Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,723 members, 7,924,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 10:06 AM

Why Are Some People Rich And Others Poor? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are Some People Rich And Others Poor? (1323 Views)

5 Soft Skills That Can Make You Rich And Successful / See The Item We Import For N370 And Some People Are Selling For N7000 In Nigeria / How To Get Rich And Make Fast Easy Money Online: 27 Effective Ways [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some People Rich And Others Poor? by Akinnoah(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Why, then, are some people rich and others poor? I used to think that only a very few were called to serve God in the area of business and money, that only a few were to become millionaires. I thought that because of my call as a pastor and preacher that I did not qualify to be wealthy. Thankfully, I discovered otherwise. God did not choose some to be wealthy and others to be in need. Nor does destiny or luck have anything to do with this.

The reason some are rich is that they work hard and make right choices, and because they see opportunities and maximize them, while the poor do not. My advice is to start seeing. Some mistakenly think wealth or the ability to make money is given to some while others do not have such gifts.Yes that could be true to some extent but really, we can all do all things if only we first desire to do them and work hard to accomplish them. The same principles that apply to wealthy people can bring us to wealth if we apply them diligently to our own situations. Geniuses are made, not born. Moreover, if they are born, they are born out of labour.

God gave ears to both rich and poor. But some ears can hear and some cannot because they are blocked with ignorance. The latter is the common problem among most people. They appear to be listening, but when they walk away, they remember nothing

REASONS WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE RICH AND SOME ARE POOR

1. The difference is that poor people eat their seed, whereas rich people sow or invest their seed.
2. The poor want to live like the rich, so they buy luxuries. The rich, however, never spend; they multiply their money and live off overflow.

Read the full text @ http://akinbabatunde.com/why-are-some-people-rich-and-others-poor/

(1) (Reply)

Integrated Solar Street Light / All In One Solar Light In Nigeria / . / Come In If You Are Still Struggling To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.