Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Where Does She Go From Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Does She Go From Here? (731 Views)

Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over / Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Does She Go From Here? by Bonita(f): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2009
My best friend is in my house for the past two days and I don’t know what to say to her. Her boyfriend just told her that she should be getting married in two years… Or before she goes off to medical school. She asked him “what about you“? He said he is relocating to Naija. He is currently in Naija now. But, the funny thing is that they are still hanging out… Acting like they are still dating. Now that he is gone she has been crying profusely. She just told me this evening that they are still dating even though she wants to move on but she doesn’t know how… So guys what should I tell her?
Re: Where Does She Go From Here? by mamag3: 1:36am On Jul 31, 2009
I have no idea. wink
Re: Where Does She Go From Here? by olanajim(m): 2:23am On Jul 31, 2009
your explanation isnt clear at all,

"Her boyfriend just told her that she should be getting married in two years…" did he mean she should marry him or marry someone else?

"Or before she goes off to medical school.", Is the girl about to go to medical school? and what is she doing now?

"She asked him “what about you“? He said he is relocating to Naija.", meaning that they are both abroad before and the man is back in Naija now while the lady is still looking for way to go for her medical degree?

", they are still hanging out… ", but you said the man is in Naija now!!!

whatever you mean, it wnt be fair to judge unless you clarify
Re: Where Does She Go From Here? by roblance: 4:05am On Jul 31, 2009
piping low,
Re: Where Does She Go From Here? by Bonita(f): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2009
The boyfriend said she should marry someone else.
They were hanging out before he moved
The girl just finshed her undergrad
She is trying to get into med school hopefully next year
Re: Where Does She Go From Here? by LIMUEL(m): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2009
Time will heal her.
may be they were just not meant to be
She has to stop seeing him and move on
hanging out with him will hurt her the more
Let her not give up
Love will certainly show up again
Re: Where Does She Go From Here? by laudate: 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2009
Tell your friend the cold, hard truth. You owe her that much, if nothing else.

1. The guy was just using her to catch his fun, and still is.

2. The guy has absolutely no plans to marry her and has drawn up a future that does not include your friend in it. Heck, she is not even in the footnotes, not to talk of being on the first page.

3. The guy has his eyes & his mind on something else & wants a way to break free of their relationship in a polite manner

4. The guy is dropping hints that she should move on with her life.

5. If he truly loved her, he would be making marriage plans with her, introducing her to his family and talking about building a future, not advising her to get married without making it clear that he would love to be her groom.

6. The fact that he hasn't said or done any of those things (i.e. planing a future with her) shows that he is just looking for a way out.

So tell your friend to close the door on this so-called relationship, and ask God for someone who truly loves her & wants her for keeps - body, soul & spirit.
Re: Where Does She Go From Here? by posakosa(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2009
@ laudate

WELL SAID. WELL SAID.
Re: Where Does She Go From Here? by Bonita(f): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2009
She knows all that too. I guess she doesn't know how to let go. I will let her know all this
Thanks
Re: Where Does She Go From Here? by skfa1: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2009
Tell ur friend that she should look for another guy cause the time is up now that means game over.

Well, from me to her, i wish her good luck.
Re: Where Does She Go From Here? by Godmother(f): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2009
LIMUEL:

Time will heal her.
may be they were just not meant to be
She has to stop seeing him and move on
hanging out with him will hurt her the more
Let her not give up
Love will certainly show up again

Well said
Re: Where Does She Go From Here? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2009
Tell her it's ok to cry but after that it's time to move forward. He did her a favour, he didn't lead her on, take the sweet memories and continue with life.
Re: Where Does She Go From Here? by Ben13: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2009
I only understood the crying part . . . nothing else.

(1) (Reply)

Devastating And Disappointing. / The Effects Of Cohabitating Before Marriage / If Your Lover Gets Aids Through Blood Transfusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.