Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (55603 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 24, 2016
ellacute45:
like quoting people anyhow and all that so am not popular
Please, lets continue with this Open Chat later in the day. My fingers aches right now. Atleast my situation is still better than that of naijaboiy who is now mentally unstable (according to him). Hahahahahahaha
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 1:07am On Mar 24, 2016
manee2:
_ wanna participate mehn_ what are the rules?
You have to challenge someone bro. That's the only way you can participate now. Please check my profile for the thread so you can understand.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 1:09am On Mar 24, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Please, lets continue with this Open Chat later in the day. My fingers aches right now. Atleast my situation is still better than that of naijaboiy who is now mentally unstable (according to him). Hahahahahahaha
gringringringrin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 1:09am On Mar 24, 2016
naijaboiy:

You and neyoor should try and do a summary of tonight's event.

We'll pick one of you two.

*clears throat*

Picks up mic

me: ekale gbogbo yin o

my interpreter: goodu goodu day o

Me: mo fe summuri nkon ti o shele loni

Interpreter: i wanna oh sorry we wanna summarize todays event

Me: ha sheni awon boys woo girls emi si korin

Interpreter: he said sorry shehe said d guys were singing woo let d dogs out woo woo woo woo for d girls sad bet why

Me: ehn won wa woo wontun woo sheni alabirin kan dey so No undecided

Interpreter: one ungrateful biatch said no it broke d record of wooing challenge her name is halfrica

Me: shelo so wooing thread di emosional thread egbo na shey abere gun ni idi ni

Interpreter: that chick is just sex starved she needs to get laid ah mean she was spillin raw emotions we forgot to cry or b touched undecided

Me: drinks water

Interpreter: over to u neyoor wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by ehix89(m): 1:09am On Mar 24, 2016
qhutetomsel:
That is not my real teeth o...!
grin grin
rili, oya open ur real teeth lemme see grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by ireneony(f): 1:09am On Mar 24, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Why?

You were more like a vampire or what?
grin ask the host (my longtime rival and still my enemy) grin
Hahahaha I'm cool with you. Think we'll be friends for long time wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 1:10am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

*clears throat*

Picks up mic

Interpreter: he said sorry shehe said d guys were singing woo let d dogs out woo woo woo woo for d girls sad bet why

Interpreter: one ungrateful biatch said no it broke d record of wooing challenge her name is halfrica

Me: shelo so wooing thread do emosional thread egbo na shey aber gun ni idid ni

Interpreter: that chick is just sex starved she needs to get laid ah mean she was spillin raw emotions we forgot to cry or b touched undecided

Lool..not today. You can summarize and post it tomorrow.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by ehix89(m): 1:11am On Mar 24, 2016
naijaboiy:

Yea we still pushing at UNIBEN. Still got two years though. sad
keep grindin man, keep ur game up & tight...all d best
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 24, 2016
qhutetomsel:
LOL!
Is he even a virgin sef? undecided
Neyoor:

Esthar now! You're too blunt. Haba!
I'm Sorry. lipsrsealed
Esthar's leaving.....embarassed
Qhutetomesel, Mbo! Ask him! sad

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 1:12am On Mar 24, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool..not today. You can summarize and post it tomorrow.

grin ok o
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 1:13am On Mar 24, 2016
ehix89:
keep grindin man, keep ur game up & tight...all d best
Thanks for the words of encouragement name sake. smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

*clears throat*

Picks up mic

Me: shelo so wooing thread do emosional thread egbo na shey abere gun ni idi ni

So, you are a typical yoruba girl shocked shocked shocked
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 1:14am On Mar 24, 2016
Neyoor:

So, you are a typical yoruba girl shocked shocked shocked

Yup we are d sisters nd wives to d yoruba demons sad
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 24, 2016
naijaboiy:

gringringringrin
Hahahahahahaha. Just didnt wanted to quote you when i read it. What where u thinking when you posted that?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'm Sorry. lipsrsealed Esthar's leaving.....embarassed Qhutetomsel, Mbo! Ask him! sad
Good night jur!
Naughty girl. tongue tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup we are d sisters nd wives to d yoruba demons sad

Which one be demons again. Talk better jur. U've been unstable since. What's actually wrong with you?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 24, 2016
ireneony:
Lol, lets see what tomorrow brings. But dont think you have seen a calm and gentle dude, because i'm not. lol
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by qhutetomsel(f): 1:20am On Mar 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'm Sorry. lipsrsealed

Esthar's leaving.....embarassed

Qhutetomesel, Mbo! Ask him! sad

grin grin

Goodnight girl!

Insomnia is still dealing with me here embarassed embarassed
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 1:21am On Mar 24, 2016
Neyoor:

Which one be demons again. Talk better jur. U've been unstable since. What's actually wrong with you?

I took some jamacian trees

excuse me ? Im really such a lady

Well just poured out my heart on board

D shiits b killing me inside
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 1:21am On Mar 24, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hahahahahahaha. Just didnt wanted to quote you when i read it. What where u thinking when you posted that?
Lol...exactly. I was not stable when I posted it. grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 1:23am On Mar 24, 2016
naijaboiy:

You were stable joor aint nobody post things outta errors
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 1:23am On Mar 24, 2016
naijaboiy:

You were stable joor aint nobody post things outta errors.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
I took some jamacian trees excuse me ? Im really such a lady Well just poured out my heart on board D shiits b killing me inside
I wish I even read those thrash.

Summarize them for me jur.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 24, 2016
naijaboiy:

And you forgot we arent in the western world where words like that is seen like what it truely means unlike here where an average person would think naijaboiy has gone mad?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 1:25am On Mar 24, 2016
Neyoor:

Halfrica ran nd cut her head off

So her hands were free to type shiits without her head so she typed without sense

Gave it to u EXACTLY the way u wanna hear it
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 1:26am On Mar 24, 2016
ireneony:
Lol who dey follow you do enemy?

Chai! Women. grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 1:27am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

You were stable joor aint nobody post things outta errors.
Lool how do I explain this now.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 24, 2016
Neyoor:

This isnt nice.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 1:29am On Mar 24, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool how do I explain this now.

embarassed grin explain with crios court case

*court* knack d thing dey normally knack
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 1:32am On Mar 24, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

And you forgot we arent in the western world where words like that is seen like what it truely means unlike here where an average person would think naija boiy has gone mad?
I had too many mentions to attend to so I was a bit scattered up there.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by ireneony(f): 1:34am On Mar 24, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol who dey follow you do enemy?

Chai! Women. grin
@ dp, you have finally grown to be a man grin...

Kai see those beards shocked
Keep deceiving nairaland ladies grin.

Well I have to say this you don finally ripe..#fineBoy cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Halfrica ran nd cut her head off
So her hands were free to type shiits without her head so she typed without sense
Gave it to u EXACTLY the way u wanna hear it

I'm sorry if that hurts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Consoles Her Israeli Groom As He Cries At Their Wedding (Photos) / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone / Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.