Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Sister Was Used For Money Rituals – Brother Laments (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Was Used For Money Rituals – Brother Laments (photos) (4892 Views)

Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men / My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Rituals / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Was Used For Money Rituals – Brother Laments (photos) by gbens2000(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
According to information gathered by reportghananews.com, a 23 years old lady (name withheld) met her untimely death when her newly found rich boyfriend decided to use her for money rituals. The report making rounds is that the lady is known for

dating men with loaded cash and her main target was a popular cult group know as Sakawa boys.

The report reads;
On this faithful day, her rich boyfriend came to pick her up so that they will go and enjoy themselves. After about a week, the lady has still not gotten home and so her family became worried. All her phones were switched off. All effort to reach her proved futile.

The brother of the lady finally spotted the sakawa boy riding in town and he immediately stop him to enquire about her sister, but then the boy got out of the car and ran away.

When the car was searched, they found the young lady in the boot of the car with a snake. It is sad, but then some young ladies like money too much. http://www.ritafamous.com/index.php/2016/03/23/horrific-how-my-sister-was-used-for-money-rituals-brother-laments-photos/

1 Share

Re: My Sister Was Used For Money Rituals – Brother Laments (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
With pix sef #adonbelieveit

1 Like

Re: My Sister Was Used For Money Rituals – Brother Laments (photos) by goldbim(f): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
Wickedness!man's inhumanity to man..all because of money.....vanity!
Re: My Sister Was Used For Money Rituals – Brother Laments (photos) by Kingsasian(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Na wa o. This world don reach to end sef. Good for her.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Was Used For Money Rituals – Brother Laments (photos) by gbens2000(m): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
grayht:
With pix sef #adonbelieveit
u wan go see her for murtuary before you believe abi?
Re: My Sister Was Used For Money Rituals – Brother Laments (photos) by ify2nyce(f): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
see as that mumu chick carry pikin for hand dey snap pic
Re: My Sister Was Used For Money Rituals – Brother Laments (photos) by skeendyke: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
If this report is true then I can only say she's another meal for the belly of the insatiable beast called Greed.
Re: My Sister Was Used For Money Rituals – Brother Laments (photos) by naijathings(m): 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
he saw the sakawa boys riding around and he stopped them to ask for his sister and the driver just jumped out and ran off..... most stuuuwpeeeeed story ever.

fake story teller blogger please get a life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Was Used For Money Rituals – Brother Laments (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
gush

(1) (Reply)

Living With Your Parents / International Day For The Prevention Of Child Abuse / My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.