Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,390 members, 7,950,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Events In This Country Have Justified That Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo (A Must Read) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Events In This Country Have Justified That Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo (A Must Read) (7244 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter is Justified, Buhari should not re-contest - Junaid Mohammed / Fake Certificate Revelations Have Justified Us – Kogi Govt / Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Events In This Country Have Justified That Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo (A Must Read) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
/Sai Buahri... Your security…he cannot guarantee. Your freedom…he wants to steal. Your rights…he wants to limit. Your lives…he cannot protect. Your future…he wants to ruin. Are you still sai-ing rubbish? You must be victims of in-sai-nity/

2 Likes

Re: Events In This Country Have Justified That Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo (A Must Read) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
omenka:
I live in a Country, the name of that country is Nigeria, and it is NOT a ZOO.

If anyone says they live in a ZOO, then they must indeed be animals.

Mr man, stop trying too hard to earn back support from your estranged fans. They'll re-embrace you if they will in their own time. Your initial "apology" obviously didn't hit bull's eye, now you have to call the, country which you profess to be loyal to, a Zoo (just like them) simply to make yourself more attractive to them.

It is only a matter of time before you start spamming the forum with pro-Biafran threads, all in a desperate bid to recover your fans.

Such a pity.

How is agatu?

I heard fulanis have evicted idomas from their land and that your people are no refugee in their own state?

Pity
Re: Events In This Country Have Justified That Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo (A Must Read) by anonimi: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
ddippset:
Barcanista missed the part of the animal kingdom where a certain squirrel named Wike said: Write your will before coming to rig elections in rivers, Write your will if you are coming as University adhoc staff, When you see ameachi beat him up., if i see amaechi in the corner I will punch him and he will sumersault 3 times before reaching the ground, that man in Abuja I will give him one punch and send him to his ancestors. Barcanista forgot how the same court injunction was viotaled by patience Jonathan and nyesom wike last elections, how wike became the governor during amaechi's tenure and Joseph mbu his deputy. Barcanista forgot how many Nigeria job seekers died in the immigration scam led by abba moro who was still Jonathan s darling, how money meant for arms was used to celebrate Christmas and sallah. In this zoo budget padding went on for 16 years and the beneficiaries had a filled day enjoying their loot. In this zoo wike used 5 out of 32 members to impeach a speaker, fayose used 5 out of 27 to impeach a speaker. In this zoo all result sheets were removed and given to wike last elections and when amaechi complained pdp apologists and ipob sympathizers told him to shut up. Barcanista the zoo remains the zoo, nothing has changed. Remove your head from the sands.

I thought Buhari and APC brought us change since May 29, 2015
Re: Events In This Country Have Justified That Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo (A Must Read) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
well then Mr OP, you are an animal. what is not clear is which one? baboon? or snake?

oh and BTW, don't your parents and siblings live in the zoo too? so which species are they?

don't be shy... you sure can tell us.
Re: Events In This Country Have Justified That Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo (A Must Read) by jlinkd78(m): 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Having read the disparaging comments against d Op, I am compelled to make a few comments. First Barca, if u maintain this your path of justifying ur points with verifiable facts then u are truly on d path of self rediscovery. If u go back in all my advice to u before now I v always mentioned dat ur uniqueness draws its strength from d fact dat u always support ur opinion with facts and this was probably why some ppl felt offended when u deviated. I must encourage u to keep this rare quality, avoid being unstsble and pls dont expect everyone to be on same page with u. D bitter truth is dat it was Buhari who first covertly referred to d country as a zoo with d infamous baboon and monkey occupants and when Mr Kalu shortened it to d zoo (which is d truth for a place of habitation of baboons and monkeys) then he must be killed. For d fact dat nobody has been able to counter ur commentary with stronger argument, it is obvious they all know u v said d truth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Events In This Country Have Justified That Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo (A Must Read) by Goke7: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You and your minions should employ common sense some times. The PDP is coming back to redeem the country that the APC has turned into a zoo...

So your employment of common sense is by referring to Nigeria as a zoo like ipob. This is how you guys are sinking the PDP further by confining it to the east and south south.

PDP had 16 years to redeem Nigeria and they bungled it and you think they will be allowed to stroll back into aso rock? If we gave pdp 16 years, we are ready to give APC more time too. Sorry I know how desperate you guys are cos pdp is going extinct but its nor by calling Nigeria a zoo that pdp can easily get back.
Re: Events In This Country Have Justified That Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo (A Must Read) by BushidoBlue(m): 12:35am On Mar 25, 2016
Goke7:

So your employment of common sense is by referring to Nigeria as a zoo like ipob. This is how you guys are sinking the PDP further by confining it to the east and south south.

PDP had 16 years to redeem Nigeria and they bungled it and you think they will be allowed to stroll back into aso rock? If we gave pdp 16 years, we are ready to give APC more time too. Sorry I know how desperate you guys are cos pdp is going extinct but its nor by calling Nigeria a zoo that pdp can easily get back.

Goke aren't you tired of this 16 years of PDP brainwashing lie?

Who was PDP before APC came?
Amaechi?
Audu?
Ngige?
Kwankanso?
Saraki?
El Rufai?
Obasanjo?

I mean if these guys were part of the 16 years why limit the blame game to PDP?
Why not speak the truth for once and say Nigerian Politicians? Or PDP and APC

It's the reason why some call the nation a zoo
(personally I don't subscribe to that)

However when you remember to forget those who joined in ruining this nation and support them while they are now in power causing more ruin, you leave much to be desired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance / "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor / 22 Igbo Tribes In Niger Delta Full List - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.