Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,836 members, 7,976,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:14 PM

Question For Romancelanders, That Will Make You Think Twice........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Romancelanders, That Will Make You Think Twice........ (465 Views)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / 20 Romancelanders That Will Be Bleeped Anyhow Today(val) / Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question For Romancelanders, That Will Make You Think Twice........ by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 24, 2016
I was actually watching one bollywood movie this night, When the wife of darlul (elder brother) of Nicar (Younger brother) was pregnant for NICAR(younger brother of darlul) darlul later found out and Had a gun with ONE BULLET IN IT, now my question to nairalanders nd romancelanders. If you were in Darlul shoes, Who will you shoot with your last gun bullet? (YOUR younger brother) or (YOUR WIFE)........... Over to d forum

(1) (Reply)

The Addict Of Nairalanders. 'guilty Or Not-guilty? / Just Before You Say ‘i Do’ / Flirchi.com Members Are Fake Or Real ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.