Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

I Need A Part Time Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Part Time Job (1801 Views)

Part-time Job Opportunities For Undergraduate And Post-graduate Students Only! / Part Time Job / Very Lucrative Part-time Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Part Time Job by angel2k(f): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2005
i'm a student but also need a part time job 2 keep me going
Re: I Need A Part Time Job by Seun(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2005
What are your skills?
Re: I Need A Part Time Job by fabian(f): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2005
what's your field?
Re: I Need A Part Time Job by Komputa(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2005
My discipline is Geography...any part time job for me?
Re: I Need A Part Time Job by star(f): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2005
you can redraw the nigerian map in another pattern and sell to nigerians.
Re: I Need A Part Time Job by fabian(f): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2005
Or better still you can do up the topography of the entire nigerian terrain and sell va va voom!
Re: I Need A Part Time Job by Seun(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2005
And how exactly will she get an accurate and up-to-date version of the map of Nigeria with reproduction rights?
Re: I Need A Part Time Job by star(f): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2005
ask Fabian
Re: I Need A Part Time Job by prettyH(f): 1:10am On Nov 17, 2005
come u guys r not serious, which part time job is dat?
Re: I Need A Part Time Job by chillin(f): 1:04am On Nov 26, 2005
star:

you can redraw the nigerian map in another pattern and sell to nigerians.
heyyyy starrr which kind person u be make he redraw the nigerian map?? o girl!! that ain't fair mehn!!! 4 reall hahahahahahah i can't stop laffin!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hummm watz your name d Geo major student... i'v gatt an idea.. do as star said.. and knock on her door at 2am to sell your maps.. if she no buy am!! juss holla at me!! and i'll take it from there!!... fair enoff ehh!  wink
Re: I Need A Part Time Job by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 26, 2005
yeah that was real funny. i wonder why Seun didn't get the joke. lighten up man. but on the real i myself might soon need a part time job. any offers?
Re: I Need A Part Time Job by icingbaby(f): 2:05am On Nov 26, 2005
if y'all were here, i would have given y'all part time job. cry
Re: I Need A Part Time Job by chillin(f): 2:05am On Nov 26, 2005
heyy trae_z whatz your major?? letz see if star is gonn hook u up with sum! cheesy she'd probably get u a better one  wink nahh redrawin maps or s*** like that...
Re: I Need A Part Time Job by star(f): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2005
chillin.. na wetin i do u. is it a crime to make suggestions even though they might not be accepted? make him bring the map come infact i will help him sell them
on a more serious note, i mean--- we mustn't be working in a firm or something to make ends meet or keep ourselves busy.. we can be creative.. or something. it might be an opportunity
Re: I Need A Part Time Job by chillin(f): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2005
heyy star!! i like dat!! it was juss funny!! datz all! u knoww.. d redrawin of d map thang! lol so wat u sayin hurr is.. u'll help him sell d map ehh cheesy cheesy starr!!! u funnnyyy oooo!! lol
Re: I Need A Part Time Job by angel2k(f): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2005
fabian:

what's your field?
my field of study is accountancy and i have my national diploma 4 now though i'm tryin 2earn my HND. and to u star i no blame u at all because i dey look 4 part time job na him make u say make i go redraw nigerian map , nice joke but it might not be funny another time
Re: I Need A Part Time Job by angel2k(f): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2005
fabian:

what's your field?
my field of study is accountancy and i have my national diploma 4 now though i'm tryin 2earn my HND. and to u star i no blame u at all because i dey look 4 part time job na him make u say make i go redraw nigerian map , nice joke but it might not be funny another time
Re: I Need A Part Time Job by alabiyemmy(m): 2:54am On Dec 16, 2006
Sir/Ma,

We are happy to bring to your notice once again that something new has just come out of
the stable of your favourite organisation - Third Dimension Technologies. We earlier on
brought to you nationwide driving directions, address search, find my nearest, point of
interest search etc on our website www.ceaser-web.com.

The accolade has been resounding, with over 3,000 worldwide viewers on our website
monthly, we cant stop giving out more to the satisfaction of our users who day in day out
send us messages of goodwill commending our effort at supporting nation building.

We are here again, this time with our range of GPS based maps and software. We build and
maintain the most comprehensive, accurate and updated GPS maps of NIGERIA, on any GPS
platform. We build routable and non - routable maps for the entire country, we also build
routable maps for various cities nationwide, these maps can be uploaded to your GPS
device as easily as you want it. Why not talk to us?

Our map features includes:

POI layers

All major landmarks have been mapped and shown on our maps, example, bus stops, schools,
banks, shopping plaza, gas stations etc

Routing

Ability to route from one point to the other.

Searching

Superb search capabilities and many more.

What do you have to do to reap from this innovative venture? We are happy to discuss with
you or your organisation on how we can load this maps into your existing GPS devices or
rather still, buy from us, bundled with the maps you desire.

A trial will convinve you, we are sure you were convinced with the internet based
applications, the use and feedback has been overwhelming. Try us once again and you will
never be disspointed.

For enquiries, please email: alabiyemmy@3dtechnologies.org or alabiyemmy@ceaser-web.com
or call 01-8975616.

Please forward to as many as you know require our services.

Regards,

Alabi Yemmy.
MD/CEO
3DT
LAGOS, LONDON, NEW YORK.
Re: I Need A Part Time Job by justyn3x(m): 4:20am On Dec 17, 2006
You see,

There is really sense in nonsense,

Someone has taken the serious part of the joke and is offering to sell the maps,even to the point of branding and publishing on the net!

haaa, I bow for ideas that come out of this site.
Re: I Need A Part Time Job by ekunit(f): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2006
@ angel2k

If you have an upper credit, there is this coy in lagos that recruits for banks most of the tellers working in my office are from thr.You can go to integrated corporate services ltd somewhere at Ilupeju, apply, write the test. Any bank that needs transaction officers would recruit you from there. The coy gets a percentage of your salary each month.

That is if a bank job is part-time enough for you to do your schooling.Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Tell us What are you good at. / More Job Opportunities / Nnpc Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.