Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,854 members, 7,966,181 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:24 AM

She Jilted Me Last Year And Now My Best Friend Is In Love With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Jilted Me Last Year And Now My Best Friend Is In Love With Her (838 Views)

Help!she Jilted Me,now She Is Begging To Come Back / My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! / How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Jilted Me Last Year And Now My Best Friend Is In Love With Her by xynerio(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2009
Like they say "the world is a small world" it is indeed. I love her more than the world define love but I later found out that my love was in vain. she was my first love and true love but it came to an end when I got home one day and found out that she had taken my N 100,000 I kept in my wardrobe and ran away,that was last year. Now my friend that was in austria came back last week with a lady he met in austria. Already he had been telling me about her. But when he brought her to my house, she was the person that jilted me last year. Should I forgive her and hide it from my friend or should I tell him to save him from her deceit?
Re: She Jilted Me Last Year And Now My Best Friend Is In Love With Her by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2009
u need to let u BEST FRIEND know that dis girl is a criminal, if he's truly ur best friend then i think he deserves to know. dont force it tho, if he still wants to be with her leave them to it.
u can take the horse to the stream but u cannot force it to drink.
Re: She Jilted Me Last Year And Now My Best Friend Is In Love With Her by Titiw4real: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2009
is ur best friend ist it? tell him.
but if ur friend said he still love her then leave them , but ur mined is clear
Re: She Jilted Me Last Year And Now My Best Friend Is In Love With Her by Magz(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2009
Wow, What a bizzarre situation shocked
Re: She Jilted Me Last Year And Now My Best Friend Is In Love With Her by C2H5OH(f): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2009
scenario and his stupid lies
Re: She Jilted Me Last Year And Now My Best Friend Is In Love With Her by TheSeeker(m): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2009
He should tell him right away
Re: She Jilted Me Last Year And Now My Best Friend Is In Love With Her by chukudibab(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2009
xynerio:

she had taken my N 100,000 I kept in my wardrobe and ran away,
shocked For this hard time, collect your money back first

C2H5OH
link=topic=300832.msg4402801#msg4402801 date=1250969489:

scenario and his stupid lies
u serious, y im i givin advice
Re: She Jilted Me Last Year And Now My Best Friend Is In Love With Her by skisdon: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2009
wat's up all, this is new,do you know that 80% of an individuals life style can be known through his or her interaction on a phone,you can now know about anybody you want,like what your children are discussing,if your partner is cheating on you,how much you can trust anybody,this is just by listening to their conversation when they are on phone,any were there are with your own phone and their will never know somebody is listening even wen you speak,their phone rings, yours also rings they pick and yours pick.i gat the code if interested mail me on skis_don@yahoo.com or call 07025897883.
Re: She Jilted Me Last Year And Now My Best Friend Is In Love With Her by MoneyRule(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2009
Collect your money first,then feel free to tell on her!
@ skis_don
Are u encouraging stalking??
Re: She Jilted Me Last Year And Now My Best Friend Is In Love With Her by ritaNL: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2009
skis_don:

wat's up all, this is new,do you know that 80% of an individuals life style can be known through his or her interaction on a phone,you can now know about anybody you want,like what your children are discussing,if your partner is cheating on you,how much you can trust anybody,this is just by listening to their conversation when they are on phone,any were there are with your own phone and their will never know somebody is listening even wen you speak,their phone rings, yours also rings they pick and yours pick.i gat the code if interested mail me on skis_don@yahoo.com or call 07025897883.

U mean u can give us the code to intrude ppls privacy ? shocked shocked shocked
U should be arrested.
Re: She Jilted Me Last Year And Now My Best Friend Is In Love With Her by skisdon: 12:06am On Aug 23, 2009
its not about intruding into ones privacy,one can still be aware.like trying to convience one on something that is difficult to believe.pls dont crucify me i mean no harm it all depends on you,like i stated monitoring your kids and its not going to be a crime knowing about somebody you want to spend the rest of your life with.someone with the code got to know how his friend was sabotaging him with the girlfriend and this makes you look like a little guardian angel.take note it is not for those you dont know,it works with those you can really access their phones.
Re: She Jilted Me Last Year And Now My Best Friend Is In Love With Her by TheSeeker(m): 12:21am On Aug 23, 2009

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Should I Sacrifice Everything 4 Love Or End It All / Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.