Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,207 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Do Jehovah Witness Believe In Hell And Life After Death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Jehovah Witness Believe In Hell And Life After Death? (498 Views)

Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Jehovah Witness Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by cutebobo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pls I need to know urgently.
Re: Do Jehovah Witness Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by Pinkieblue(f): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
P
Re: Do Jehovah Witness Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
I'm proud Atheist but upon my constant debate with the witness, I was made to understand they don't believe in hell and miracles but they believe in afterlife. They rather believe in days of armageddon in place of hell.
Re: Do Jehovah Witness Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by wordbank(m): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ask urself first
Re: Do Jehovah Witness Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by frostland(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
why not invite 1 of them to ur house or office and ask they will be very happy to answer u with your bible.they are every where u go. or logging in there website www.jw.org u can hav this question answered and many life important questions answered in more than 137 languages of the world including Nigerian local language.
Re: Do Jehovah Witness Believe In Hell And Life After Death? by mackhunter77: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
they don't believe in HELL.....but they do believe in Paradise (on earth).

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Sermon By A Pastor On The Road (video) / Things Of The Past World / Foursquare Gospel Church Ajiwun Street Won't Let Their Neighbours Sleep!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.