Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Have S*x Three To Four Times Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have S*x Three To Four Times Everyday (1529 Views)

HOW I slept FOUR TIMES with Her IN MY ROOM / Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? / I Make Love Every 3 To 4 Times Everyday Said By Popular Actress (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have S*x Three To Four Times Everyday by abagram(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Whenever the name, Maheeda is mentioned, the first thing that comes to mind is controversy, sex, nudity and promiscuity.
The goddess of X and Naija Bad Girl as she is fondly called by her fans isn’t afraid to go nude as she’s constantly releasing nude photos of herself online and sexually explicit videos. Showtime Celebrity visited her studio in Dolphin Estate, Lagos, where she opens up on her sex life and more…
See photo:http://www.abagram.com
Re: I Have S*x Three To Four Times Everyday by Daniel2289(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
She wants attention and news. I totally don't believ her
Re: I Have S*x Three To Four Times Everyday by munchi(m): 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
video or tell her it's a lie
Re: I Have S*x Three To Four Times Everyday by Holyfield1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
La click la bend grin
Re: I Have S*x Three To Four Times Everyday by vicstar(m): 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
undecided

Re: I Have S*x Three To Four Times Everyday by roskojo: 12:02am On Mar 24, 2016
I pitied you, when you start having vagina cancer you will be on your own.

My head will enter the place sef.

Ikun nje ogede, oredi fikin ikun komo pe oun todun nii pani.

Iranu
Re: I Have S*x Three To Four Times Everyday by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Its her pvssy and she can use it however way she wants to. Who am I to judge her?

(1) (Reply)

Toolz Gives Advice To Ladies On What To Do When A Man Says He Needs A Break / Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men / Woman Breastfeeds Pig On Live Television pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.