Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,466 members, 7,920,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:27 PM

Qualities About Your Girlfriend That Could Make You Settle Down With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities About Your Girlfriend That Could Make You Settle Down With Her? (869 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities About Your Girlfriend That Could Make You Settle Down With Her? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
What are the qualities your girlfriend has that would make you settle down with her,marry her in the future?
Re: Qualities About Your Girlfriend That Could Make You Settle Down With Her? by Cholls(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
my brother that B And C who does that!
Re: Qualities About Your Girlfriend That Could Make You Settle Down With Her? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Cholls:
my brother that B And C who does that!

This op just made you sound fu(oo)lish
Re: Qualities About Your Girlfriend That Could Make You Settle Down With Her? by Soulz22(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
A girl that knows how to flirt with me and fück as well grin
Re: Qualities About Your Girlfriend That Could Make You Settle Down With Her? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
A guy dat can kiss me 4 hours without getting tired grin
Re: Qualities About Your Girlfriend That Could Make You Settle Down With Her? by illmatic101(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
HateU2:
A guy dat can kiss me 4 hours without getting tired grin

4 hrs!! Just say you want a man that will be brushing your teeth

1 Like

Re: Qualities About Your Girlfriend That Could Make You Settle Down With Her? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
illmatic101:

4 hrs!! Just say you want a man that will be brushing your teeth
not 4hours dude, I mean for hours. I fvcking love kissing cheesy
Re: Qualities About Your Girlfriend That Could Make You Settle Down With Her? by shesAgem: 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Single and ready for love? Tweet/DM gender, age & location to @MatchmadeNg or visit /eEfea1.

(1) (Reply)

See How Man Got Stuck In Traffic.. / 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Do After Breakup / Two Homosexuals Escape Jungle Justice In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.