Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,925 members, 7,886,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel - Jobs/Vacancies (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel (783296 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by adejaredavid: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
See finishing! Chaiiii
citizenjuwon:

I doubt you are a graduate. We have been able to deduce from your comments on this thread that your IQ is low, but it is so sad to note you have really sunk to an all time low this morning.

A simple Google check would have saved you alot of embarrassment.

I even spoon fed you by directing you to the website I got my info, yet, you can't even cross check my facts.

It is clear you are mentally lazy!

I don't think anyone can be proud to be your associate, whether online or offline. You have nothing to bring to the table, than your "pull him down syndrome".

Well, since you are a stark illiterate and don't how to use Google search. Have used it and this is my findings.

DCP Donald Awuna FPPRO Abuja...09059202456
Senator Abu Ibrahim (chairman Senate committee on police affairs).... 08058107174
http://www.npf.gov.ng/contact_us.php
https://www.naij.com/797261-unconfirmed-list-nigerian-senators-contact-details-photos.html

Oloshi enshi olodo download a true caller app and confirm!

Note: you are doomed from today henceforth.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
that night, I was not able to be there, was hidden at hostel K avoiding these military guys grin . Anyway, I tried redeployment, but wasn't successful so I gotta serve in Jiggy.

Which hostel were you then?

I was in one of those two hotels the guys shared on the Girls corner..... I think its D or M
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Loversgift(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
prolifiktip25:
am sorry at loversgift
Smiles.. Soo xup wit u?
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Babyluv101: 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
So wetin concern us with all dis una camp gist
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amunkita(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
O boy see fight wey I dey like nah him I miss so...

Sincerely, this police people re killing the morale with this delay....

Finally See the list all you wolf criers..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amunkita(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
Incase ur name is not on the list, PSC advises u buy a supplementary form at their office in Sambisa...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by seantei(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
good afternoon everyone.
it's the observer
since the observer last post, he has been digging his heels to unearth real info.
like Man united defending against liverpool, like Trump struggling against Clinton there has been no loose info yet.
I tried so hard to meet my PSC friend but like finding dollar during this regime, he is always MIA.
The meeting between Senators, PSC and presidency is on loggerhead as there is quite an unease compromise with anyone.
it's is difficult for the observer to conclude if there is a truce agreed.
this therefore could mean the presidency is comfortable with the criteria used by PSC sofar.
the observer can rightly retract his comment of psc inviting applicant to resume training on the 2nd week of November for now!
however, I will try as hard as I can to publish valuable info as soon as I see my friend at PSC.
the observer post if you can remember comes in twos....i will keep in touch
enjoy you weekend perspective officers....your wait for the final list will soon be over afterall!

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by EnEnPeecee: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
enshi:

I was in one of those two hotels the guys shared on the Girls corner..... I think its D or M
I was kinda mistaken you for a igbo guy in my hostel then.

That guy stubborn grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Rayplanet(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
amunkita:

Lol, are U the PSC secretary?

Nice handwriting though.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by jameshow: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
seantei:
good afternoon everyone.
it's the observer
since the observer last post, he has been digging his heels to unearth real info.
like Man united defending against liverpool, like Trump struggling against Clinton there has been no loose info yet.
I tried so hard to meet my PSC friend but like finding dollar during this regime, he is always MIA.
The meeting between Senators, PSC and presidency is on loggerhead as there is quite an unease compromise with anyone.
it's is difficult for the observer to conclude if there is a truce agreed.
this therefore could mean the presidency is comfortable with the criteria used by PSC sofar.
the observer can rightly retract his comment of psc inviting applicant to resume training on the 2nd week of November for now!
however, I will try as hard as I can to publish valuable info as soon as I see my friend at PSC.
the observer post if you can remember comes in twos....i will keep in touch
enjoy you weekend perspective officers....your wait for the final list will soon be over afterall!
seantei thank you for this, we missed you here as soon as you have info kindly share with us. thank you the observer
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by LadiIshola(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
enshi:

This is ur game plan....

A porpoted claim to have Spoken to FPPRO sure gained you audience from ur supposed victims....

Now with the audience so gained, a repeat in plan this time making them to be ensnared by their own choices.

When you got the FPPRO contact you never suggested to paste it here rather you spoke with them and reported here why the opposite this time.. " you wanted to buy more trust"

Judging by the eager rate at which you always want to be the bearer of info here, I tell you MR Scamer , you wont have suggested to air that contact out of the ordinary...

Right now you aint even a scammer alone.... You never even applied for this recruitment..

And for the records i value my appology/words more than my name ... Aint a cheap item
Dis guy shldnt just get dis job...it will be a continuation of the norm. Dis is d kinda jaundiced investigation our police officers conduct and just nail an innocent man eventually just cos they wanna be seen to be working or smart. Nigga u so full of SHIT.....peace out!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Africanblack: 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
LadiIshola:

Dis guy shldnt just get dis job...it will be a continuation of the norm. Dis is d kinda jaundiced investigation our police officers conduct and just nail an innocent man eventually just cos they wanna be seen to be working or smart. Nigga u so full of SHIT.....peace out!!

Tafari1:
You wanna know why police are not respected? This is it right here... Why don't you guys just man up and stop with the useless fight. You are aspiring cadet ASP for goodness sake! You shouldn't accuse some one wrongly, it's a crime.

Go to the DSSC and SSC thread and see maturity.. Y'all dey fuvk up o

I knew it was a wrong accusation from the word go.

I took my time to read through citizen's previous posts on and off this thread, and found nothing signifying the blind and senseless accusation that he is out to scam.

Somepeople on this thread type faster than they think.

I dey fear for Nigerian people, with this kind of police wey PSC wan recruit so.

Anyway, make una allow the whole matter rest.

By next week or next two weeks this whole tension would be doused.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Anowax(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
Loversgift:

Why ar u acting frustrated? or ar you?
no Mak me pull my gentleman suit here oooo.. Watin be ur pee self..? common correction u can't take.. and u claimed to be a first class graduate.. what is it self? mind urself oooo. cool
Why ar u acting frustrated? or ar you?
no Mak me pull my gentleman suit here oooo.. Watin be ur pee self..? common correction u can't take.. and u claimed to be a first class graduate.. what is it self? mind urself oooo. .
Bros go look bush with that your rumpled suit. Stop the ass-licking already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Anowax(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
amunkita:

Meehhhnnn I'm in love with this your hand writing. Which font you dey use cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amunkita(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Anowax:
Meehhhnnn I'm in love with this your hand writing. Which font you dey use cool cool

Nah Ariel Roman be that ooo..
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by copperA2015(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
enshi:

I am currently in the east but am based in lagos... Satellite town.
SATELLITE TOWN ??

Me too...
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Dupsaw: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lol..... this Enshi guy sef, please why did he not mention the school he graduated from..... I'm sure he bought the first class...
citizenjuwon:

See first class graduate! Scam!

Those who graduated with first class don't use gutter languages like you do.

They are reserved!

They only talk when necessary!

And there comments give them off as a first class product. Not you this accursed village boy.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amunkita(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Dupsaw:
Lol..... this Enshi guy sef, please why did he not mention the school he graduated from..... I'm sure he bought the first class...

Hahahahahahahahahha
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahhahahahaha

If there is any word like Wickedest, u re certainly one..
U mean he attended Federal University of Sort-inham

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amunkita(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
@ Prettygilly...

Pls don't just observe, I can see u an Abuja Bae nd you would be doing us great favor if u can help us reach out to PSC to find out when the list is coming out..

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by chidozieikeji2: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
enshi:

I always am so irrritated when i see people talk about distinctive students like that... Yes some are but sorry most aint just like some dump ass students are outspoken some are still introvertic...

My outspokenness earned me a position in school politics.. . the students' union government. Am sorry i wont give out the name of my almamata here

But again for autentication anyone here who camped in jigawa (gombe originally posted) 2015A Platoon6 would remember me for dealing with ur likes

Please stop giving Me room to sound like i am blowing my trumpet

@ enshi kindly respect urself bro u don't have to comment on anything u see there are some things that u suppose to overlook

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Loversgift(m): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Anowax:
Bros go look bush with that your rumpled suit. Stop the ass-licking already
see real example of an SIMPLETON. post wa others lol over, dey Mak u misbehave.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by entapryce: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
this thread is already living on it's past glory ... guys are beginning to post careless comments because they want to be popular in d f**king thread, I wonder how much they're earning for unnecessarily noisy here. I won't call names but I'm sure the fools already know themselves and I'm sure they'll reply my post because they must talk

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by adejaredavid: 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Tooor, lobatan.
citizenjuwon:
For any graduate to be scammed in this recruitment exercise, such person ought to be as dull and as gullible as Enshi!

ENSHI you are a RETARD!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by adejaredavid: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
citizenjuwon:

Did you employ me to be feeding you info!

Damn you!

Don't you have data and initiative to have checked it up online.

Continue to lick ENSHI ass.

Ode!
Ahahahahahah! Honestly speaking, this citizenjuwon of a guy don vex for Enshi no be small. ASP Enshi, the Cursing Officer , please let the curse start to rain... Lolz.... YEYENATU.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by adejaredavid: 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ahahahahahah! What a qualification! THE ACCURSED VILLAGE BOY. Lolz.
citizenjuwon:

See first class graduate! Scam!

Those who graduated with first class don't use gutter languages like you do.

They are reserved!

They only talk when necessary!

And there comments give them off as a first class product. Not you this accursed village boy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by adejaredavid: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
What a point! Chai, na only you waka come?
citizenjuwon:

I know the hallmark of First class graduate, being vulgar is not one of them.

You comments so far is not representative of your claims.

Did I hear you say School politics? Don't just go there, whoever have functioned as an ordinary class rep do not exhibit attitude of cursing his followers.

Being a unionists and Comrade myself, I could easily tell if I see a leader.

Check my topics and post if you need clarifications.

Your comments so far on NL also betrays your claim of being involved in school politics.

If anything, you are a rabble rouser.........
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by adejaredavid: 12:09am On Oct 23, 2016
amunkita:

Ahahahahah! Hope Enshi dey dis list so? I pity you ooo. Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amunkita(m): 12:17am On Oct 23, 2016
adejaredavid:
Ahahahahah! Hope Enshi dey dis list so? I pity you ooo. Lolz

Enshi need to buy change of Cadre form to Constable inorder to make the yellow Fever List...

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by adejaredavid: 12:20am On Oct 23, 2016
Hahahahahahahahs, u guys go burst my belle here o.
amunkita:

Hahahahahahahahahha
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahhahahahaha

If there is any word like Wickedest, u re certainly one..
U mean he attended Federal University of Sort-inham

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2016
This enshi first class dude need to grow up... Must you respond to all post. I see him as a rabble-rouser with no cerebrum.
Enshi why not act like a gentleman for once. i can't wait for the list to be out. then i can see the look on your face when all your gra gra ends.
you are an uncouth being and you lack self discipline. Can you please grow up and act your age and stop behaving like a sissy.
I detest a first class mad man with a repulsive behavior like that of a loose rabid dog.
Online forum, though it is a faceless one but respect yourself here and make valid and useful contribution and stop making derogatory remarks to derail the thread.

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by adejaredavid: 12:30am On Oct 23, 2016
Infact, you guys really made my day... More drama please... I think the next episode should be titled: The Return of the Cursing Officer. Watch out.
Goodnight to you all and have a wonderful night rest.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amunkita(m): 12:34am On Oct 23, 2016
Sesanbimbo:
This enshi first class dude need to grow up... Must you respond to all post. I see him as a rabble-rouser with no cerebrum.
Enshi why not act like a gentleman for once. i can't wait for the list to be out. then i can see the look on your face when all your gra gra ends.
you are an uncouth being and you lack self discipline. Can you please grow up and act your age and stop behaving like a sissy.
I detest a first class mad man with a repulsive behavior like that of a loose rabid dog.
Online forum, though it is a faceless one but respect yourself here and make valid and useful contribution and stop making derogatory remarks to derail the tread.

Wicked people..
U pimples want to kee my Enshi...

Did u say he has 1st class madness from the prestigious Federal University of Yaba

This thing u pimples re doing Enshi is not good oo..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (256) (Reply)

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.