Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,462 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

Nuclear Engineering Or Marine Engineering- Advice Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nuclear Engineering Or Marine Engineering- Advice Needed (761 Views)

List Of Universities And Polytechnics Marine Engineering In Nigeria / Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) / Student Sponsored By Amaechi Bags First Class In Marine Engineering In India(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nuclear Engineering Or Marine Engineering- Advice Needed by Donsheddy: 12:55am On Mar 23, 2016
My name is shedrack, please don't mind my grammar.

I always wanted to be a marine engineer since I was 11yrs old, I finished my secondary school in the year 2012, I was 15yrs then, I tried to get admission in UST portharcourt the next year but I was not admitted, I later had an accident the almost cost me my right leg on Jan. 2014 ,since then I have been in the hospital and right here in the hospital I heard about nuclear chemistry and I made research on it, nd I found the course very interesting and im thinking of studying it, when I leave the hospital.
I'm confused since there is no school in Nigeria that have nuclear engineering as a course, but i found out that if you get an admission to study nuclear engineering you will be giving free scholarship,
My question is which will you advice to face nd study.
MARINE ENGINEERING OR NUCLEAR ENGINEERING,CHEMISTY

Lalasticlala plz help move to fp

(1) (Reply)

Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Strict/wicked Lecturers? / New Killer Insect Discovered / Barron's IELTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.