Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,581 members, 7,941,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Rihanna's New Look - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna's New Look (15344 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ / Controversial Booklet Scans And Pics Inside Rihanna's New Album Rated R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna's New Look by SeanT21(f): 3:01am On Jul 30, 2009
bilqiss:

Wow, Ri Ri not a megastar? And the definition is-----? Come on, fashion icon, award-winning, world-renowned and admired singer, beauty model(she's the face of many high-range beauty products), and former gf of Chris Brown, not a megastar?!!! Again, wowww.

Ciara has done all that. Do U consider her a mega star??
Re: Rihanna's New Look by bilqiss(f): 3:42am On Jul 30, 2009
After the Umbrella song, you can still ask that? And Ciara has done all what? Check again, she hasn't achieved the half of it. But why are you arguing with me over this out-of-point issue? undecided
Re: Rihanna's New Look by SeanT21(f): 3:44am On Jul 30, 2009
bilqiss:

After the Umbrella song, you can still ask that? And Ciara has done all what? Check again, she hasn't achieved the half of it. But why are you arguing with me over this out-of-point issue? undecided

When did changing of ideas turn into arguing?? undecided If that is the case then I apologize for "arguing" with U. wink
Re: Rihanna's New Look by bilqiss(f): 4:08am On Jul 30, 2009
No harm done. wink
Re: Rihanna's New Look by johnlittle: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2009
mehn Rihanna is killin me
Re: Rihanna's New Look by funkydot(f): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2009
COOL!!!! cool Really luving the hair.
Re: Rihanna's New Look by mamagee6(f): 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2009
Rihanna needs to re-grow that hair. angry
Re: Rihanna's New Look by mandiiee(f): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2009
i think i like d Mohawk!!, cool cool
Re: Rihanna's New Look by olaide3(f): 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2009
chris brown's ass whooping may have caused some brain damage.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy yu baddd!!
Re: Rihanna's New Look by Luvlee(f): 12:11am On Dec 21, 2009
I think rihanna should be crowned da queen of hair, I look forward to her hairstyles
Re: Rihanna's New Look by gomeek(f): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2010
now she has to say a big thank you to disturbia!
Re: Rihanna's New Look by nich(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2010
nice comments y'all! Ching!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic / Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. / Davido's Dad Richer Than Dangote;30b?he Blames Son 4 Underestimating Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.