Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,396 members, 7,891,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Where Can I Get Price Label, The Kind Used In Supermarkets? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Can I Get Price Label, The Kind Used In Supermarkets? (772 Views)

Photos Of The Kind Of Food Being Served To Presidential Guards @ The State House / See The Kind Of Oath A Nigerian Took If Buhari Ever Returns Alive. / Imagine The Kind Of Bullet Boko Haram Are Using On Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Price Label, The Kind Used In Supermarkets? by klipse: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hi, I need 5 rolls of price labels (1000 per roll), the kind used in supermarkets to display prices of each item for sale. See picture below. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is Anybody Experiencing This With Nairaland? / Hurry Now! Etisalat Is Giving Free 4GB Data / Rate Me....am I Really Macho???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.