Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Advice To The Igbo Youth On Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice To The Igbo Youth On Biafra. (1003 Views)

Israeli Investors Give Technical Support To Igbo Youth As IMC Inspects Projects. / 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement / Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To The Igbo Youth On Biafra. by ernesty20(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Igbo youth, please stop wasting your life for nothing. This biafra of a thing u guys are fighting for is dead and gone. Nnamdi kanu who brainwashed u guys is already rotting in jail, and i think he will die there. A question u shud ask yourself is this- how many igbo bigwigs want biafra? The answer is simple.. "nobody"!!!

So stop wasting your life and time on biafra. Biafra is dead and gone.
Re: Advice To The Igbo Youth On Biafra. by cheruv: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
Dear noble NLers,
Pls don't mind the OP...this is what you get when someone insist on taking panadol for another person's headache undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To The Igbo Youth On Biafra. by excellencyabia1: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
Where are the moderator banners? I call you all out to this topic
Re: Advice To The Igbo Youth On Biafra. by chriskosherbal(m): 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
Let's allow peace to reign.
Re: Advice To The Igbo Youth On Biafra. by JahJaa(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Wow i can feel the Love Op has for Igbos. But he messed up when he mentioned Nnamdi kalu. Op and his fellows should Learn to mind thier bizz na must you open a thread ? Or must you mention igbos ? If one opens one about west y'all will be talking of bigotry and tribalism pls people should Learn to keep Silent sometimes. Anybody that comments futher is on his own. Nawa for some peeps
Re: Advice To The Igbo Youth On Biafra. by gartamanta: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
ernesty20:
Igbo youth, please stop wasting your life for nothing. This biafra of a thing u guys are fighting for is dead and gone. Nnamdi kanu who brainwashed u guys is already rotting in jail, and i think he will die there. A question u shud ask yourself is this- how many igbo bigwigs want biafra? The answer is simple.. "nobody"!!!

You should advice your self first and ask why you and other Nigerians can't do without Igbos.

Oh! While you are at it, also advice your self why you are answeing the slave name given you by a white man as a 'Nigerian'

Sorry bro, Igbos have not yet lost their sense of self determination and freedom like most of you Ngerians

3 Likes

Re: Advice To The Igbo Youth On Biafra. by ernesty20(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
gartamanta:

You should advice your self first and ask why you and other Nigerians can't do without Igbos.

Oh! While you are at it, also advice your self why you are answeing the slave name given you by a white man as a 'Nigerian'

Sorry bro, Igbos have not yet lost their sense of self determination and freedom like most of you Ngerians
if u must know, i am also an igbo guy. I dnt want my fellow youth to continue wasting their lives and making enemies for themselves
Re: Advice To The Igbo Youth On Biafra. by gartamanta: 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
ernesty20:
if u must know, i am also an igbo guy. I dnt want my fellow youth to continue wasting their lives and making enemies for themselves

It is not the Igbo youth wasting their lives, it is the Government killing them. The constitution allows us all freedom of speech,freedom of movement and freedom of expression. This means that anybody can feel free to talk and protest about Biafra. So if your Government decides to shoot the youth for enjoying the freedom the law gives them by peacefuly agitating for Biafra then it your Government at fault and not the youth. If your own Government cannot uphold the law then what hope has the common man? No civilised Government ever shoots unarmed people. So if your advice is for everyone to forget their constitutional rights so that the Government will not kill them then you are simply helping the Government to become a dictatorship

2 Likes

Re: Advice To The Igbo Youth On Biafra. by Greenback: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
ernesty20:

right to self determination and secession is a right and covered under the UN charter of rights of a people. Ur true enemy is one who hates u being free,not one who needs u in bondage.

God of Israel shall rise for His children and the enemies shall be destroyed and put to shame.
Re: Advice To The Igbo Youth On Biafra. by Living4christ(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
ernesty20:

I wonder y some people thinks there opinions count, e.g OP, OBJ and co.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To The Igbo Youth On Biafra. by ernesty20(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
gartamanta:

It is not the Igbo youth wasting their lives, it is the Government killing them. The constitution allows us all freedom of speech,freedom of movement and freedom of expression. This means that anybody can feel free to talk and protest about Biafra. So if your Government decides to shoot the youth for enjoying the freedom the law gives them by peacefuly agitating for Biafra then it your Government at fault and not the youth. If your own Government cannot uphold the law then what hope has the common man? No civilised Government ever shoots unarmed people. So if your advice is for everyone to forget their constitutional rights so that the Government will not kill them then you are simply helping the Government to become a dictatorship
in a situation where the government is killing them at will and nothing happens, is it not advisable for our youth to leave the issue of biafra since nobody cares about their lives?
Re: Advice To The Igbo Youth On Biafra. by gartamanta: 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
ernesty20:
in a situation where the government is killing them at will and nothing happens, is it not advisable for our youth to leave the issue of biafra since nobody cares about their lives?

That's not how the world works. If a Government unjustly kills its own people, it is the duty of the people to rise up and bring that Government and the system down. We don't live in military times any more.
Re: Advice To The Igbo Youth On Biafra. by TheEclectic: 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Let's allow peace to reign.

Don't be deceived. There can never be peace in the midst of injustice. Justice is the mother of peace.

(1) (Reply)

Dead Body Of A Young Man Fished Out Of A Well In Gombe State (PHOTO) / Yoruba Governors Must Echo Mimiko's Position Or Return Land Back To Obas / Nigerians Are Making Quick Donations To #occupynass, Group Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.