Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,664 members, 7,962,154 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ibe Kachikwu --'lingering Fuel Scarcity To Persist For The Next Two Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu --'lingering Fuel Scarcity To Persist For The Next Two Months (270 Views)

Senator Kabir Marafa Blocks Ibe Kachikwu From Revealing Relationship With Buhari / President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Ibe Kachikwu --'lingering Fuel Scarcity To Persist For The Next Two Months by kelven3xy: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Minister of​ State for Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu, today said the lingering fuel scarcity may persist for two more months as oil produced in the refineries would not be sold but kept in a
“strategic reserve”. Kachikwu said this while speaking to newsmen after a meeting
with President Buhari, members of the National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers (NUPENG) and Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria (PENGASSAN) at the state house Abuja.

He Said:
“One of the training​s I did not receive is that of a magician, but I am working very hard to ensure some of these issues go away

[url=dynexus..com/2016/03/ibe-
kachikwu-lingering-fuel-scarcity-to.html]Read More[/url]

Re: Ibe Kachikwu --'lingering Fuel Scarcity To Persist For The Next Two Months by HungerBAD: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
Okay

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu --'lingering Fuel Scarcity To Persist For The Next Two Months by Mynd44: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2016

(1)

Nairalanders Will You Vote For Me / Nigerian Lawmaker Want Mtn's Fine To Be Doubled To $10 Billion / You Young Nigerian Minds, Listen And Learn Something From Herbie Hancock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.