Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,832 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:39 AM

What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result (54716 Views)

My Jamb Results :i'm Crying / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) / What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by demo4ril97(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2016
femi4:
buy smartphone, u no gree
atleast I no dey form.
So well God loves a cheerful giver, if you get me a gallantphone he no pass your power na.
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by apholaby007(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2016
Obipat:
why's all ur topic "see what i saw "

cos of amebo like u......attractn
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by babasolo(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2016
falconey:
grin
Lwkm

After you must have intimidate your friends with your OLD 268.
Loolzzzzzzzz. U get bad mouth walahi!!!!=.
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by demo4ril97(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2016
SHEEGO2015:

Lol... Nigerians sha.... JAMB shud b scrapped... NYSC shud b scrapped... WAEC n NECO shud b scrapped.. NAIRALAND shud b scrapped ... If they scrap everything.... Wetin con go remain
boredom only a madcow wil like this comment!. No bastard should qoute me negatively!. #MySay.
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by Raymee(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2016
ify2nyce:
you reap wah you sow lipsrsealed
Were you der?
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by wealthgro(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2016
Many years ago, our own Chief Bola Ige (Late) dubbed JAMB in one interview as 'JAMBA'. In fact, the appelation is real now. In 2015, my son sat for the exam at the Poly, Ibadan. The result was never released. We went to JAMB office Ibadan eight times, we submitted the slip again 6 times purportedly sent to Abuja, No way. We were asked to go and sort it out in Abuja. No direction, no person to contact in fact, the Ibadan JAMB office staff is just behaving as if their is a secret thing going on. Even to ask for their name and phone number was a problem. I decided to contact JAMB directly. The Email on JAMB site was not working. The phone numbers NO TONE...the Contact Us page, no way. I shook my head for the fate of our future generation. Then, the Post UTME was approaching. We became very apprehensive as the date come closer. I took another step. I decided to send a friend to Abuja office. We wrote letter, attached the slip to it. My friend got to Abuja JAMB office and submitted the letter. He was asked to come the following day. The second day was a Friday, he was again asked to come the following Monday. On Monday, he met some candidates protesting non-release of their results. My friend was reliably told that activities on 2015 JAMB has been concluded and nothing can be done. I was still not satisfied, I tried another ingenious way. I came to FACEBOOK. Searched for Dibu Ojerinde. Sent a private message to the inbox, explained everything. Attached the slip again and surprisingly there was a response. I was directed by 'Dibu Ojerinde' to call one Mr.Akin on a given phone no. I felt happy. Called the guy, and he told me to send details. He sent me his email address and I sent him the details again. Four hours later, he called me and asked me it will cost me N50k to get it done and get the result released. Whao! I realized the FB page of purported Prof. Dibu Ojerinde was a fake. I just yabbed the guy and hanged up. I just told my boy....boy, wait for 2016. The question is why are our public servants are soo inaccessible? Why do the emails and contact addresses not going? Well, this is 2016. Maybe there is change now. As to my son, this year when we even saw the result at all, we celebrated it. The CBT on or off and meandering style notwithstanding, at least we saw the result. Our Late Bola Ige was right referring JAMB as 'JAMBA'. Do you agree?

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by Jayboot(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2016
Dis is an endtime result
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by apholaby007(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Person wey read na im serious, person wey pass na im no book.

she ent

am a studnt of AAU it my cousin
depa lyf
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by emmansus(f): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2016
When enemies are at work be sensitive!!!Let us pray.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by apholaby007(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Person wey read na im serious, person wey pass na im no book.

she ent

am a studnt of AAU it my cousin
depa lyfd
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by SHEEGO2015(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2016
demo4ril97:
boredom only a madcow wil like this comment!. No bastard should qoute me negatively!. #MySay.

I can c whr d prob is. Y don't u sit ur parents down and ask y dey gave birth to a slowpoke like u.... #mythoughts.. Don't cross my lane rat... Or else u will find ur whole generation to blame....
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by apholaby007(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2016
ademoladeji:

I thought you had a post indicating you're a student of Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma?

yh d resukt z nt mine
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by jokolly: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2016
SHEEGO2015:

Shit apens my sis.... AL we need do is to appeal to d gods of JAMB... But to dis...we need

=one bottle of lions brain oil... I mean d oil dat flows in d brain of lion
=268 amaphrodite cows
=3heads of late former heads of states
=750 male scorpions
=10 elephants with two legs
=16 mammals with barbaric behavior

If u can bring dat... Ur lost mark will be returned
name ur price n go get them all
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by kenlinzo(m): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2016
ify2nyce:

somebody told you that from 268scores, he saw that and you are saying '' you reap what you sow''.
how does this two things relate? if he really did something wrong, why did he get scores at the first places.
We should try and put ourselves in their shoes when commenting on somethings that relates to life and destiny.
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by barbaricman: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2016
apholaby007:
from *268 to dis
I'm sure you are impersonating a female moniker.
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by demo4ril97(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2016
SHEEGO2015:

I can c whr d prob is. Y don't u sit ur parents down and ask y dey gave birth to a slowpoke like u.... #mythoughts.. Don't cross my lane rat... Or else u will find ur whole generation to blame....
attention seeker, don't get defamed okay!. Btw you dry like bush meat, castrated oaf.
Infact you don't even know the right use of punctuation marks'. Am So sorry, for your future might be at stake.
#PEACE.
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by toprealman: 11:36am On Mar 24, 2016
their should be a room for Jambites.….........zzzzzzzyawns!!!!!
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by Moblord(m): 11:37am On Mar 24, 2016
apholaby007:
from *268 to dis
did you do your biometric verification before and after the exam?
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by chillex8(m): 11:38am On Mar 24, 2016
Am I the only one who noticed the OP is Bisexual

1 Like

Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by SHEEGO2015(m): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2016
demo4ril97:
attention seeker, don't get defamed okay!. Btw you dry like bush meat, castrated oaf.
Infact you don't even know the right use of punctuation marks'. Am So sorry, for your future might be at stake.
#PEACE.

Judging from dis ur rant. I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest. All of your ancestors must number in the millions; it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by ify2nyce(f): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2016
olagamalin:
You still have time to respond....instead of finding out how you got caught and rectifying it
grin
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by apholaby007(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2016
Moblord:
did you do your biometric verification before and after the exam?

yh she d afta nt b4 due to dey startd late arund 9pm instead of 1
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by demo4ril97(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2016
SHEEGO2015:

Judging from dis ur rant. I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest. All of your ancestors must number in the millions; it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you.
it obviously a pity that you can't merge words accurately, I have what it takes to deliver you from your misconception(s), mind you I don't think I will have to keep brawling with a junk. Keep qouting me till rapture!!!.
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by wadetaw202: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
ify2nyce:

How? How will computer know who is impersonating and who is not?
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by tino99(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Milliano007:
hmmm today somebody came to my work place to type a to #Jamb iin Abuja for wrong score in English language she got 28.... In the letter she said she want #Jamb to re-score her English..

the girl is even better than you, can you just read the poor you typed?
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by OlufemiOAP(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
apholaby007:
from *268 to dis
Pls wah status bar app u dey use?
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by DaPhilosopher(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ksslib:
Ah ha. Na wa oh! So dem still follow you reach jamb server.? My dear, your village people have gone digital.

Buaaaahahaahaahahhaha grin grin grin grin grin @digital
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by mamaafrik(m): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ksslib:
Ah ha. Na wa oh! So dem still follow you reach jamb server.? My dear, your village people have gone digital.
Nigerian broadcasting commission must have served them the "go digital" memo too and they dont want to be fined 1trillion naira like....enhm(d yellow network),heheheheheh,awo iyaami alake.
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by bartho77(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
Do not panic, just relax and check it later, it might be due to the fact that the jamb server is currently malfunctioning.
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by Mary561: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hello, pls I am an ND holder in mass communication, my last cgpa was 2.21. Pls do I av hope for D. E at uniosun and what course does it go for. Pls I need advice and informations. Tankz
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by INTERMAN: 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Milliano007:
hmmm today somebody came to my work place to type a to #Jamb iin Abuja for wrong score in English language she got 28.... In the letter she said she want #Jamb to re-score her English..
amebo. You don't respect your customers privacy.
Re: What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result by apholaby007(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
wealthgro:
Many years ago, our own Chief Bola Ige (Late) dubbed JAMB in one interview as 'JAMBA'. In fact, the appelation is real now. In 2015, my son sat for the exam at the Poly, Ibadan. The result was never released. We went to JAMB office Ibadan eight times, we submitted the slip again 6 times purportedly sent to Abuja, No way. We were asked to go and sort it out in Abuja. No direction, no person to contact in fact, the Ibadan JAMB office staff is just behaving as if their is a secret thing going on. Even to ask for their name and phone number was a problem. I decided to contact JAMB directly. The Email on JAMB site was not working. The phone numbers NO TONE...the Contact Us page, no way. I shook my head for the fate of our future generation. Then, the Post UTME was approaching. We became very apprehensive as the date come closer. I took another step. I decided to send a friend to Abuja office. We wrote letter, attached the slip to it. My friend got to Abuja JAMB office and submitted the letter. He was asked to come the following day. The second day was a Friday, he was again asked to come the following Monday. On Monday, he met some candidates protesting non-release of their results. My friend was reliably told that activities on 2015 JAMB has been concluded and nothing can be done. I was still not satisfied, I tried another ingenious way. I came to FACEBOOK. Searched for Dibu Ojerinde. Sent a private message to the inbox, explained everything. Attached the slip again and surprisingly there was a response. I was directed by 'Dibu Ojerinde' to call one Mr.Akin on a given phone no. I felt happy. Called the guy, and he told me to send details. He sent me his email address and I sent him the details again. Four hours later, he called me and asked me it will cost me N50k to get it done and get the result released. Whao! I realized the FB page of purported Prof. Dibu Ojerinde was a fake. I just yabbed the guy and hanged up. I just told my boy....boy, wait for 2016. The question is why are our public servants are soo inaccessible? Why do the emails and contact addresses not going? Well, this is 2016. Maybe there is change now. As to my son, this year when we even saw the result at all, we celebrated it. The CBT on or off and meandering style notwithstanding, at least we saw the result. Our Late Bola Ige was right referring JAMB as 'JAMBA'. Do you agree?

who read dis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Student Goes Blind After Slap By Principal’s Secretary [see Photos] / What Will Happen If You Boil Egg Inside Oil Instead Of Water? / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.