Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,874 members, 7,909,288 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:50 PM

How I Did Somtin Foolish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Did Somtin Foolish (1276 Views)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / If You Are Not Moderately Slim, Fair And Fine, Somtin Is Wrong With You / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Did Somtin Foolish by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 24, 2016
There is this my step cousin(my dads other wife sister child) her name is janet (for the story) she has always liked me but because of my senior bro and sisters I didn't try anything! Many years later I got back home from military school and its all boys so when I get home am like an animal in heat lol, we went for our uncle's Birthday party and I saw janet again, she has been blessed from nowhere big boobs, big ass, fine face! Men I couldn't help myself we exchanged numbers and social connections! I didn't see her again for a year plus but we chatted and she was always being very friendly with me! One easter I went to spend the holiday at her house, her dad is late so when the mum goes to work, we are usually alone all day! And we started doing shits and forming couple self but once the mum is around bro and sister mode! One night the mum woke me around 10pm that she was going to church, I heard her and just went back to sleep around 2am I woke up and I was like her mum isn't home why isn't janet here! There was no light so I walked to her room to run things, I opened the door and saw her on the bed naked I was like correct, I removed my clothes, wen I stated rubbing her ass I noticed that it was bigger than normal, in my mind I was like huh how manage, thats how she turned and it was her mum, janet went to church and the mum stayed back! She was like WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I acted drunk and walked away, the next morning I woke up by 5am packed my things and till this day never contacted them again
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by munchi(m): 1:56am On Mar 24, 2016
OMG tongue
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by macdon4all(m): 1:58am On Mar 24, 2016
lol.... you got served!!!
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 24, 2016
macdon4all:
lol.... you got served!!!
Am speechless.
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 24, 2016
Op r u in anyway related to stupidity??
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by Skryptchex(m): 3:09am On Mar 24, 2016
Why do i feel this story was just cooked up andid tory never done sef angry angry
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by chriskosherbal(m): 3:15am On Mar 24, 2016
Guy ask God for forgiveness.
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by sammyogboso(m): 3:28am On Mar 24, 2016
We de wait 4 season 2
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 24, 2016
sammyogboso:
We de wait 4 season 2
That was it jor!
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 24, 2016
Skryptchex:
Why do i feel this story was just cooked up andid tory never done sef angry angry

Actually happened lol
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by adorablepepple(f): 6:35am On Mar 24, 2016
undecided Lord What kind of generation is this? Later it's your type that would be singing "we are a chosen generation".
Omo ale
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by firstking01(m): 7:01am On Mar 24, 2016
Every day na for thief one day na for the ownergrin
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 24, 2016
adorablepepple:
undecided Lord What kind of generation is this? Later it's your type that would be singing "we are a chosen generation".
Omo ale

Was a mistake jor
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Op r u in anyway related to stupidity??
angry
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by halfricanadian(f): 7:03am On Mar 24, 2016
stupidity:
angry

cheesy ur name is d most mentioned name on nl

U deserve an award
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by Youngpo413: 7:19am On Mar 24, 2016
This is funny
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by drinkmorewater: 7:22am On Mar 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

My nicca u crazy for that!
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by gamaliel121(m): 7:32am On Mar 24, 2016
Dayummm.....
U is one nasty muda fukaaaa
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 24, 2016
gamaliel121:
Dayummm.....

U is one nasty muda fukaaaa

Lol
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 24, 2016
drinkmorewater:
grin grin grin grin grin

My nicca u crazy for that!

Was an honest mistake
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy ur name is d most mentioned name on nl

U deserve an award

Lol
Re: How I Did Somtin Foolish by M2dX(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
STORY STORY

(1) (Reply)

5 Amazing Ways To Whiten Your Teeth (pics) / 7 Reasons Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies / Does It Matter If She Cant Cook Yet She Is The So Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.