Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,016 members, 7,912,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:23 PM

The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) (8183 Views)

Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia / Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) / Olumuyiwa Osinuga "Nomoreloss" Is Dead (Singer, Comedian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by NLjona(m): 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
Budding Nigerian musician Adeyemi Olumuyiwa Osinuga popularly called Nomoreloss reportedly committed suicide by drug overdose on Monday.

The singer has been battling depression secretly since his wife of many years rejected him because his career wasn’t thriving unlike when they first met in 2008.

The source said though he wasn’t close to the deceased in the earlier days of his career, he got to know him through a friend when his brother sent him packing out his apartment in Park View, Ikoyi.

The 40-year-old singer returned from the United States and went broke. In the process, he suddenly developed Malaria and spent all his life savings on it, the situation forced him to move out of his matrimonial home to his brother’s place in Ikoyi but for undisclosed reasons, he didn’t quite get along with his brother’s wife and the lady, opposed to housing him, would later come up with stringent rules that eventually sent him packing. From the posh apartment on the island, he moved into an undisclosed hotel in Anthony area of Ikeja, Lagos.

After spending months in dejection without access to his daughter and wife, the young man reportedly took his own life on Monday after taking a combination of strong drugs.

We asked the source if his family knew he committed suicide. Meanwhile, his family said he died of typhoid fever while his friend, Ayo Odunsi said he died of Malaria and chest infection.

The deceased will be buried on April 1st 2016.

Source: http://www.gq234.com/latest-shocking-revealing-details-of-how-mr-nomoreloss-really-died/

Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by veeluv2015(f): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
hmmmm
Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by theshaderoom: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
Oh lawd!
Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
na u dey deir
Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by menix(m): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
I wouldn't want to believe ur story but one thing I know that killed him was depression nd hunger..

The dude's career was dead...
Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by jaymejate: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
[size=18pt]hmm
Truth is Scary [/size]
Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by Kayoski(m): 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lalasticlala have u heard this story?
Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by goldbim(f): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
only the deceased knows what killed him..all this are mere speculations..until we hear directly from his family members then we can know the truth...but I sensed depression tho..

2 Likes

Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by greatgod2012(f): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
menix:
I wouldn't want to believe ur story but one thing I know that killed him was depression nd hunger..

ohun to j'ohun la fi nwe'hun. Eepo epa jo posi eriri.....

The op reasons for his death is almost the same as what you claimed to know.

Depression kills!

Not a good thing to be introduced as......................" he was once rich"

May his soul find rest!
Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by menix(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
greatgod2012:

ohun to j'ohun la fi nwe'hun. Eepo epa jo posi eriri.....

The op reasons for his death is almost the same as what you claimed to know.

Depression kills!

Not a good thing to be introduced as......................" he was once rich"

May his soul find rest!

Depression/hunger nd suicide re they same..

Onye nkusi uwa mmebi..
Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by greatgod2012(f): 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
menix:

Depression/hunger nd suicide re they same..
Onye nkusi uwa mmebi..

Depression and hunger can make one to commit suicide.
Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by menix(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
greatgod2012:

Can
So where u there when he committed it..

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by Came: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
To get better woman na God fit help man ooooo... The woman run when money no dey again.... Hummmmmm...... Na when money no dey person dey no true love ooooo.. R.I.P. Nomoreloss.

4 Likes

Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
And some small small boys with zero talents are making millions.RIP MR. N

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by abnsugbe: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
NLjona:
Budding Nigerian musician Adeyemi Olumuyiwa Osinuga popularly called Nomoreloss reportedly committed suicide by drug overdose on Monday.

The singer has been battling depression secretly since his wife of many years rejected him because his career wasn’t thriving unlike when they first met in 2008.

The source said though he wasn’t close to the deceased in the earlier days of his career, he got to know him through a friend when his brother sent him packing out his apartment in Park View, Ikoyi.

The 40-year-old singer returned from the United States and went broke. In the process, he suddenly developed Malaria and spent all his life savings on it, the situation forced him to move out of his matrimonial home to his brother’s place in Ikoyi but for undisclosed reasons, he didn’t quite get along with his brother’s wife and the lady, opposed to housing him, would later come up with stringent rules that eventually sent him packing. From the posh apartment on the island, he moved into an undisclosed hotel in Anthony area of Ikeja, Lagos.

After spending months in dejection without access to his daughter and wife, the young man reportedly took his own life on Monday after taking a combination of strong drugs.

We asked the source if his family knew he committed suicide. Meanwhile, his family said he died of typhoid fever while his friend, Ayo Odunsi said he died of Malaria and chest infection.

The deceased will be buried on April 1st 2016.

Source: http://www.gq234.com/latest-shocking-revealing-details-of-how-mr-nomoreloss-really-died/

depression?....women decides the faith of everyman on earth........never marry anywoman who was nt on ur side wen u had no money!!!..exp:2face and annie.
Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by ayokunlei(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
greatgod2012:

Ma, how? i mean, is depression that bad?
Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by ayokunlei(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
greatgod2012:

Ma, how? i mean, is depression that bad?
Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
Painful all the same! Condolences to his family! But thunder go fire him wife
Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by woodboi(m): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
menix:

Is he the only one? What will now happen to blackface, freestyle, eddy remedies, Azadus and co... Even when ojb was down, he still have a nice customize dodge and another ride. I don't think nomoreloss is that broke, nevertheless he will surely have his own problems like a regular human.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by Pangea: 5:02am On Mar 25, 2016
I thank God for my wife,
She was there when I had zilch, and still my rock when status changed.
That's why I made a promise never to disappoint her!

God bless those good women out there!

If the story is true?
Then, he married his enemy!

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by Flexherbal(m): 5:46am On Mar 25, 2016
When you get a good woman, treat her well. They are scarce.

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by pretydiva(f): 6:08am On Mar 25, 2016
This should serve as a lesson to other artistes, to invest their money wisely or Set up a business . Nobody knows 2moro
Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 25, 2016
All these bloody bloggers with their concocted lies just to pull traffic. Can't you just let nomoreloss rest in peace without having to soil his name with this beer palour story "suicide story" drafted to sell your stup1d blogs. Remember it might be one of your family that would die tomorrow, how would you feel if silly rumors start spreading around that your loving dad committed suicide because your mum made life hell for him. angry
Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by NLjona(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2016
LastMumu:
All these bloody bloggers with their concocted lies just to pull traffic. Can't you just let nomoreloss rest in peace without having to soil his name with this beer palour story "suicide story" drafted to sell your stup1d blogs. Remember it might be one of your family that would die tomorrow, how would you feel if silly rumors start spreading around that your loving dad committed suicide because your mum made life hell for him. angry

Dude. I for blast you insults now. But I go hold am back due to your ignorance. firstly the website is not mine. I found the news when surfing the web. Secondly, shey now you dey complain? Bt When posts like aunty cossy boobs or fake political reports .. Political sycophants like una go start to drag for here lk say na chiwetala agu and pete edochie dey drag land for nollywood.. Abeg try Respect yourself. Thanks
Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 25, 2016
NLjona:

Dude. I for blast you insults now. But I go hold am back due to your ignorance. firstly the website is not mine. I found the news when surfing the web. Secondly, shey now you dey complain? Bt When posts like aunty cossy boobs or fake political reports .. Political sycophants like una go start to drag for here lk say na chiwetala agu and pete edochie dey drag land for nollywood.. Abeg try Respect yourself. Thanks
Where in my post did I say the website is yours? undecided

You compare stories about Cossy's boobs with a sensitive issue like this? Like seriously? undecided

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by NLjona(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2016
LastMumu:
Where in my post did I say the website is yours? undecided

You compare stories about Cossy's boobs with a sensitive issue like this? Like seriously? undecided

I did not compare dem.. I just dy gv instance.. Your moniker dey really follow you.
Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by Kakoaxelord7(m): 2:23am On Dec 17, 2021
Ok....it's not okay to speak of the dead this way..and especially when you are not sure of what you are talking about.. nomoreloss was my biological brother..and my other elder brother in ikoyi didn't send nomoreloss packing out of his apartment,..who does that?¿.. I'm here to make it clear that we loved nomoreloss the best way we all could..most especially my elder brother and his wife, they loved nomoreloss wholeheartedly..my brother's wife got extremely and completely along with nomoreloss,she loved him like her biological brother..I know this because I once lived with them in park view estate when nomoreloss was there...I just came back from France then.. please watch what you say about my family...it's only fair to speak well of others or be wisely silent.....( K.O.G X 4 any and all solid black men here and world wide.. Greetings in 7 different languages.) .. DODORIMA

1 Like

Re: The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) by Kokomo: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2023
It is well

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kuti Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (photos) / Actor Afolabi Grabs His Manhood As It Got Erected While Posing With Busty Ladies / Jude Okoye (psquare) Big Penis Pictures Causes Stir On Social Media-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.