Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,114 members, 7,880,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

Help On How To Obtain Land C Of O Yourself. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help On How To Obtain Land C Of O Yourself. (14023 Views)

How To Obtain Governor’s Consent (in A Nutshell) / How To Obtain Certificate Of Occupancy In Anambra State / How To Obtain Certificate Of Occupancy In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help On How To Obtain Land C Of O Yourself. by yekparikpa(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2016
I don't know if it's same process all over Nigeria. These were some of the requirements: 2 passport photos (coloured on white background) , A photocopy of stamp dutied deed of conveyance, A photocopy of stamp dutied receipt, A photocopy of receipt for the purchase of C of O application / charting fee, A photocopy of Driver's license / International passport / National I.D card, A photocopy of 3 years tax clearance certificate and receipt for 3 preceeding years, A photocopy of certificate of Deposit of survey plan from the office of the surveyor general of the state. It was same requirements when I did mine both in Lagos and Port-harcourt with the help of my lawyer though. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Obtain Land C Of O Yourself. by momove4real25(f): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2016
D form fr home owners charters close April 2014 he can only apply fr direct c of or ratification now. That's after charting his survey plan if u av any. But my advce to any of u is bfre u buy any land go and get a coordinate of d land fr charts. BKS some acquisition might not be ratifiable.

Go to Ogun GIS Homeowners Charter and apply. The office is at Block D, Oke Mosan, Abeokuta.[/quote] 08161375559 or 08173359133
Re: Help On How To Obtain Land C Of O Yourself. by OBAGADAFFI: 7:30am On Mar 25, 2016
tellwisdom:
Shey na all those red mud house na em u wan acquire C of O for??

If you know the amount of New properties and estates springing up within Ogun state, you won't make this comment.

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Obtain Land C Of O Yourself. by Smooyis(m): 7:43am On Mar 25, 2016
The ministry of land matters should be able to assist you. Many ignorant people are ridiculing Ogun state not knowing it is now the new extension of Lagos. Brown.roof ko, blue roof ni. Shioor

3 Likes

Re: Help On How To Obtain Land C Of O Yourself. by agborodun: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2016
The issue here is that those people at the house owner chapter are so corrupt.
I did my registration when the form was rolled out last year but up till now they have not come for inspection.
I was at agbado ijaye branch and a woman there collected money from me, promising that inspection will be done within 2 weeks. She asked me to resubmit photocopies of all d documents and form I submitted earlier which I did.
up till now, there is still no inspection and houses around me already have stickers of inspection.
What else can I do?
Re: Help On How To Obtain Land C Of O Yourself. by sulaidon(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2016
Dear, poster
It is very simple to obtain Certificate of Occupancy in your state. What am saying is there is an ongoing project called SLTR PROJECT which is a collaboration of the Federal Govt of Nigeria and the European Union, the SLTR stand for Systematic Land Titling and Registration. The essence of this project is to get all land in a state register and issued a C of O for each parcel of land in that state at an affordable price of 5000 for a residential and 10000 for a commercial and it is paid once in a life time, so pls wat I will advice u to wait a little d project is for the 36 States of d federation and d FCT, The project have kick start in some states like Lagos, Kano and some few more states. So be calm it will get to ur state, to ur door steps u dnt hav to go to dem, dey will come to ur door step an d get ur information, measure ur land, snap ur pics datz all wen it is ready u will be notify den u pay d 5k at d office to collect it. Is dat nt as simple and affordable. Right now am an agent of the project going on in my state Kano. People are really happy abt d project. You can Google the SLTR PROJECT for more info. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Help On How To Obtain Land C Of O Yourself. by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2016
tellwisdom:
Shey na all those red mud house na em u wan acquire C of O for??

Your absurdity and ignorance which you always display in your posts know no bounds .
Re: Help On How To Obtain Land C Of O Yourself. by KINGofTOTO: 10:42am On Mar 25, 2016
bronks9174:
Hello everyone, Pls can anyone guide me on the procedure/ guidelines on how to obtain land c of o yourself in Ogun state.
Bro just go to Oke Mosan in Abeokuta and they will guide you thru there....
Re: Help On How To Obtain Land C Of O Yourself. by KINGofTOTO: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2016
Smooyis:
The ministry of land matters should be able to assist you. Many ignorant people are ridiculing Ogun state not knowing it is now the new extension of Lagos. Brown.roof ko, blue roof ni. Shioor

Don't mind em bro, they are ignorant. Not knowing ogun state even has more companies and establishments than lagos, in few years time now ogun IGR will superceed that of lagos. watch and see
Re: Help On How To Obtain Land C Of O Yourself. by CoolDude2012: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2016
The corruption in Ogun state ministry of land is worse than that of the police. You have to follow up your file from every stage with bribe if not they will tell you your file is missing or Oga has not worked on it. There is a particular office where I have about 7 different files, from conveyance to mortgage and they have been lying there for about 4months. I had to first pay a staff to pay the Secretary in the man's office to look for my files and paid the Oga to sign some of them. Now they are in another office and I've been told I have to settle them there as well or my work will not move.
Re: Help On How To Obtain Land C Of O Yourself. by momove4real25(f): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
agborodun:
The issue here is that those people at the house owner chapter are so corrupt.
I did my registration when the form was rolled out last year but up till now they have not come for inspection.
I was at agbado ijaye branch and a woman there collected money from me, promising that inspection will be done within 2 weeks. She asked me to resubmit photocopies of all d documents and form I submitted earlier which I did.
up till now, there is still no inspection and houses around me already have stickers of inspection.
What else can I do?

Ma/Sir, don't forget a lot of people applied for the program and it has To pass thru 3 different agencies. There are still many appli actions that are yet to be visited fr inspection wch u are still among. Those that has has made payment of dia assessment they are bin given batches and disbursement of c of o comes up after scalg tru all d necessary stages. Some people knew d property is yet to be completed and they applied, if officer visits dis they will write report fr disqualification. Mind u u might be qualified for d c of o n not qualified fr buildg approval. Thou am not disputg way u wrote. But not all d officers are corrupt. Corruption starts from us all
Re: Help On How To Obtain Land C Of O Yourself. by bolt000(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
You can visit ogunstate home owners charter head office at the governor's office building, building D. The would give you info on how to start and the process. The whole process shouldnt be more than #85,000.520k.
Or just google about home owners charter ogun state, first.
Hope this helps.
Re: Help On How To Obtain Land C Of O Yourself. by agborodun: 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ogun state home owner charter at agbado oke aro is so corrupt.
Re: Help On How To Obtain Land C Of O Yourself. by coolestchris2: 10:56am On Feb 19, 2017
What's the way forward

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Obtain Land C Of O Yourself. by adebayosun02: 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
SURVEYORS

Hello,
We write to introduce our company to you all.
ShoreRex Consulting was established by a young Surveyor to offer professional services that ranges from Cadastral Surveys (property surveys, Estate Surveys), Hydrographic Surveys, Engineering Surveys, Topographical Surveys, Road, Drainage and lots more.

We are available to render those mentioned services in any states in Nigeria all at a reasonable fee and not compromising standards.

Sir/Ma, While we look forward to work with you on any of these business areas, we also appreciate your referrals to your families, colleague and friends.

Thank you all.

Sunday Oridokun
adebayosun02@gmail.com
For ShoreRex Consulting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manlift For Hire In Lagos / I Need A Plan Of 5-bedroom Flat Bungalow / Explosion Caused By Adulterated Kerosene Kills 7-Year-Old Girl. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.