Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:54 AM

End Time Video: Two Girls Putting Empty Bottle Into Their Private Parts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / End Time Video: Two Girls Putting Empty Bottle Into Their Private Parts (4614 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) / Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village(photos). / Graphics video:Two Black americans were killed by Cops #blacklivesmatters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Time Video: Two Girls Putting Empty Bottle Into Their Private Parts by FroshGirl(m): 7:52am On Mar 23, 2016
How does this shameful act sounds? This is a
clear explanation of poor background training.
This event took place in a university hostel in
Accra Ghana.

According to Reporter, she said;
I was in my room reading a novel only
to be hearing some kind of high voices.
It was as if someone is having fun with
his or her lover.

I muted for some
minutes. Then, the voice continues
again. Fear gripped me. I opened my
door, next is my neighbours door.

Immediately i looked through the small
opened windows, i saw my friend and
a visitor putting empty bottles into
their private parrts.

I can't help further
than to record all their actions with my
android phone. - female student
reported.

It was called upon to the management of the
hostel. These girls were brought to the panel,
they denied the fact that they did nothing.
They swore that all the allegations were
frame-ups until the girl opened her phone
and showed them the full video. They were
shocked and pleaded with the school
authority.

An eye witness sent the full video to us this
early morning. Not to waste your time, we will
show you the full film for you to see the bad
things going around in our society.
Watch Video Here==> http://www.mribung.com/2016/03/end-time-video-two-girls-putting-empty.html?m=1

Re: End Time Video: Two Girls Putting Empty Bottle Into Their Private Parts by Jabioro: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2016
Bottle is made to fuvk them..nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? / Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. / 10 Things I Hate About You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.