Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

What Would You Do With The Money In This Situation? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do With The Money In This Situation? (472 Views)

Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? / Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do With The Money In This Situation? by ashantemoore(f): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
What would you do with the money if you find yourself in this situation?

A.. Run with the money?
B. Take her to the hospital and hide the money somewhere?
C. Take her to the hospital and return the Money to the police?
D. Ignore both the girl and the money and run away?

Be sincere! Heard its a b-t-s picture of a movie.

http://enquizzle..com.ng/2016/03/what-would-you-do-with-money-in-this.html

Re: What Would You Do With The Money In This Situation? by osesology(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
I'll just leave both of them and gerrarathere, cos I no want trouble o!
Re: What Would You Do With The Money In This Situation? by ashantemoore(f): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
osesology:
I'll just leave both of them and gerrarathere, cos I no want trouble o!

*Clearsthroat... Are you sure sir. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Catches Students Doing This (photos) / Responses From Mods / ACN Don Dey Hear Am, CPC In Power!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.