Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:20 AM

Can 'christians' And 'muslims' Co-exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can 'christians' And 'muslims' Co-exist? (810 Views)

A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims / What Can Of Songs Can Christians Play During Celebration / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 'christians' And 'muslims' Co-exist? by chaloner(m): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
If you study the two books that is used for doctrines in the world's two most popular religion 'Christianity and Islam', you would find out that the teachings of these religions contradicts each other.

Some of the teachings from the two Holy books we thought you might want to have knowledge of is.

Mohammed said: Allah hates those who don't accept Islam. (Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:16).
Jesus said: God loves everyone. (John 3:16)
8Mohammed said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Mohammed is the messenger of Allah. (Muslim 1:33)
Jesus said: He who lives by the sword will die by the sword. (Matthew 26:52)

Mohammed stoned women for adultery. (Sahih Muslim 4206)
Jesus said: Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. (John 8:7)

Mohammed permitted stealing from unbelievers (Bukhan 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)
Jesus said: Thou shalt not steal (Matthew 19:18)

Mohammed permitted lying (Sahih Muslim 6303,Bukhari 49:857)
Jesus said: Thou shalt not bear false witness. (Matthew 19:18)

With all the aforementioned teachings from the two religion which obviously is the direct opposite of each other, how do you reconcile that with the coexistence of Christians and Muslims?

What will be the justification to the annexation of Christians to an Islamic Country?

Albeit no religion being the best, none should be imposed on any human.

Read more: http://www.otimestv.com/2016/03/mysterious-reasons-why-christians-and.html#ixzz43kq8I32s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 'christians' And 'muslims' Co-exist? by PRYCE(m): 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
This question should be directed to Muslims!
Re: Can 'christians' And 'muslims' Co-exist? by chigoizie7(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
To certain extent, Christians can do it.

But muslims? I don't think so, some enlightened percentage of them can(lower) I don't think they can oh, those people are just not it. They will want to force u to join them violently.
Re: Can 'christians' And 'muslims' Co-exist? by chaloner(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
PRYCE:
This question should be directed to Muslims!
stil contribute
Re: Can 'christians' And 'muslims' Co-exist? by laurenziz6(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2016

Re: Can 'christians' And 'muslims' Co-exist? by chaloner(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
chigoizie7:
To certain extent, Christians can do it.

But muslims? I don't think so, some enlightened percentage of them can(lower) I don't think they can oh, those people are just not it. They will want to force u to join them violently.
but y violent seems to be their emblem
Re: Can 'christians' And 'muslims' Co-exist? by Tallesty1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nope! You go just dey inside your house dey direct holy ghost fire to your invisible enemies and one Muslim guy will assume you're fighting a war and blast your brain with a grenade.
Re: Can 'christians' And 'muslims' Co-exist? by chigoizie7(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
chaloner:
but y violent seems to be their emblem

If u ask me eeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!,

Na who I go ask eeeeee?
Re: Can 'christians' And 'muslims' Co-exist? by Blackfire(m): 6:17am On Mar 24, 2016
chaloner:

If you study the two books that is used for doctrines in the world's two most popular religion 'Christianity and Islam', you would find out that the teachings of these religions contradicts each other.

Some of the teachings from the two Holy books we thought you might want to have knowledge of is.

Mohammed said: Allah hates those who don't accept Islam. (Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:16).
Jesus said: God loves everyone. (John 3:16)
8Mohammed said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Mohammed is the messenger of Allah. (Muslim 1:33)
Jesus said: He who lives by the sword will die by the sword. (Matthew 26:52)

Mohammed stoned women for adultery. (Sahih Muslim 4206)
Jesus said: Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. (John 8:7)

Mohammed permitted stealing from unbelievers (Bukhan 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)
Jesus said: Thou shalt not steal (Matthew 19:18)

Mohammed permitted lying (Sahih Muslim 6303,Bukhari 49:857)
Jesus said: Thou shalt not bear false witness. (Matthew 19:18)

With all the aforementioned teachings from the two religion which obviously is the direct opposite of each other, how do you reconcile that with the coexistence of Christians and Muslims?

What will be the justification to the annexation of Christians to an Islamic Country?

Albeit no religion being the best, none should be imposed on any human.

Read more: http://www.otimestv.com/2016/03/mysterious-reasons-why-christians-and.html#ixzz43kq8I32s

i wish they could co-exist, and i mean this with all my heart.

But the concept and there fundamentalism or if u like the the foundation/ source won't allow it, and if they do co -exist, they are like disaster about to happen.

I think to a large extend Christianity can tolerate Islam, but Islam won't hesitate to cut down its Christians, This is a fact.

When it comes to ridicule, crude mockery, i don't think there is any religion more abused than Christianity, i watched a film where it was said Jesus slept with Mary magdalene and they had a daughter, the movie made millions of dollars.. Yet i never saw any Christian behead, issue fatwa , kill Muslims etc, but let an atheist in Denmark draw a cartoon of one Arab man, people will die.

There is a difference between THE PRINCE OF PEACE,and a RELIGION OF PEACE .

Asalam alaiykum,

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

NL Scientists can u Explain This?? Heavy Waterfall Direct From Heaven{video}, / I'm A Deeper Life Member.. Ask Questions About What I Believe In. / Is Seeing Movies Or Hanging Out During Fasting acceptable to God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.