Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,900 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:09 PM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (55979 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adasun:
typing.........grin
Typing? shocked

It should have been set by now. Okay when you are done typing alert us.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by JoeCutie(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
I no even sabi toast geh sef. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Ray360: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
alienstar! sighted. hello!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
VaselineSquad:

i can smell ya mout 4rm here undecided

shocked shocked
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by uyisteven(m): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

We just want to stall yours a bit. You know it's the most anticipated event tonight. smiley

Aiit...Noted!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Specialbaby(f): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

If you called that an effort, then we would all have left online angry and pissed off if he didnt put a single effort. But wait o, that lines you read, would it win even your dog's heart? Please dnt laugh, as you can read, am not laughing, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha AUCHI WA VARE O
what actually is the matter with you?to think you are not even contesting,bros stop the rants ,the guy only expressed himself in the way he knows best.

All these negative comments can dampen the mind of others wooers,please if you can not say anything other than negativity then watch from the sideline!

Thank you and evening.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Laveda:

Nah laugh I dey here jor.. Ain't bothered smiley

Na your own I dey wait..
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Princeparix:

I'm back Mr. Host.... No vex to speak English no easy.
Are you set?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Lol...u guys got to take it easy on a bro,mehn...who was talking about Edegbe line? Not fair at all.

Leosirsir,u should've left Laveda outta ur punchlines. Laveda's bae,u know.
Sorry sweet, mind not my wrong thought. It wasnt Edegbe Line. it was IYARE MOTOR

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin grin Ogbeni.. I haff reserved that seat for u. Come n seat down cheesy
where is my seat
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
vizkiz:

He probably thought this was some other dumb thread people waste their time on. Nigga didn't put any effort in those line. I felt like I was reading a love note from the 60s undecided
grin shocked

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by vizkiz: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Marlvin:

hehehe , seriously dude you're embarrassing the youngman

come on! I was just setting out my thoughts. You making me feel like a bad person already sad

KINGinVALHALA3:

You even tried for reading a love note from the 60s. For me, what i read was nothing other than a STORY.

can he get another chance? I bet he will do better the next chance given

Cc: naijaboiy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by BrownCookie(f): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Browncookie even tho we met on a faceless forum I'm sure our story will make all the looku looku shocked

It started as a game when I saw the thread wooing competition, but the magnetic force that drives me to you is unexplainable, we are total stranger but today gonna make our path crossed and we make it our of this thread as acquaintance smiley
Everything about you speaks beauty, from your eyes to your nose wink and am sure your voice is as sweet like an acoustic guitar on a clef key, so bright and lovely.

I have been hovering over your personal picture all day trying to think of more but then I am just being silly I still don't know why I have fall. 
Baby tell me why am into you like this?
I'm crazy about you that I don't even know what to say
You know I've always imagined talking to you but I couldn't gather courage to talk you in fear that I might be turn down as you turn so many guys down.

But now even if you turn me down, I will still be happy and proud that all these other guys waiting for you to turn me down ,Im above them

Secretly they are dying for your body but they dare not come closer to you . Your body is to kill for, even to die for . 
Each time I look at you, I just wonder how many years God use to create an epitome of beauty like you.
Im sure say it took God more than the days he use in creating other being, because he take his time to mould you out browncookie.

I have reason so many things, my beautiful, sassy and elegant damsel
You are the only one that can save my existence. I have looked around this lovely forum  
I can't find anyone that is beautiful as you are even laveda can't stand your beauty, No one. 
So right now nothing can make me happy than you to just say you will be my mine.

I will do everything possible to make sure you are the happiest woman in this world. Just say anything you want I will do it.
Done cc naijaboiy
Oh my!

Am speechless!

2 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Angelberry:
where is my seat
Sit on my laps grin grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by AlienStar: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ray, dear, how you doing?
Ray360:
alienstar! sighted. hello!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Ray360: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
lol.. Edegbe line. wicked!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
uyisteven:

Aiit...Noted!
cool
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Laveda(f): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Na your own I dey wait..
I swear, I'm nervous. embarassed
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Dklef(m): 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Next please!
I'm having seizure from the last guy's update.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Okay...Princeparix is aboard, so while we wait for Adasun to finish typing,I'd introduce PRINCEPARIX to woo the very lovely Nienie..I'm tripping. Princeparix,I hope u gat something good for the fair lady cheesy cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Sit on my laps grin grin
pls don't startgrin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by refiner(f): 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin lovely dp smiley

grin

wen is ur date?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Ray360: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
AlienStar:
Ray, dear, how you doing?
I fare well. It's been aeons! Where have you been?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

We just want to stall yours a bit. You know it's the most anticipated event tonight. smiley

Lol...it had better be worth the hype.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
vizkiz:

come on! I was just setting out my thoughts. You making me feel like a bad person already sad

can he get another chance? I bet he will do better the next chance given

Cc: naij aboiy

Lool...but the lady he wooed did not complain na. It's like she liked it sef. cheesy

Please let's leave it for him. It's not easy to come out to participate.

3 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by EdwardSnowden: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=KINGinVALHALA3 post=44047381]
If you called that an effort, then we would all have left online angry and pissed off if he didnt put a single effort. But wait o, that lines you read, would it win even your dog's heart? Please dnt laugh, as you can read, am not laughing, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha AUCHI WA VARE O/quote]

At least he doesn't type in gay colours like pink and orange like you.

He's straight!

3 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Angelberry:
pls don't startgrin

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Princeparix?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ray360:
lol.. Edegbe line. wicked!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, abi nor be Edegbe Line again, Ok, maybe its God is Good Motor's.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Alexander001(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
BrownCookie:
Oh my!
Am speechless!
finally.

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by whizqueen(f): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Princeparix:

I'm back Mr. Host.... No vex to speak English no easy.
claps grin

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
RexKexMilann:
How are you today?smiley
Fine Rex, good evening. How are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.