politicians do you think honor and loyalty have a place in their life.
I said it on facebook when they were welcoming everyone to apc that if apc are serious that they should reject some people like sarakis atikus objs amaechis ie elements with history of looting. by doing so they would have credibility before nigerians and less trouble appeasing defecting politicians and u saw how sarakis joined his real party to hold the change movement to ransom.
Northerners are the main advocates of pdp.men like atikus sarakis objs abubakar abdusalamis ty danjumas will pump in money at the right time or is our politics no longer about money?
Considering that tinubu is giving them tough time to get their way through.
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
engrchykae:

thank you for that.
On the part of politicians do you think honor and loyalty have a place in their life.
I said it on facebook when they were welcoming everyone to apc that if apc are serious that they should reject some people like sarakis atikus objs amaechis ie elements with history of looting. by doing so they would have credibility before nigerians and less trouble appeasing defecting politicians and u saw how sarakis joined his real party to hold the change movement to ransom.
Northerners are the main advocates of pdp.men like atikus sarakis objs abubakar abdusalamis ty danjumas will pump in money at the right time or is our politics no longer about money?
Considering that tinubu is giving them tough time to get their way through.

Lol

Once Buhari leaves APC, I deport to APGA. We have less criminals there!!
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by engrchykae(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Lol

Once Buhari leaves APC, I deport to APGA. We have less criminals there!!
apga cant do it alone unless if they can reach out to kowa and merge into one
Especially if they project intellectually sound young man and woman as president and vice respectively.
There is hope

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Enugu Airport Project Will Be Delayed – Buhari / 7 Still Missing As Bandits Ambush Police Officers In Kaduna / Customs Moves To Impound 29 Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.