Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,719 members, 7,882,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:57 AM

"For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau (64111 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video / Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by bobchigar(m): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2016
Translation Please
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Kowor(f): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2016
Naij.com and fake news. Mtew.

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by sunnyik2020: 11:00am On Mar 24, 2016
Chai! surrender ni surrender ko! The man in the video is only greeting his followers and thanking them for what they have done so far. There is nothig like surrender in his statement. This is just a cheap propaganda

3 Likes

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by mykel25(m): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2016
He has been dethrone to as their leader for sometime now...thats y army was able to get him easily and other things I won't say for d interest of my country
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Raymee(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2016
Someone that surrender is carrying all his weapon still like this? I do not believe! There should be a defined environment or background to show that he has totally repented of his terrorism indulgence.

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by OAFMods: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2016
alatbaba1:
Old video

Modified.

Can someone translate what d clown is saying? The video has been pre-recorded before now.

Nice script play.

No more money to get supplies.

If there is one thing I love to here now it's the devalue of crude oil. Crude oil has made it so impossible for these rag tags terrorist to survive. Even their Godfather ISIL to r feeling the heat.

I don't want to hear any APC Zombies that they hav won the battle against terrorism. cos it's nt them, It the whole world that suffered it all together.

Not even a single bullet has been purchased in the fight against terrorism. They only change the leadership of the armed forces which is one thing that I really appreciate abt babu.

Nigerians are not fools.

Is it a curse for some of you Biafrans to think intelligently ?! Is it making use of the bullet purchased that matters, warehousing it, senselessly leaving it on the battle field or barrack for boko haram to use it against both the populace it was suppose to protect and watch helplessly as the same bullet is used to devast the same army ? I asked because naturally a level of intelligence should be exhibited with the level of your writing skills.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by najib632(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2016
hansad:

Could it be a lie?

Boko Haram was a political instrument to return Nigeria's apex political power to northern Nigeria's Muslims.

Boko Haram has since May 29, 2015 outlived its usefulness after achieving its aim.

Since May 29, 2015, Boko Haram has been closing shop gradually.
Come on brother pls don't b dis unreasonable wen Jonathan was watching dasuki steal money meant for arms y didn't he talk y did he allow the soldiers to die like chickens... this man started fighting B.H. effectively wen it was close to 2015 elections haba y would u blame buhari I swr guy jus reason it. First B.H. dat started were completely destroyed their leader den nothing like shekau was killed, bcus dey were targeting top politicians and officials dat were corrupt, they robbed banks took how much dey wanted and left the rest for the masses there was no bombing of churches or mosques as at that tym. After Mohammed Shehu's death bh suddenly gained power and started gaining territories d government didn't do anything they were jus watching people getting killed y didn't anyone blame d govt den? and now ull jus come and blame a man of God. Do u know dat this man has entered the Ka'aba twice do u know what dat means? do u know hw many Muslims are longing for and would even die for it? Has jonathan even gone to Jerusalem for pilgrimage while in power? pls guy think by yourself don't let anyone think for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by danxzy: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]MY BADDOSNEH HAS A SONG TITLED STORY FOR THE GODS BUHARI I NEED UR PERMITY
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by danxzy: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2016
]MY BADDOSNEH HAS A SONG TITLED STORY FOR THE GODS BUHARI I NEED UR PERMITY[color=#990000][/color]
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2016
pre recorded video!!!guess they have planned it all this while

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by najib632(m): 11:34am On Mar 24, 2016
iykedare:

Shut the hell up,mumu.
Bro insulting me jus proved hw stupid, unreasonable and unrealistic wat u are saying is. If you have anything to say please speakup or have u ran out of foolishness
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Elhabeeb1(m): 11:38am On Mar 24, 2016
There was a rumour last month by the civilian jtf that he was capture somewhere around Damboa LGA, though I did not hear anywhere in this Video saying in Hausa he surrender or his people should surrender, the clarity of the video is in doubt but the voice sounds 100% shekau (the crazy guy in their old videos). But if he was really capture last month then maybe the NA might have force him to make this video. He looks and sound like the shadow of his former self!

3 Likes

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by darlinkool: 11:43am On Mar 24, 2016
okosodo:
That guy has the phone number of buhari. Na we dey fool ourselves
dis man shuld rotten in jail
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by youngaduco(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2016
ho wil believe dis sheet

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2016
okosodo:

Please, elude mr president out of this.

Thank you.
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:
Lai Mohammed can do anything to deceive us.
heheheheheheheehehsmiley

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Mistermamus(m): 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
okosodo:
na dem dem dey run d tin.

2 Likes

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
Abeg wey chibok girls?

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by najib632(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mistermamus:
na dem dem dey run d tin.
hansad:

Could it be a lie?

Boko Haram was a political instrument to return Nigeria's apex political power to northern Nigeria's Muslims.

Boko Haram has since May 29, 2015 outlived its usefulness after achieving its aim.

Come on brother pls don't b dis unreasonable wen Jonathan was watching dasuki steal money meant for arms y didn't he talk y did he allow the soldiers to die like chickens... this man started fighting B.H. effectively wen it was close to 2015 elections haba y would u blame buhari I swr guy jus reason it. First B.H. dat started were completely destroyed their leader den nothing like shekau was killed, bcus dey were targeting top politicians and officials dat were corrupt, they robbed banks took how much dey wanted and left the rest for the masses there was no bombing of churches or mosques as at that tym. After Mohammed Shehu's death bh suddenly gained power and started gaining territories d government didn't do anything they were jus watching people getting killed y didn't anyone blame d govt den? and now ull jus come and blame a man of God. Do u know dat this man has entered the Ka'aba twice do u know what dat means? do u know hw many Muslims are longing for and would even die for it? Has jonathan even gone to Jerusalem for pilgrimage while in power? pls guy think by yourself don't let anyone think for you.
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by justnnecky(f): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
I smell lies nd deceit

2 Likes

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by jogojogo: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
I just watched the video and listened carefully both to the Arabic and Hausa version of what he said and he never asked his followers to surrender but rather was admonishing and encouraging them to remain steadfast, faithful and committed to the course of their service to Allah. He also prayed for them and let them know that he is still there hale and hearty.
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Abagworo(m): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
This one Shekau video has appeared again it seems Buhari has stepped on some powerful countries toes like his predecessor.
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Freegift75: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
All of you have rights to your individual opinions. The most disappointing part of it is the comments from some numskulls who have been on high with diluted OGOGORO

Seun needs brain-test approach before approving membership.

Because of new available video from Shekau, must you curse Mr president. Even one guy asserted that HE has Bokoharam number.

This is a sign of total insanity
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by jogojogo: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
hansad:

Could it be a lie?

Did boko haram started during GEJ's era?
Who killed their first leader?
For your information boko haram started under Yaradua who also eventually killed Mohd Yusuf. When Gej came in, he allowed the sect to grow into monstrous terror all for his cluelessness, selfishness and corruption. Have you forgotten when the Governor of Borno State was crying on television asking the Fed Govt to arm the millitary cos the millitary became overwhelmed and were running at the sight of boko haram boy? Instead, the Governor was lampooned by the Fed Govt and other foolish Nigerians were insulting him for saying the obvious truth.
Did you not observe that few weeks to the election, the tempo against Boko haram was hightened? I believe you do not have a shallow memory and could at least still remember.
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by jogojogo: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Freegift75:
All of you have rights to your individual opinions. The most disappointing part of it is the comments from some numskulls who have been on high with diluted OGOGORO

Seun needs brain-test approach before approving membership.

Because of new available video from Shekau, must you curse Mr president. Even one guy asserted that HE has Bokoharam number.

This is a sign of total insanity

Dont mind the fools. PMB will remain our president whether they like him or not. Wailing and anguish continues to 2019
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by hinwazaka: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
jogojogo:

Dont mind the fools. PMB will remain our president whether they like him or not. Wailing and anguish continues to 2019
GEJ will return in 2019 as your president, whether you commit suicide or not. I recommend you take rat poison, before May 2019
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by jaybee(f): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
BlackBaron:
Seen the video on YouTube but don't understand the spoken language nor can I know if authentic.
Blurry visuals and so.

I could not comprehend the Arabic part; but the Hausa part is clear. The Shekau in the video days he just want to show his fave to his supporters and assured them that he is still around and that their reward is in the thereafter. He said he don't know what lies in the future, but his own is finished.

This does not look like surrender. Its much like he will extinguish himself.
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by dilini(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
Who dem wan bobo? Me abi PDP guys? I nor fit laff o!
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Raphael81(m): 12:10am On Mar 25, 2016
BetaThings:

Who are the infidels mentioned in the Bible?

Why are you unhappy that Boko Haram is being defeated?
Why did you not complain when Jonathan was empowering their mentor - Modu Sheriff?

I have always said that Nigerian Christians don't want terrorism to end
They need those terror incidents as a basis for attacking Muslims, it does not matter if Boko Haram account for less than 1% of Muslims
Christians rejoice when mosques are attacked
And yet they claim to follow a man as peace-loving as a dove who preached forgiveness

As for Islamisation,
How come Christians want the academic calendar cut short in Kaduna State because of Easter
Muslims take 2 days off to celebrate their Eids and go back to school
Yet the Christians "who fear that Nigeria is being Islamised" have designed the school calendar such that Easter and Christmas fall on school holidays

wisdom is not in oldage, you talk like a stark illiterate smh

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by eezomatic: 7:22am On Mar 26, 2016
If you believe this old video, then you can believe anything, the truth is shekau is long dead
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by fF01(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
okosodo:
hahaha. guy u crazy!
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by fF01(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
feldido:
Which of the shekau? Last time I head he has 9 lives grin
lmao. na Mario??!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.