Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,809 members, 7,886,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Situation? (1056 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Situation? by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:16am On Mar 24, 2016
You have 4 good choice to make

.What would you do?

1- run with the money

2- take her to the hospital and hide the money
somewhere

3- take her to the hospital and return the
Money to the police

4- ignore both the girl and the money and run
away

Be sincere

source:: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/be-honest-what-would-you-do-in-this.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala

Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Situation? by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:17am On Mar 24, 2016
meeehn....I dunno wat to do
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Situation? by sammyogboso(m): 3:25am On Mar 24, 2016
De way tins r in 9ja, i'll take her 2hospital nd hide de moni 4rm APC...

3 Likes

Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Situation? by gabinogem(m): 4:36am On Mar 24, 2016
Take her to the hospital & hide the money.

Police are unreliable & very crafty.
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Agiliti(m): 4:39am On Mar 24, 2016

If you you run with the money, you might just realize there's no country for old men.

Plus you can't take a dead person to the hospital
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 24, 2016
Agiliti:
Hi....This is the 3rd thread with this pic.
Do you know if it's real or from a film
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Situation? by adorablepepple(f): 6:27am On Mar 24, 2016
Take her to the hospital and hide the money.
I think Hiding the money ,then taking her to the hospital makes more sense grin
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Situation? by sonature1: 7:17am On Mar 24, 2016
OP, you dey ask as if you no dey naija. How would you see someone in that condition and take him to hospital? Do you want the police to arrest you for manslaughter lock you throway for cell? Abeg I go carry the money run, quit my job and go lodge for one week for Eko Hotel and Suite. When I come out, I'll plan how to invest the rest
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 24, 2016
I'll go with No. 2....at least after she's been done treated and back to her healthy life, I know she'll see me as a guardian angel, and with that, I got to get free pussy, and almost half of the money wen I return it to her... I don't take what is not mine dammit.... undecided
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 24, 2016
Find if there is any id on her, check her address then carry money comot.... Go later carry her go hospital, cause naija don hard and those police na werey dem b... Money hiding first and hospital later
Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Situation? by wapboy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
ok sean

(1) (Reply)

Never Marry This Kind Of A Girl / Ten Ways To Stay Happy Always / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.