Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,120 members, 7,919,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 11:23 AM

Corps Member Brutally Stabs Boss For Refusing To Sign His Clearance Form - Corps - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Brutally Stabs Boss For Refusing To Sign His Clearance Form - Corps (676 Views)

Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) / NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform / Corper Stabs Boss In Calabar Over Clearance (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Brutally Stabs Boss For Refusing To Sign His Clearance Form - Corps by emperor1love: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
As a result of the boss’ refusal, Nnaji broke the centre-table in the office before using a broken pieces of glass to stab him on his right-arm.

Narrating the story, Archibong revealed that he asked Nnaji to work with him in December 2015 but he noticed that the young man had poor working attitude which always caused them problems. But, on the fateful day he was stabbed, things went out of hand.

Archibong said: “I decided to write to the Cross River State NYSC secretariat via their zonal coordinator seeking for his recall and I decided to give a week of grace whether there would be a show of repentance and when none was forthcoming, I sent out the letter on March 9

read more

http://www.bookspen.com/2016/03/23/corps-member-brutally-stabs-boss-refusing-sign-clearance-form-corps-member-brutally-stabs-boss-refusing-sign-clearance-form-see-photo/
Re: Corps Member Brutally Stabs Boss For Refusing To Sign His Clearance Form - Corps by makingsense(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Stand balance

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Reach Out To Lagos And Ibadan Corpers? / I Need Help with Redeployment / _

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.