Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,063 members, 7,970,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:24 AM

But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest (852 Views)

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean / For The Men.i Mean Real Men. / Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2009
Hey Nairalanders,I can't seem to stop imagining why a MAN would suddenly luze interest in a girl or wife hez dating or prolly married to and claims to luv b4 wooing her, Y is it that,as tymz rolls by,guys wil just luze interest in these gals, wots rngI mean,dz shouldn't be as designed by God nd based on d initial luv,what can be d cause?Nairalanders abegi make una contribute
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by Nautillus(m): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2009
Change happens
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by blackmann(m): 12:44am On Jul 24, 2009
i never lost interest in my baby ever since i've been dating her, so

basically i feel its the playas that lose interest, after sleeping with the girl nd they need fresh meat to kill.
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by topup: 1:18am On Jul 24, 2009
I think maturity makes a man settle down, mentally, he is satisfied with the monotony of his life, he appreciates the facts and the stability that is in his life, instead of wondering why there is no drama and why everything's going the way it always goes, he appreciates the peace in his life.

I think when you experience drama you learn to appreciate peace, many people don't know the trouble cheating, messing around and losing interest can bring on a relationship, a little effort here and there rarely goes amiss.

I can imagine a young man losing interest, if he's still thinking of better options, newer options, how to progress in life and strive for the best, he will constantly seek for more and better, in every aspect, but I think once maturity sinks in and combined with the right girl, a man can begin to appreciate the wonders of having someone who will always be there for you. It may sound boring to some, but to others it's a dream.

You can also lose interest when you've realised that the person you're with is inhibiting your growth, hopefully every person ends up with someone that will encourage them and all them to become better people. I'm sure if the person they're with discourages this, it can cause the person who wants to improve to get fed up or lose interest.
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 24, 2009
@y'all,tnx 4 d comments tho I stil ponder on dz words to b actually sure bout what u guyz r professing cos 2 me o,its strange o considering d current state of d country's pervertness
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by topup: 2:05am On Jul 24, 2009
Can you more specific please. .
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 24, 2009
@topup,what i meant is 'y does luv fades with time'especially wt sum1 u claim to av luvd 4rm d onset'
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by FBS: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2009
Loves never fades. Feelings maybe.
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by suprted(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2009
maybe because your typing sux?
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2009
Sometimes I really don't blame the men. . .yes most of these men might be douche bags. . .but you can't also ignore the fact that sometimes the ladies involved might also have a part in the blame game!
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by DaudaAbu(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2009
cos he discovered that she has had 5 abortions b4 he married her cool cool
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by candyshore: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2009
real love doesnt fade it grows, so maybe u should differentiate infatuation, lust and like from love then u might just know why.
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by julianH(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2009
CALL ME AND I WILL RECOMMEND AN EBOOK THAT TELLS YOU Y MEN CHANGE.

THE BOOK ALSO TELLS YOU HOW TO KEEP A MAN INTERESTED ALWAYS.

0806 922 0002
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by MrWaters: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2009
It depends :-D
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2009
@poster
men dont suddenly loose interest, the ones who do were not interested in the women and were only there for sexual gratification.when the "target" has been acquired then the interest is no longer there. they might keep the girl as a side toto but thats is all its good for.

as for the men in relationships then its a simple matter of being bored with the same routine and therefore needing some sparks that will bring them back to life. some women will do some CRAZY SHIT to get with you and then when thats done then sit back and expect the situation to just be there for ever. like everything else relationships have to be "watered like a plant", you gotta bring exciting, new things to make it fun and enjoyable to be with that person. if not then one day or another, you are bound to know that person like a book and therefore be bored around her. thats why so many men fall easily to cheating. its not that its better, its just different and exciting.

if a person wants to have a long lasting relationship then they have to work HARD at it, not just be nice to each other but make it fun for each other that you want to keep on being with that person and discovering her. the first 6month/year is the easy part (more or less) then from that point the real work begins.
look at most marriages today, before marriage, they go on dates, have fun together, sex is the BOMB, you laugh, joke and have fun together then marriage set in and the dates don dry out, the fun is almost never there, the sex is a pain, and both dont even want to make an effort to seduce the other any longer(since they are married)

its the law of life and thats why many fail miserably or stick together but get their fun somewhere else.
mistress/lovers are there for the sex part but a lot has to do with being with someone different, someone that you discovering, like a new challenge.
the catch is for people in relationships to make themselves the new exciting challenge for the their spouse.

in the bedroom, you might know how to make your woman cum or know what your man likes but if you do the same shit for 2 yrs straight then you better get some new moves because that person will be tired of what you do. you got to upgrade from bf/gf 1.0 to 2.0 then 3.0 etc  and all through your life!!!
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2009
Hmmmm! 9ce comments, kp em coming pls
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by posakosa(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2009
blackmann:

i never lost interest in my baby ever since i've been dating her, so

basically i feel its the playas that lose interest, after sleeping with the girl nd they need fresh meat to kill.

G B A M!
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by stiyke(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2009
Sometimes u realize she isnt what u thought. Especially as lot of ladies pretend, by the time their real nature shows, the guy would get fed up.
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by TheSeeker(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2009
When a man walks up to, and talks to a lady there are two reasons: He wants to really get to know and date you or he wants you for sex.

When a man wants a woman for sex, he's bound to lose interest, sometimes very soon; at some other instances will take some while and that's given you're very good in bed to explore new tricks and magic. That may seem to do wonders in luring him even from having further relationships with other women but that doesn't guarantee he will want you forever -- although, if you're sex savvy chances are that when he's found someone new, he'd still hold on to you.

The second category, however, is tricky. I don't think a man can lose interest in a woman he had genuinely wanted to date. He might seem a bit distant from her at some point, but that's only predicated on the fact that there's no change in whatever they have been engaged in. A relationship that doesn't keep upgrading is what I likened to watching a comcast cable, and having to watch only FOX channel for the rest of your life -- it's pathetically boring.

It helps a lot more when you introduce different things into your relationship, be adventurous about it. If you think it's fun, your partner mightn't see it that way but you still have to find some other ways to introduce it so he/she likes it. It all helps to a certain point that the both of you'll contribute positively to make your relationship work. Sometimes, we all have differences, you can bring something positive out of that. Change your sense of going on dates, having sex, arguments, etc. Take interests in each other's hobbies. If she likes fashion and you like soccer, try to take interest in both activities.

When a relationship is coming up rocky, there's usually no reason cheating will come up for contemplation. It wards off cheating as well. Men can be spontaneous sometimes, so are women. I don't think men lose interest in women, but they tend to drift away a little when the same routine is repeatedly practiced.
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by dreeldee: 1:37am On Jul 30, 2009
My bad wrong message sent here he he lol
Re: But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest by Kelvinj(m): 1:48am On Jul 30, 2009
Pesin go die 4 egusi soup? @least change of diet helps d system.

(1) (Reply)

How Great Is It To Remain Friends With Your Ex? / The Right Way To Show A Man You're Interested In Him / Gone Are The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.