Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. (1675 Views)

S£X AS SHE TAUGHT ME…..(18+) / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by Toks2008(m): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
1.Experience they say is the best teacher in life but life itself has taught me that it is better to learn from the experience of others rather than to learn from your very own experience.Trust me,it is better this way.

2.Learn to listen to what people have to say whether they are older or younger,whether they appear sane or insane because no matter how stupid they may sound,you just might get something worthwhile from what they have to say.

3.Try your best to respect people you come across and be kind to as many people as you can because you never can tell if that inconsequential tout you treated well today may be the one to save you from serious trouble tomorrow.

Please add yours and lets learn more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by biz2get(m): 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Why do I disagree with your No. 1 Point? undecided

I believe your own experiences is the best teacher...

You didnt come here to live another persons life. So why live in his/her experiences?

Bcus he failed trying to pass path A now means she will fail if she passes Path A also?

THats totally Wrong.. orless you have a better reason, this is just my opinion. smiley

1 Like

Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by Toks2008(m): 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
biz2get:

You didnt come here to live another persons life. So why live in his/her experiences?

Bcus he failed trying to pass path A now means she will fail if she passes Path A also?

THats totally Wrong.. orless you have a better reason, this is just my opinion. smiley

lol! you got it twisted.

When you learn from people's experience, you tend to do things better even if you thread the same path they went through,you will most likely succeed where they failed.

That is the point.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Spot on OP.
to add to ur point,
4) don't make same mistakes twice. the first time is a mistake, the second time will be pure stupidity on ur side.
5) you can't cheat an honest man. no matter how cunning or crafty a Con man or fraudster is, he can't cheat an honest man becos he(honest man) knows that you can't make money out of nothing. if u've ever been swindled, knw that you are not honest and u're probably greedy.

1 Like

Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by feldido(m): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Thank God it's not About Romance grin grin grin
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by kingsilly(m): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
@OP

Great points you have made. However, I stand to disagree with your number one postulation. Believe you me, experience still remain the best teacher, however our prayer always should be, may we never be consumed in the cause of experimenting- it's impossible for one to become an expert in any endeavor without having a firsthand experience not hearsay on one's cause of duty. Concrete knowledge will always be different from abstract knowledge... just as intelligence is different from brilliance. And Knowledge will always remain superior to information no matter the varied opinions of people on this. Although, living a life tailored towards firsthand experience usually makes the journey slow.

Meanwhile, anyone who longs for astronomical progress in his endeavors should make due with learning and living on others people's experience. The only downside to this route is that one will lack that in depth substance required to impart positively on others in the future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
biz2get:

I can think of a million things I do NOT want to experience. the experience of other people have made taught me all I need to know.
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by vicstar(m): 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
I commend you for the tips, but its on a wrong section undecided

#the_sadist angry
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
FACTS LIFE TAUGHT ME
Trust no one. Read in between the lines . Always have a plan B. family comes first . Have unrealistic goals. Life is way too short, so you don't need to follow a procedure . JUST BE HAPPY....

1 Like

Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by osesology(m): 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nice one, but I agree with no 1 to an extent. Believe you me, there is no other experience that is more eye opening and more beneficial than a personal experience. You cant be able to know how some people felt and the lessons they learnt when they went through that ordeal until you go through the same ordeal. Mind you, as human beings, things affect us differently. What is making mr A to be depressed might actually not be a problem for mr B if he were to be in mr A's shoes.
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
vicstar:
I commend you for the tips, but its on a wrong section undecided
#the_sadist angry
Vic! What'sup cheesy
I see you pick with lots a folk....An hear I thought I was special tongue grin
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by vicstar(m): 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Vic! What'sup cheesy

uhm am sad angry can't tell you my reasons tho! cry
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by octopusfreaky(f): 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
yes oooo,,some experiences can be extremely bitter, i would rather say observation is the best teacher. Observe and learn from people mistakes and try not to fall into same situation...
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by Omotayor123(f): 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Point 3: Very Important!

1 Like

Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
vicstar:

uhm am sad angry can't tell you my reasons tho! cry
Oh.Why
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 23, 2016
Toks2008:
1.Experience they say is the best teacher in life but life itself has taught me that it is better to learn from the experience of others rather than to learn from your very own experience.Trust me,it is better this way.

2.Learn to listen to what people have to say whether they are older or younger,whether they appear sane or insane because no matter how stupid they may sound,you just might get something worthwhile from what they have to say.

3.Try your best to respect people you come across and be kind to as many people as you can because you never can tell if that inconsequential tout you treated well today may be the one to save you from serious trouble tomorrow.
No 3, the part of life i have always thread.
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by vicstar(m): 12:04am On Mar 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh.Why

Mehn!!! The level of cruelty in nigeria is so appalling lipsrsealed everything just annoys me!!
You won't understand,because u aint in nigeria
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 23, 2016
vicstar:

Mehn!!! The level of cruelty in nigeria is so appalling lipsrsealed everything just annoys me!!
You won't understand,because u aint in nigeria
But ugliness is everywhere
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by biz2get(m): 12:09am On Mar 23, 2016
Toks2008:

lol! you got it twisted.

When you learn from people's experience, you tend to do things better even if you thread the same path they went through,you will most likely succeed where they failed.

That is the point.

Okay. This I totally agree on this!

But here's a food for thought...

Can your 'Reason above' also be applied to working experience?

One thing I know is, 5years Experience can not be explained in few sentences..

Listing all the mistake one had to another? Just so he will be on a better path?
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by biz2get(m): 12:12am On Mar 23, 2016
osesology:
Nice one, but I agree with no 1 to an extent. Believe you me, there is no other experience that is more eye opening and more beneficial than a personal experience. You cant be able to know how some people felt and the lessons they learnt when they went through that ordeal until you go through the same ordeal. Mind you, as human beings, things affect us differently. What is making mr A to be depressed might actually not be a problem for mr B if he were to be in mr A's shoes.

Exactly my POV...

One man's meat is another man's poison, his mistakes my turn out to be your success. Thats Life smiley
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by vicstar(m): 12:17am On Mar 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
But ugliness is everywhere

maybe,uhm I just gat disappointed in a lot of shiiiitz and iitz making me lose ma mind cry
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by biz2get(m): 12:17am On Mar 23, 2016
Teempakguy:
I can think of a million things I do NOT want to experience. the experience of other people have made taught me all I need to know.

Then I can BOLDLY say to you.. you lack some Good ideas/experiences of life...
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 23, 2016
biz2get:

Then I can BOLDLY say to you.. you lack some Good ideas/experiences of life...

Sure thing.

I can't know everything anyway. no point complaining about it.
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 23, 2016
vicstar:

maybe,uhm I just gat disappointed in a lot of shiiiitz and iitz making me lose ma mind cry
Get it toagether man! grin
Mavye you should take a break from your norm.
A vacation of sorts.
Do somethin' you always wanted but never got to
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by vicstar(m): 12:28am On Mar 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Get it toagether man! grin Mavye you should take a break from your norm. A vacation of sorts. Do somethin' you always wanted but never got to

all diz suggestions requires money, and where do you see money??
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 23, 2016
biz2get:

Okay. This I totally agree on this!

But here's a food for thought...

Can your 'Reason above' also be applied to working experience?

One thing I know is, 5years Experience can not be explained in few sentences..

Listing all the mistake one had to another? Just so he will be on a better path?
It helps, honestly.

Listening to others and trying to understand their experiences will save you a lot of trouble in the future. It won't do everything, but it is better than needless pain.

It's called efficiency. That's why having a teacher is better than learning yourself. the teacher acts as an experienced person who guides you through common pitfalls and speeds up your learning experience.
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 23, 2016
vicstar:

all diz suggestions requires money, and where do you see money??
You don't have any simple things you want ta do
Horseback riding
Learnin' ta paint Nothin'
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by Adasun(m): 12:35am On Mar 23, 2016
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by vicstar(m): 12:36am On Mar 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You don't have any simple things you want ta do
Horseback riding
Learnin' ta paint Nothin'

horseback riding?? Wtf?? lipsrsealed here ain't the states undecided itz just that a lot of things around me are being delayed or postponed crydue to some ish the country is facing
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 23, 2016
vicstar:

horseback riding?? Wtf?? lipsrsealed here ain't the states undecided itz just that a lot of things around me are being delayed or postponed crydue to some ish the country is facing
angry Vic you difficult....
....goodbye.
Re: 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. by vicstar(m): 12:41am On Mar 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angry Vic you difficult.... ....goodbye.

I thought am the sad one here undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Qualities Every Woman Looks For In A Man / Humm! See The Face Of A Frustrated Wife What A Pity!!!! / QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.