Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,651 members, 7,921,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:30 AM

I Can Never Divorce My Husband- Omotola Jalade-ekeinde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Divorce My Husband- Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2261 Views)

Top 10 Celebrities That Are Happily Married And Can Never Divorce / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Hosts Dangote, Otedola, Donald Duke, Others (photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Never Divorce My Husband- Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by mylifestyleng(f): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde shares the secret of her 20 year marriage

A man will always be a man
I think that, especially for men, when they feel pressured they go in the negative direction. A man will always be a man, a man is like a lion, they want to be the king of the jungle, and they want to feel that they can express themselves in any way they want and that they can roam around and that this is their territory.
My husband had no problem about my career and would never. He says he is in support of whatever makes me happy. He supports me a lot. I even went back on set after my first child was just one month old; it was for the movie, “Day Break”. He goes to the market. I don’t and he doesn’t mind doing that. He is my number one fan. He watches my movies like a critic. The only scene he is not enthusiastic about is the romantic scene. But I got to do what I have to do.

Check out the rest here http://mylifestyle.com.ng/why-my-marriage-is-a-success-omotola-jalade-ekeinde/

Read up the rest here http://mylifestyle.com.ng/why-my-marriage-is-a-success-omotola-jalade-ekeinde/

Re: I Can Never Divorce My Husband- Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by cruzita(f): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
perfect role model
Re: I Can Never Divorce My Husband- Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Halleydavid: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
goodluck with that
Re: I Can Never Divorce My Husband- Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Came: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
The man even tattoo "OMO SEXY" for hand...... Love good oooooooo
Re: I Can Never Divorce My Husband- Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by halfricanadian(f): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
Happy for her awwww so sweet smiley
Re: I Can Never Divorce My Husband- Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by ritababe(f): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
we hope so
Re: I Can Never Divorce My Husband- Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by icebebe(f): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
Yea,i love my husband vry much bcs he loves and always wnt d best fr me,am glad I married him

Sorry I can't share my pictures too,we'v nt bought our white top and jeans fr d photo shoot

(1) (Reply)

Bob Manuel Udokwu's Daughter Wins Beauty Pageant / BBN:Alot Of Nudity Were Actually Not Broadcast! Ebuka / Don Jazzy Is Impotent , Attempt To Get Me Pregnant Failed -facebook User Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.